[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Thread >What are tulpas? Read this first: http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
Tulpa Thread

>What are tulpas?
Read this first:
http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
http://pastebin.com/tvmEnBDz

Ask questions and get answers, or just shitpost.
>>
>>309840
http://strawpoll.me/6105931
http://strawpoll.me/6105932
http://strawpoll.me/6105933
>>
Enjoy destroying your brain like Koomer & Oguigi
>>
File: 1424558599154.png (154 KB, 333x310) Image search: [Google]
1424558599154.png
154 KB, 333x310
>>309967
Storytiem?
>>
>>309979
Search his tumblr on google and read from the start (oguigi, koomer, etc. )
It's a pretty good ride.

Tl;Dr : He basically developped real schizophrenia and lost the control of his body.
He is cured now however.
>>
File: 1448497294995.jpg (706 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448497294995.jpg
706 KB, 1440x1080
100s of hours forcing in or a year since I started, when do I get some response, any minute now right?
>>
File: 6c9WACm.png (118 KB, 273x189) Image search: [Google]
6c9WACm.png
118 KB, 273x189
SELF INDUCED SCHIZOPHRENIA
>SELF INDUCED SCHIZOPHRENIA
SELF INDUCED SCHIZOPHRENIA
>SELF INDUCED SCHIZOPHRENIA
>>
>>309967
My tulpa has been destroying my brain with its love and care for two and a half years now and I am so broken, that I am feeling better than ever now.
Oh no, how terrible.

>>310043
Forcing alone won't do the trick. You have to have the right mindset for it as well.
For me, it worked by making myself fully believe that she can talk to me. Not that she "will" talk to me, but that she already "is" talking to me, which she eventually did.

So if you believe that your tulpa is talking, then she is talking, or your own responses will quickly seperate from yourself and become hers.
>>
>>311277
Telling people that they have to believe it isn't going to get them anywhere. Belief in something isn't a thing you can flip at the drop of a hat. Also, they really don't have to believe it before they notice that it's working.

>>310043
You have to actually listen for a response and expect something (as in, think about how your tulpa would probably react to the things you're saying or doing). You can't just talk at something in your head for hours on end. Initial responses will probably be nonvocal and vague, but they'll be enough that you can start communicating two ways. As you communicate more, the responses will become more defined. At some point, what your tulpa responds with will be different from what you expected. After that point, progress is a lot faster.
>>
>>309997
>Hey this is koomer, am oguigi’s host. I’ve let my Tulpa use my body nearly all the time, 5 months ago Oguigi been using the body regularly and now for the last 3 months nearly all the time.
This is how you spot crazy and/or lying. If this is actually possible for you, you should check yourself into a mental clinic immediately because there's almost certainly something wrong with you.
>>
File: 1448444540094.jpg (14 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
1448444540094.jpg
14 KB, 294x273
>>312324
> If this is actually possible for you, you should check yourself into a mental clinic immediately because there's almost certainly something wrong with you.

>mfw it could be said of all you wanabee schizophrenic wanting to fuck ghost ponies
>>
>>312348
Touché, but Koomer's posts directly contradict the experiences of many people that seem to have tried "switching" while yours asserts the feelings of those that have not tried getting a tulpa. The ability to switch, especially for that long, is extremely abnormal. The ability to get a tulpa seems not to be abnormal at all.
>>
>>312432
my experience with switching seems more akin to hypnosis, i never feel like i've truly lost control

of everything i've seen in the tulpa communities, the koomer/oguigi story is definitely one of the most bullshit i think
there was another guy i remember from the old tg irc, he apparently decided to merge with his tulpas to become a new person. don't remember his name though
>>
File: mio thumb.png (383 KB, 825x711) Image search: [Google]
mio thumb.png
383 KB, 825x711
>>309840
>tulpa.info FAQ
Nice. Always great to see support for where this all started.
>>
>>312525
>my experience with switching seems more akin to hypnosis, i never feel like i've truly lost control
Mine as well, though I think saying that gives the wrong impression to people that consider themselves to be unhypnotizable, and especially to people that think "hypnosis isn't real", whatever that means.
>>
>>313194
I really hope it doesn't get people to browse those forums. That place is an underground container for the temporary storage of liquid waste and sewage.
>>
File: wda2.jpg (37 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
wda2.jpg
37 KB, 676x380
>>311277
Belief isn't a problem.

I believe all responses to be her, but with my help.

>>312182
What do you mean, I started parroting recently to change things up, you can't listen for a response or expect something more than that.
>>
>>311277
Quick question. When you hear your imaginary friend(s) is it in your voice or hers/his?
>>
>>316240
Hers. It's lighter than mine and she speaks more formally
>>
>>316125
What have you tried? These are the ones that ended up having the most effect for me:
http://www.tulpa.info/archive/king-of-the-vandenreichs-prism/
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-guide-in-work-visual-personality-reconstruction-aka-bluesleeve-s-core-method
>>
>>316125
Normally, people only recommend parroting to kick start some things, like movement or vocalization. I wouldn't recommend doing it all the time. What happens now if you don't parrot? Do your tulpa stand on its own? Does it react in any way if you mess with it, like poke it's nose?
>>
Repost from last thread:
I'm currently learning Japanese and creating my tulpa at the same time.
If my tulpa becomes sapient before I fully understand Japanese, could she help me memorize some symbols?

