[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you will never be fat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nzuwwnyW971tj5as6o1_1280.png (354 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzuwwnyW971tj5as6o1_1280.png
354 KB, 1280x720
TFW you will never be fat.
>>
stop making the same fucking thread over and over and just use the general
>>
File: 19f.gif (2 MB, 532x385) Image search: [Google]
19f.gif
2 MB, 532x385
Feels good being able to walk more than 10 meters without collapsing from sweat and fatigue.
>>
>>3550365
Feels bad man. I want to jiggle my belly around.
>>
>>3550365
Yeah, I love being unable to do simple things without busting a sweat or being too weak to do it. I'm fat, and my life is fucking shit.
>>
>>3550365
And if you're that desperate to get fat, eat McDonalds everyday and suffer the consequences.
>>
>>3550365
I will never know this feel
>>
>>3553009
How big would you want to get if you could?
>>
File: 1464336624017.png (56 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
1464336624017.png
56 KB, 450x333
>You'll never be forced to grow fat for someone
>You'll never be humiliated and mocked for your new weight
Feels bad man
>>
>>3554215
>they'll never tease your cock as it is slowly being swallowed by your new fat
>>
>>3554137

Different person. Between 400 and 600 pounds.
>>
>>3554137
As fat as humanly possible
Or if not that, then enough that Im super overweight but I wont end up dying from it.
>>
>>3554620
>>3554803
You both want to be huge. Having a body that fat would be difficult but it would feel nice to be so soft.
>>
>>3554900
But I think the difficulty makes it that much better though. For some reason the thought of just getting out of bed making me sweat and my heart beat like a drum is so hot. Then getting to watch all my new blubber jiggle about with every movement as I go to find new food to pack onto my frame, unf.
>>
>>3555002
It would be pretty hot to have your fat gut resting on your lap knowing if you spread your thick thighs it'll drop down, covering your crouch.
>>
>>3555148
Yeah, like imagine being so fat that you have to struggle to just reach around to your eager cock. Most of the time you'd just have to rely on someone to do the dirty work for you, if they could anyway considering how burred the cock would be under such massive fat.
>>
File: 37320092_p2.jpg (235 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
37320092_p2.jpg
235 KB, 600x800
Welp anon, if you don't want to or won't get fat, do the next best thing: talk or RP about it. Here's a whole (fur) thread dedicated to it.

