[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm travelling to Portugal from the central US this summer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1434502048168.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1508) Image search: [Google]
1434502048168.jpg
419 KB, 1000x1508
I'm travelling to Portugal from the central US this summer, but I won't have a ton of time there (1-2 weeks). How do I quickly get over jetlag and enjoy my trip?
>>
When does your flight arrive? During the day? Deprive yourself of sleep and sleep on the plane. During the night. Stay awake on flight, maybe nap. Then sleep when you check into the hotel.
>>
>>1077857
Is using caffeine/tylenol PM to aid in the process a good idea?
>>
What's the time difference? 6hours? Do you really suffer that much with a 6h difference?

where are you planning to go in here?
>>
>>1077874
I've never traveled farther than a 1 hour time difference before, so I don't know how jetlag effects me. Anyway, I'm just planning to go to Lisbon and Ă“bidos/Caldas because I have friends in both areas who I'd like to visit.

Originally I was going to also visit Porto and Coimbra, but I'm a poor university student and I'll make subsequent trips in the future. I figure if I'm travelling 4000 miles to see my friends, I wanna spend more than just a day or two with them.
>>
>>1077860
Counterproductive.
>>
>>1077856
Depends on when you are arriving. If you arrive at PT night, try not to sleep during the flight and go straight to bed when you arrive. If you arrive during the morning, try to get sleep during the flight, have some coffee when you arrive since it's gonna be a rough day, and go to bed early (like 9PM) to get your sleep cycle back on track.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.