[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My buddy who I interned with is going to show me around India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1406026130.jpg (17 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1406026130.jpg
17 KB, 640x400
My buddy who I interned with is going to show me around India in a few months. To get a more authentic experience I was considering a "let the chips fall where they may" attitude towards my bowel movements. Good idea? y/n
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1000x750
While you're there, check out Adlabs Imagica outside Mumbai. It's the only non-dirty-looking amusement park in India and has the best set of roller coasters in the country.
>>
At the local Indian restaurant where I live, they have a statue of Shiva right next to the buffet. I don't know if you're caught up on your Hindu gods, but Shiva is known as "The Destroyer."

They keep the statue of Shiva next to the food as a warning for what Shiva is going to do to your asshole after eating Indian food.

Honestly OP, i have no idea what you mean.
>>
POOINLOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.