[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koryo Tours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
My father wants to take me overseas after I graduate college. I love British history so we first thought to visit Europe. However after the muslim immigration, Paris attacks, and migrant crisis none of us think Europe is a good option. It's just not what I thought it was.

I was thinking of going to the DPRK through Koryo Tours. I want to go to a place that not many people can say they've been to

What are your thoughts?

What are
>>
If you really want to visit Europe then do it before the Schengen breaks down. If you absolutely don't want to see muslims then look up where the worst ghettos where they are packed. In the end most of UK is free of them.
>>
>>1056128
First of all, you're a /pol/ troll. But just in the small chance you aren't, but are just an idiot, then yes, you can go to DPRK with Koryo. You should do it sooner rather than later since who knows how much longer the current DPRK regime will last.
>>
>I want to go to a place that not many people can say they've been to

Paying over 10k euro for that purpose only is not really worth it.
>>
>>1056174
>10k euro

DPRK tours are around 1000eur for a few days. There's flights to Beijing and back to add on top, but that's not much. Now if you want something expensive and that few people have been to, try Antarctica.
>>
>>1056180
Sorry I was thinking in SEK. Of course it's not 10k...
>>
I'm going with Young Pioneer Tours next month, paid half for a deposit but haven't talked recently.

YPT IS a legit company right?

I'm starting to feel nervous about going to NK, despite my previous courage
>>
>>1056238
Seems legit. Although I think Koryo is more established.

I think they treat tourists better than their own people. Plus Juche is nationalistic. Probably don;t care as much when non-Koreans do not go along with their ideals

I really want to go. I think the worst part would be the plane ride and the food. Im a picky eater
>>
>>1056244
Yeah, i've read air koryo doesnt go to europe because their planes dont meet eu safety requirements. I wonder if thatll be more nerve-wracking than being in the country

The thing is since i'm american they might hate me by default
>>
>>1056246
>The thing is since i'm american they might hate me by default

No. Every tourist is given the VIP treatment regardless of their origin.
>>
>>1056128
>I love British history so we first thought to visit Europe. However after the muslim immigration, Paris attacks, and migrant crisis none of us think Europe is a good option.

Fucking hell m8 its not that bad. I still feel safer in Europe than in most of the states.
>>
>>1056897
Don't respond to /pol/int/ trolls.
>>
>>1056238
Don't worry mate, you'll be fine with YPT. I was pretty insecure at first too. It's a big amount you're signing over for a trip and you don't want that to be lost. But no worries. I went twice with YPT and had a great time in the country and local people. It doesn't really matter which tour company you're going with, YPT, Koryo Tours, Juche Travel, they're all linked to KITC anyway. I just found the prices of YPT more appealing. Since everything is linked to KITC, the same programmes can be done with all of them.

Enjoy your trip, prepare to have a great time and have fun drinking and singing. Or at least thats what my evenings were about

- "The North Korean Song singer"
>>
>>1056993
Thanks for the reassurance

Ive heard people who go to dprk have their cell phones held for the duration of their stay. Did that happen to you?
>>
>>1057024
not anymore
>>
I went to the DPRK in 2013, I went with young pioneer tours since they were the cheapest at the time. We basically did the same tour as Koryo Tours.
>>
>>1056238
I went with them in 2013 and they were great. >>1057024
You're allowed to take your phones in now. I got South Korean mobile reception at the DMZ.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.