[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good first places to travel to if your a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: madeline.jpg (75 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
madeline.jpg
75 KB, 375x281
what are some good first places to travel to if your a fucking sperg in dire need of some self actualization without getting stabbed
>>
>>1054231
Tunisia, Morocco.
There was a blast in Tunisia yesterday, so Morocco.

It's Africa, it's wild, but you're not gonna get kidnapped by a sub-saharan warlord.
>>
Thailand. Spergs don't get stabbed only brosefs do
>>
>>1054232
I said without getting stabbed.
>>
>>1054235
why is that?

im not super spergy desu
just someone who could turn into a basement dweller if they dont get their shit together
>>
File: spergus maximus.jpg (59 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
spergus maximus.jpg
59 KB, 466x700
>>1054238
>im not super spergy desu
>desu

Yes, you are. You're a super weeaboo sperg. Why don't you go to super weeaboo sperg land, AKA Wapan?
>>
>>1054257
its

t.bh

thats what it auto corrects to
>>
>>1054238
Because Thais are real chill, unless you push them, then they have to retaliate to save face. Spergs aren't going to do anything to set them off. Brosefs act all condescending to the locals and get all in their face and shit.
>>
File: 1447455772590.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1447455772590.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>1054257
>this retard desu
>>
>>1054329
Which is more cringe-worthy forced meme spamming retard shit -- "desu" or "senpai"? Should anons that use either be neutered, or euthanized?
>>
>>1054257
baka
desu
senpai
>>
>>1054231
Your bedroom.

You can't travel away from your problems, gentle Anon. The world is not here to save you from yourself.
>>
>>1054345
Do you understand that, under the current regime, when people type t*b*h and f*a*m they get desu and senpai ? I forget what the third one of those was.
>>
>>1054350
c*u*c*k* kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.