[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's Turkish Airlines ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I want to travel to Toulouse to visit my fiancée for about a year or so but unfortunately I don't have that much money. I want to get the cheapest flight I can and that is Turkish Airlines. Is Turkish Airlines dangerous or safe ?
>>
Bombastic
>>
>>1063990
Turkey is isis ally, you should b safe bro
>>
Turkish airlines are 10/10, never had a bad experience flying with them
>>
>>1064014
Plz mister kurd
>>
>>1063990
They're good. Food is top rate. The air hostesses are hot. Decent safety record. Cheapest ride available on some routes.

Downsides: The Istanbul airports are crap. Dealing with their support (missing airmiles) is Kafkaesque.
>>
They are not considered best European airline for nothing but beware if you have a less than 90 minute stopover in Istanbul. Your bag will get lost.
>>
>>1064279
>Food is top rate. The air hostesses are hot.
totally agree
>>
>>1063990
Turkish Airlines is high quality, don't worry
>>
I've flown with TA like 10 times this year and there has never been a problem with anything. Except for my special meals lately. I feel like they can't be fucked anymore unless it's a religious preference.
>>
Really good, way better than almost all Western European airlines.
>>
>>1063990
It's ok, although they always go to istanbul and give you a free bus ride over the city in order to promote their country's tourism, other than that, it's ok.
>>
>>1063990
I use them twice a week, and have been doing so for a little over two years.

The worst thing I experienced was a little attitude from a hostess, but they're tired and it's fine if they aren't all smiles all the time.

They always serve food, even for 40 min flights and it always tastes good.

The only real drawback is the airport, way too many airlines and there, really slows things down. Make sure to leave plenty of time between connecting flights, especially if the weather isn't too great.
>>
>>1063990
best fresh orange juice ive ever had
>>
>>1063990
Amazing food, reasonably comfortable, great prices. Like other anons have mentioned, Istanbul is kind of a shithole for layovers and if you need their support for some reason I recommend going to a physical counter in an airport rather than e-mailing them, as it's faster and your reply won't be in shitty english.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.