In other words: Can tulpas help you learn a new language?
>>
>>317986
Depends more on you than the tulpa. Do you study better alone or with other people?
>>
>>317986
Yes. They can't teach you one, but they can make things easier to memorize and recall.
>>
File: 5678.png (401 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
5678.png
401 KB, 500x708
>>309967
>>309997
Reading his tumblr as I type this.
Sounds really interesting. I might actually try this out once my tulpa develops and see how far we go.
For scientific reasons, of course.
>>
>>318105
>For scientific reasons, of course.
yes, haha. obviously this is all for science, haha. what kind of nerd would take this seriously, and unironically make a tulpa just because they are lonely, haha. certainly not the lovely anons that post here, haha.
>>
>>319980
You okay?
>>
File: 1262672959184.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1262672959184.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>319980
right? these lonely manchildren need lives XD :^)
>>
Whenever i "enter" my wonderland, i always seen to land first person onto my hands, its kind of strange, but i like it. Also where do i go from here? I know the general form of my tulpa, (a little mouse) but what do i do? How do i start to talk to it?
>>
>>320715
Symbolism and intent. Think what you want it to hear with the intent of having it hear you. If that isn't working try it while forcing and imagine a pair of radio receivers or something directly connecting the two of you.
>>
>>320746
>Symbolism
people keep mentioning this, and i don't think i quite understand it
could someone please expalin this to me?
>>
>>309840
Actually did have schizophrenia for a while (mostly auditory hallucinations, minor visual and tactile ones though I'm medicated now), will that help or hinder the whole process at all?
>>
>>320846
It's just assigning a visual representation to an abstract concept to help you work with it. Things like imagining your anxiety as a pile of sand so you can imagine the pile of sand being blown away to help you calm down.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 704x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 704x653
I'm just going to leave this advice with you all and leave:
Please do not dabble in something you do not fully understand. The occult is an esoteric field of knowledge that affects more than just your physical form. I cannot stop you from doing it, but I strongly urge you to refrain from doing so.
>pic related.
>>
>>312182
>Belief isnt going to get them anywhere

I strongly believe that belief does help a ton or is even all you need.
Believingthat your tulpa will never come into existence no matter how muchyou try will greatly encourage just that happening.
Believing that your tulpa is already there and that her responses are really hers will help her a lot to develop, since creating a tulpa is a big deal about deluding yourself.

>>316240
I am the anon you responded to. No idea who the other guy is that responded to you. My tulpa has a vastly different voice from mine, and if I try to think in her voice, the she stops me pretty quickly with great force and an even louder, angry voice.
>>
>>302107 http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/226667/#302107
>>302380 http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/226667/#302380
I don't know if you're here, but these are some interesting links to look at relating to the topic:
http://news.stanford.edu/news/2012/april/conversations-with-god-041212.html
http://alumni.stanford.edu/get/page/magazine/article/?article_id=54818
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-is-god-a-tulpa
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-when-god-talks-back-is-the-most-important-tulpa-related-thing-i-ve-ever-read
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-help-and-christians
>>
>>321779
Solid effort finding the links, but that guy was actually just a ruseman.
>>
>>321845
Yeah, I was reading the thread and only just got to the first couple posts he made when I went and got those links.
>>
>>321074
nigga wat. since when are tulpas occult?
>>
>>321897
Since before modern tulpism. /x/ was dealing with supernatural tulpas long before the modern tulpa movement started in early 2012.
>>
>>320968
I would not recommend you try it.
>>
>>321103
That's not what I said. Also,
>Belief in something isn't a thing you can flip at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>321074
>Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.
This seems like an unelaborate ruse.
>>
>>321981
Thanks for the advice, but just...why not? Could it cause issues or make my schizophrenia worsen or something?
>>
>>322703
The point of creating a tulpa is to give up some/all control over an imagined personality. With imposition, that personality could be in control of some hallucinations. If you don't try any kind of imposition, then I don't think it will interact with your schizophrenia at all, and I don't think you will have any problems. (I'm not a psychologist, so don't take my word for it.) The problem is that I seriously doubt that you wouldn't try imposition and see some success from it. If you try it, then I think it's very likely that you'd attribute your success at least partially to your schizophrenia, and that you'd start coming off your meds just to push it further. I say that because that's exactly what I would do if I had schizophrenia and was on meds right now.

If you do decide to make a tulpa, I highly recommend making it a friend and a therapist of sorts that would keep you from doing dangerous thing to push your successes futher.
>>
T-tulpa thread? In neo-/mlp/?
Awesome
>>
>>323042
Thanks for the advice! As a side note, you won't have to worry about me pushing it further-the meds keeping my schizophrenia under control are doing the same for my clinical depression, and until I can figure a way to take care of that if any exists there's no way I'm gonna stop taking them.
>>
>>321992
Yeah, well, that's why it took me some months to create my tulpa. It isn't easy to change such a deep-rooted belief, but I think it is much better than "just" forcing for hundreds of hours with disbelief.
>>
>>323168
Good luck, anon.
>>
Can having a tulpa help me learn a language?
>>
>>325201
>>317986
>>
What is the most concise and simple explanation for what a tulpa is?

