[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me e.g; - about the language - about the culture - about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: FINL0001.gif (3 KB, 422x260) Image search: [Google]
FINL0001.gif
3 KB, 422x260
Ask me e.g;
- about the language
- about the culture
- about the country itself
>>
File: 1431729762082.jpg (56 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1431729762082.jpg
56 KB, 500x581
I'm an American, AMA.
>>
Does it really get more "chinky" the further north you get?
>>
Give me a reason to visit your country
>>
>>1063223
Would I be able to get around in your country only speaking English?
>>
>>1063283
Umm, well...

It depends where you go. Go to Lapland, and you'll see beautiful nature, get to ski & skate, etc. In the capital areas the public transportation is easy and fast, and moving with cars isn't a problem. Most of the people speak good English. That's just a few reasons!
>>
>>1063295
Yeah, sure! Pretty much everyone I'm Finland (well, not so much the elderly) speaks good English, and some with a very clear but "funny" accent. Also, people here are very helpful towards foreigners, especially tourists.
>>
>>1063223
Why are you / we so racist?
>>
>>1063342
Because we can
>>
Finlands view on Estonia?
Know this Eesti tudruk and she I can't tell if she likes me. I appreciate that the cultures aren't the same but I'm not knowledgeable enough of their romantic one.
>>
no op

>>1063283
if you come to Tampere I'll buy you a beer

>>1063272
what does chinky mean

>>1063295
absolutely. finnish people are awkward but pretty much everybody here knows at least a little english
>>
are you sburdo
>>
>>1063414
By chunky he means more Asian features. A thrown to the Mongolian genes that are sometimes present.
>>
>>1063223
how slutty are finnish girls?
>>
>>1063434
Very. One of the most in the world.
>>
>>1063467
what makes you say that?
>>
>>1063434
serious? brace yourself, cause i'm going to Finland to rob your women and rape your men
wait wot
>>
>>1063223
Paraphrase the steps involved in the Finnish mating ritual.
>>
>>1063546
Grab her by the hips and hump her into submission
>>
finns are all autist/aspergers. 0 social skills. nazi soviets basically too
>>
How to get a job with no Finnish for a recent immigrant.
>>
>>1063663
hi sweden
>>1063664
do you have a degree on something? many companies do require at least basic finnish knowledge but if you don't speak any finnish you could easily become a cleaner or something because most of them are foreigners anyway
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.