[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
german visiting australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1447196009965.png (624 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
1447196009965.png
624 KB, 600x1601
My little sister will travel to australia for a few months starting in Februar with her boyfriend. She has been to Vietnam last year so isnt that new to travelling.
Any ausfags know about some "must have"s that i could make use of as a Christmas present?

Pic absolutly not related
>>
Kangaroo claw back scratcher plus kangaroo balls keychain. You're welcome, mate.
>>
>>1056382
A digeridoo is traditional, bloody pain to transport though.
>>
>>1056387
A large majority of didges sold to tourists are just novelty ones and not even made by indigenous people. Hardly traditional.
>>
Dropbear repellent.
>>
>>1056382

Australia has no national products worth preserving.
>>
File: 1447623679831.jpg (28 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1447623679831.jpg
28 KB, 500x385
>>1056382
Op here. I should have specified my question. What is something i can give to her now that she will defenitly use on her trip?
>>
Bumping one last time.
>>
the strongest sunprotection you can find (50+) and a hat

-Ausfag
>>
>>1056458
Read the sticky -- answers come in over many days here...
>>
>>1056461
Yeah this is probably the best answer, maybe a pair of sunnies as well. If you're really nice you could also get her a boogie board or a razor scooter - they're pretty essential and common modes of transport here.
>>
>>1056469
Lol razor scooter? I'm hoping you're not being serious and just taking a dig at the eshlad faggots.
>>
>>1056397
>novelty ones and not even made by indigenous people. Hardly traditional
I didn't mean traditional aboriginal instruments.
I meant traditional for backpackers to haul around with them and try to get back through quarantine when they get home.
>>
>>1056469
>boogie board or a razor scooter
That's a good suggestion, though boards are only used in coastal areas or areas with rivers and then only when you're travelling downstream.

Scooters are used everywhere trams are, obviously. That's what the handles are for. It's how most people get around.
>>
File: 74568.png (461 KB, 1286x341) Image search: [Google]
74568.png
461 KB, 1286x341
>>1056387

Women aren't allowed to play it.
>>
>>1056524
I really dont think you live in straya. Maybe a sleeping bag? If shes doing the traditional backpacker tour of the east coast, she may want to go camping. Realistically, you really dont need much to backpack. Its not like shes going to go full /out/.
>>
>>1056830

Yer, if she's planning road trips then the wikicamps app is wunderschon
>>
>>1056426
My condolences on your German homer passing away.
>>
So basically sunprotection. Kinda weak as a present but i guess i'll combine it with something.

Thanks /trv/

You are fags none the less!
>>
1. Money - Australia is fucking expensive to travel if you aren't working there.
2. Condoms - the backpacker culture there is pretty wild. If she's moderately attractive and socially outgoing, she'll have guys hitting on her left and right.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.