[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls in Vietnam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1444035521294.jpg (20 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1444035521294.jpg
20 KB, 628x676
So I'm getting conflicting information on the topic of bringing girls back to your hotel room in Vietnam.

I'm not talking about prostitutes, but regular girls. I had a friend tell me it's illegal to have a girl spend the night in your hotel room. Now I'm reading through some forums about the subject, and some are saying it's illegal while others say it's a thing of the past.

Does anyone here know if this is true or not? I couldn't find any concrete evidence.
>>
been to vietnam, I suspect the hotels strictly forbid if because they are worried about brothels and the police shutting them down

also Vietnamese girls don't really lay it down, if there are Vietnamese sluts I didn't see any

I did take a girl back to my hotel room, nothing out of the usual happened
>>
>>1060920
Well I brought girls back to my room with no problem. One hostel made them scan their passport and sign some shit but that was the eception.
>>
What about Philippines?
>>
>>1060920
It's in poor taste to have non-registered hotel visitors stay on the property. You can be bamboozled by a con artist and have used your status to invite a horrible person onto the property. The rules are for your safety and the safety of all guests (and their belongings).
Decency laws exist. You can be pretty much assured that in most countries of the world, only married couples are sleeping together, period. The majority of the world is religious and moral, than not. So, think about not being obvious and even lying to hotel front checkins. Couples wear wedding rings abroad when not married, even. And, public displays of PDA are discouraged in public spaces like lobbies and restaurants to be above reproach. And, within the realm of illegal prostitution, people supporting the practice get in trouble the same way people who allow underage drinking get in trouble. They're not supposed to turn a blind eye.

How do you get around this? Stay somewhere you pay so much to stay, that you are in charge from that power. Or you stay somewhere seedy that turns the blind eye, but that's at your own risk. Why not just be a decent person when you're abroad. Take a friend on the trip.
>>
>sex tourism thread
Why is this even up? The Japan thread is full of this garbage too. Mods?
>>
>>1061117

>muh sensibilities

Seriously though did you even read what the thread was about retard?
>>
>>1061112
Pretty sure the Jew meme implies Jews want whites to intermix, so by banging Viets he's being a good goy
>>
>>1061117
>Why is this even up? The Japan thread is full of this garbage too. Mom?
>>
>>1061133
Sex tourism is vile, you pedos are going to get what you deserve
>>
I had trouble with this too, so I went the easier route and fucked 2 girls who worked at my hotel when they knocked off for the night. On different occasions of course.
>>
My mate lost his virginity in Vietnam, they just went and hired a room for the night. Make of that what you will.
>>
Yeah. this website is about whore mongering, but the thing still applies. Just ask at the reception if they're okay with you bringing girls.

http://singlemansparadise.com/how-to-find-a-guest-friendly-hotel-in-vietnam/
>>
>>1060920
>Does anyone here know if this is true or not?
Yes it is true.

You cannot be in a residence overnight alone with a female Viet. (unless you are married to her). Keep in mind that most, if not all, hotels have cameras in the room.

>sex tourism thread
Vietnam is not a good place for that. While you could find prostitutes anywhere, I would recommend some other place like Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, ect.

Too easy to get scammed in the Vietnam.

>>1061177

>Sex tourism is vile, you pedos
pleb level Pedos who go to Vietnam get a rude awakening..

>>1061259
>I went the easier route and fucked 2 girls who worked at my hotel
nice story, bro

>>1061082
>How do you get around this?
So, you want to travel to a country that speaks a different language and has completely different rules/laws and you want to figure out how you can skip around 'Decency laws' and play with the ladies without getting caught?

Good luck.. make sure you bank account has plenty of cash, because its very likely you will be needing it to pay the police to not put you in prison.

My wife in Vietnamese, and I've been there many times. I don't fuck around with the rules and I dont have any trouble when I am there. But, I enjoy hearing the stories from the Aussies that get their asses handed to them.
>>
Rent an airbnb ya old facks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.