[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Constant Traveller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ElyPrr5.jpg (388 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
ElyPrr5.jpg
388 KB, 900x1200
>only work a few hours per month
>no fixed address
>move every 3-6 months

Feels like I'm going to spend my entire life alone as everyone else are wagecucks buying houses, cars and having children. I'm living out a of suitcase attending random courses to fill the hours.

I've kind of realised that I have to sacrifice having a partner to fulfill my travel dreams. Anyone feel the same?
>>
>>1077168
There are plenty of female perpetual travelers, I've met several online and two in person. Gotta keep looking.
Except I think you're full of bollocks, you're a NEET with delusions of heartache and grandeur
>>
>>1077171
What about guys? I bend both ways.

Not a NEET, got a bunch of qualifications, just don't use them.
>>
>>1077168
what do you do for work?
your lifestyle is essentially exactly what I'm looking for (nothing to tie me down, no long-term connections) and I'm trying to figure out the best way to fund myself doing so.
>>
>>1077213
suck dicks
>>
>>1077217
OP here

This is the truth; I gargle spern for a living
>>
>>1077168
>>1077213
i wanted to ask the same.Seriously,whats your job? Or do you just do random stuff?
>>
>>1077168
How old are you? Some people travel for life, but for the vast majority the novelty of it wears off as the biological clock ticks.
>>
>>1077307
>>1077308
>>1077213
Real OP here. Have money saved, some money from parents and do odd work here and there. Mostly just live on the cheap but comfortable. I guess not having a bf/gf keeps costs down. I'm late twenties. Don't see biological clock being an issue as I hate kids.

>>1077217
>>1077289
You're half right, I have a sugar daddy too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.