[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vang Vieng
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 8184556168_d09793a674_b.jpg (683 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
8184556168_d09793a674_b.jpg
683 KB, 1024x683
Just been researching places in se asia for my next trip and uhh why is this random village 4 hours out of Vientiane a huge party destination?

It seems quite...random
>>
Is this a rave or something like that ? Or just a bunched of drunked britain people ?
>>
>>1060176
Just a quiet day in Vang Vieng t.b.h.f.a.m
And mostly Aussies.

>>1060176
Chance to start of with then it just got the reputation and that was enough to grow it. It's a beautiful location, nice rockclimbing, cool river, all that shit which was enough to attrct people in the beginning. Then a couple of bars appeared on the islands, someone must've realised you could have a nice day floating from one bar to the other. The larger bars started adding swings, slides and diving boards then it's rep just exploded.
I enjoyed it on my gap year, there's even some nice rocklcimbing and hiking if you don't want to spend EVERY second wasted+high.

The gov shut it down though, don't know if that lasted but all the bars got ripped down and the gov were pretty heavy handed keeping things quiet over the ASEAN summit IIRC. Last I heard, it wasn't a patch on how it used to be #RealTraveller
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.