[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am Japanese.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 435_kabe_pc_1024.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
435_kabe_pc_1024.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
Does anyone have question?
>>
Come on guys!!
I am expert in 2chan.
>>
Nah.
>>
>>1054697
Why do you say so?
I want to conversation with foreign people.
>>
>>1054698
Can you tell us something about traveling to Japan? Like good sushi places in Tokyo? Best nightclubs in Osaka?
>>
post proof
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>1054703
i think you can have a good sushi in Tsukiji fishes market.
But it's a little expensive. If you want cheaper and tasty suchi, you should go to Conveyor belt sushi。
Conveyor belt sushi I really recommend you.
Because it is not expensive and delicious.

What kind of nightclubs do you want go in Osaka?
>>
>>1054706
Conveyor belt sushi is some of the worst sushi I've had and that includes shit I've eaten in the states. It's the only food in Japan that gave me food poisoning.
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>1054704
https://www.google.co.jp/maps?q=%E9%A7%92%E5%BD%A2%E7%94%BA+247-16&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.108194040,d.dGY&biw=1696&bih=780&dpr=1.13&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjs6uD3obHJAhWnkKYKHUaYDfUQ_AUIBigB
>>
>>1054707
Really!!?
In Japan,.Conveyor belt sushi is very good.
Try it.
>>
>>1054708
huh, cool
>>
>>1054694
Can you translate this?

Disney好きな男性っていいですね
日本人男性は好きな人少ないんですよね
>>
>>1054745

Guys who like Disney are good/nice.
There aren't that [of them] many in Japanese men.
>>
>>1054708
Have you been to Mount Haruna (also known as Mount Akina for many)?
>>
>>1054709
I did, in Japan. It was kind of trash and it got me sick. Pretty much any other food at the price of conveyor built sushi is much better and this is coming from someone who considers sushi God's gift to the tongue.
>>
>>1054694
Do you work at a Japanese corporation?

If so, how are IT people treated at your company/in your country? I'm an IT professional and I'm moving to Japan in 2019, I just want to make sure people won't treat me like shit...

I'm making a real effort to learn Japanese history and culture to make sure I don't do any social faux pas.
>>
>>1054766
ありがとう
>>
How are homeless people treated/cared for in japan? Are people scared of them? Or do they more so feel pity?
>>
>>1054694
>>>/int/
>>
>>1054706
I'd just like to chime in and confirm that you'll indeed get very good sushi at tsukiji fish market, but... It will be very fresh. And you might not be used to that.

What I'm saying is that it'll be very recently pulled out of the water and that you, used as you may be, to fish being freighted in cold storage across half the world, might not be accustomed to the wealth of taste about to hit your tongue. How ever silly it may sound, you might even be surprised, like I was, to find how much real sushi actually tastes like recently deceased fish.
>>
>>1055061
They aren't. Nobody helps them They feel ashamed for being homeless so they stick to themselves and aren't dangerous.
>>
>>1054773
Sounds like you went to a shit place. Its not the best sushi but its definitely better than what you find in the grocery stores here, which is already better than most of the sushi you find in American restaurants
>>
>>1055130
I'll agree with this undisclosed individual. Typically I'd say that sushi in a japanese 7/11 is better than what you'd get in a proper restaurant where I live.
>>
>>1055131
I remember there was this highly recommended sushi place in my home town. Its a city, not a really big city, but a proper American city on the east coast. The Yelp reviews were all high. I remember thinking it was pretty great in high school and college and definitely some of the best in the city.

I went back after living in Japan for 2 years with a Japanese friend. We could barely stomach it and didn't even want to finish it, but we paid a ridiculous amount for it.

The sushi in Japan won't blow you away, unless you go to a really expensive place and get something like 大トロ, but you eat properly done sushi often enough and its hard to even eat it when the rice isn't cooked correctly or the fish is obviously not fresh.
>>
>>1054694

What area of Tokyo should I stay in when I visit?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.