[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /trv/ I need some advice on a trip to the netherlands. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Sup /trv/
I need some advice on a trip to the netherlands. We want to spend the entire new years eve there so it's gonna be just awesome because you know... it's the fucking netherlands (the somalia of europe). Can you help me finding a cheap flat? Can you give me any advice? I looked on every website I know and I didn't find shit. Do you know something i don't? Please help me /trv/, I'm kinda desperate.

> Pic unrelated
>>
How is the Netherlands the Somalia of Europe?
>>
>>1049002
because there are no rules
>>
>>1049004
I'm Dutch. We have plenty of rules. Mostly common sense rules though.
>>
Also, where do you plan to stay? I would recommend the city ''Groningen'' because of the high amount of young people. Or Amsterdam if you just wan't to say that you have been to Amsterdam.
>>
>>1049006
> It realls doesn't matter on where to stay since I'm being desperate. It just have to be the netherlands.
>>
>>1049007
"has to be"
>>
Not sure if this is any help. But on this site you're able to search for cheap hotels. Hope that google is able to translate the site for you.

http://www.hotelspecials.nl/plaats/groningen.html
>>
>>1049009
Thank you. Am i able to find any apparments on this website too. An appartment would be cool.
>>
>>1049011
Sorry, only hotels on that site. I'm also unable to find a site where you're able to rent a apartment for one weekend.
>>
>>1049015

Amsterdamfag here

https://www.airbnb.nl/s/Amsterdam--Nederland

What kind of advice do you want else?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.