>>3533767

Fur is not that big a part of it, mostly fat and how it feels or feeder fantasies are discussed. Find someone on the irc, discuss your scenarios in the thread, get on F-list... tons of options.
>>
>>3555257
I'd enjoy trying to find that cock under all that sexy fat. I'd savor the feel of how soft it would be compared to the rock hard cock that is struggling to escape and find sexual release.
>>
>be fatfag
>fellow fatfags are autistic as fuck and continually shit up the board
The split was a mistake, I apologize for opening the pandora's box.
>>
>>3555457
Yeah, it'd be so worth it to eventually reach it, but jacking off with it is a whole other story though as similarly to the bed scenario, to jack off would be such a task, having to pump for at least an hour probably, having sweat caking your entire body and your whole frame jiggling to each pump of the cock, uuuunf.
>>
>>3555537
You'd have to have one hand holding your gut the whole time just to reach your cock. I imagine that would be hard to do though since the urge to just grope and slap it around might be too hard to pass up.
>>
>>3555701
Yeah, so its a choice of either play with your new jelly body, watchign it jiggle and react to each little touch and hope you cum from that alone, ooooor hold that gut up and cum simply from jacking it, leaving you in a sweaty, messy, exhausted state.
>>
>>3550365
I am. Shit sucks.
>>
>>3555751
After enough sweaty fap sessions I wouldn't be surprised you can finally get off from just playing with you lard. You'd already be at the point where just stuffing that giant thing would make you hard to begin with.
>>
I crave a big belly. I want to be gut-fucked. Feel a dick in my deep, yielding belly-button.
>>
>>3555849
Or maybe even one up that, cumming just from eating...well pigging out actually, diving your face into a cake and eating it greedily would be enough to make you blow your load right against your tummy.
>>
>TFW kinda chunky, but don't care, just wish I wasn't so antisocial
Rip.
-Straight Male
>>
>>3556006
It would be amazing to become that much of a hog. I bet your underbelly would constantly be covered in your cum.
>>
>>3556198
Not only would you look the part, but you'd also sound like a pig! Since most of the sounds coming from you would be grunts as yet another load paints your tummy from eating something like 10 donuts.
>>
>>3556260
You'd start to crawl on the ground after awhile too just to really embrace the pig life. That lard-filled gut would be touching the floor the whole time.
>>
>>3556368
Yeah! Do away with forks and knifes and anything else, just shove that snout deep into any food you can find and just begin to indulge in your inner sow, just munching away until you cum, then it continues.
>>
>>3555914
That would be nice. Having him lick it out afterwards would be even better.
>>
>>3556454
That would be heaven. Don't forget to take pictures of your transformation along the way. seeing you go from a skinny guy into a gluttonous hog that gets off on his own fat would be both boner inducing and an inspiration or others.
>>
>>3556581
Well I mean, I'll try my best but I dont know if I can fit the whole of me in the picture, maybe just the tummy will do, hopefully encourage other people to do away with the human life and join the swinish way of things.
>>
>>3556663
The more the merrier. What I'd love is to get on the ground and try to get one of those hogs to mount me. Even if they can't penetrate, it would still be nice to be covered in their fat.
>>
>>3556754
They'd probably mount, hump at you for a few minutes, then be exhausted, just laying on you with so many pounds worth of fat as you are now stuck under them until they decide to move.
>>
>>3556837
I'd love that. Next time I'll lay on my back so when they give out, i can hump their fat the whole time.
>>
>>3556965
And a plus side is you either have some fat cheeked face up in yours, slobbering all over, oooor you have some huge moobs smooshing into your face!
>>
>>3557049
Both would be great. I kinda like being face to face though since I'd love to make out with such a sexy pig. Afterward he can sit up and we can eat together.
>>
>>3557143
Yeah, gotta make out with him and at least try to like tell him to get off eventually so you can pig out together, snorting and grunting away.
>>
>>3557211
Seeing him feed would be both arousing and encourage me to do the same.
>>
>>3557308
Then there will be two piggy's at the market!
>>
>>3557344
After we both had our fill, I'd let him rest on me so we can both enjoy our hard tummies.
>>
>>3557418
And then eventually fall asleep from all that tiring eating
>>
>>3557499
Yep. Everyday will be the same, fucking and eating with my sexy ball of lard, slowly becoming more and more like him.
>>
>This devolved into just an extension of the fat rp thread
>>
>>3557764
Nobody else seems to be talking about wanting to get fat.
>>
File: 1459225606395.jpg (345 KB, 740x746) Image search: [Google]
1459225606395.jpg
345 KB, 740x746
>tfw I will never not be fat

I know this is just a fetish fuel thread, and I'm also a fatag, but if you're genuinely thinking of becoming a fatass for a fetish,don't. Making yourself obese is one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Take care of your body, kids.
>>
>>3558194

Don't worry, I'll never do it IRL. My family has a history of heart problems, my body can't handle even being slightly overweight (I get terrible mood swings and such), and my digestive system has a limited tolerance for junk food.

It's just a fetish of mine, imagining myself as a hedonistic pig.
>>
https://discord.gg/012UY5XTblzFVRCmG

guys, i made a discord for fat fetish/feederism/fat love in general if you wanna hang here and post images of fats and talk about weight gain and stuff
>>
>>3558651
>imagining myself as a hedonistic pig.
It's pretty hot
>>
>>3568272

I think the appeal for me is ultimately that it's the polar opposite of my IRL self.
>>
>>3555500
>The split was a mistake, I apologize for opening the pandora's box.
I doubt there's anything you did to really cause things to get how they are now, unless you were a guy spamming the fuck out of the thread at the time. Can't say I didn't call that shit making the whole place go to shit though.
Still interested to know what you did that makes you think you're responsible for it however.
>>
>>3550365
Dude, if I can do it, anybody can.
>>
>>3576833
Did you do it intentionally?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.