I'm thinking something along the lines of this (but obviously the wording could be better):

When dreaming, your brain acts out how the other people in the dream behave. A tulpa is that, but when awake.

But that's only one way of looking at it.
>>
>>326823
their ghosts that go into ur brain
>>
File: 1438363380710.png (151 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1438363380710.png
151 KB, 400x300
>>326823
Chalupas are basically imaginary friends that you take a step further by meditating until you can get them to respond without any input. The success of creating one is variable and depends heavily on how skeptic you are. Even the success stories may suffer from a certain degree of chronic lying and confirmation bias.
>>
>>317986
One of the original purposes of Tulpa was to help with memory and recall. So, probably.
>>
File: supershowedit.png (671 KB, 791x540) Image search: [Google]
supershowedit.png
671 KB, 791x540
Anybody have that story where someone made a male tulpa to have sex with, only for the tulpa to say that he's straight?
>>
>>326823
http://strawpoll.me/6118443
>>
Ay, beginner here.

What effects does tulpamancing/forcing have on the brain? I heard that it can help aid with the onset of schizophrenia. Is there any truth to that?

Also anyone know of any good guides/exercises for helping with my visualization?
>>
>>329928
dunno where you heard that but i highly doubt it to be true
as for guides, check out the pastebin in the OP. i'm sure there's something useful there
>>
>>329928
>What effects does tulpamancing/forcing have on the brain?
There have been no scientific studies done on this. I would not recommend depending on a tulpa to prevent or slow the onset of a serious mental illness.

As for guides, one here might help: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides
>>
Whelp. I've gone to that dark side of the internet that believes the multiverse is real and that Lucid dreams are really communications across the boundary.

Someone please kill me.
>>
>>331356
People believe god exists, whats your point?

I wish I could believe such things.
>>
>>323042
i've always wanted to create a tulpa but im franly scared to do so because of my mental health. i'm currently diagnosed with:

major depressive disorder (MDD)
post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
general anxiety
borderline personality disorder (BPD)
depersonalization disorder (DD)
ADHD
high functioning autism
paranoia
conduct disorder
psychosis
oppostional defiant disorder (ODD)

i may ask my therapist about making a tulpa before making any sort of decision. i think it will help me mentally but i also fear it will come out just as fucked up as my mental state. what do you think, guys? should someone like me make a tulpa?
>>
>>332069
Yes, post results
>>
>>332069
tell your therapist about us.
i did once. luckily he didn't understand the concept (i even spelled out tulpa.info for him and saw him write it down), so nothing really came out of it, but im wondering what someone who is more knoladgable in the workings of the human mind than most of us here would think about this subject.
>>
>>321036
okay, i understand this, but how could i incorperate this into tulpaforcing? links to guides on this would be appriciated, but usually guides are kind of vague because of the wide amount of people they have to appeal to, so any advice you could personally give me would be appriciated as well.
>>
>>332753
>>332069
I've spoken to mine about this topic in general before, gave him definitions and such. He thought it was a terrible idea as you'd be forcing one brain to do the thinking of two; slowing yourself in the process. I pointed out the possibilities of having two minds rather than one, such as working on two problems simultaneously, and he seemed at least mildly open to the idea.
>>
>>332796
Depends what you are having trouble with when you visualize.
Having trouble finding your tulpa in wonderland? Imagine water flowing out in all directions then look for where the flow is interrupted by your tulpa like a stone in a creek.
Want to reminisce on an old memory with your tulpa from before you made them? Imagine a movie theater that plays your memories on demand so you can watch it together.
Want your tulpa NOT to access a memory? Imagine a giant computer with two servers, transfer "files" you want kept private to one of them that is coded only to you.
Can't hear your tulpa? Imagine a wireless receiver in your brain that is a direct line it can use.
Still making your tulpa? Imagine a physical object that you can interact with in your wonderland to act as a core that you can coalesce the tulpa around.
etc.
>>
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8Lqmd1evLQWfllQOUt5SDF4RmpSczRWNGpZVVdpamk3aXdWMThZaTY0cWhEeWI5SVhEdEE&usp=sharing

Why does it say Clairvoyant Focus tulpa tone will fuck up your brain
>>
File: 76.gif (992 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
76.gif
992 KB, 500x281
>>334542
>using meme tones
>>
I don't dig any of this tulpa shit, but may I ask; do any of you of those successful with this stuff also handle hypnotism well, especially it's something like listening to MP3s from whatever website like WMM to hypnotize one self?

I'm wondering if there may be a connection between the two or not.
>>
>>334542
because fede is full of shit
i think that one in particular has whispers in the background, which is pretty annoying

>>334766
hypnosis is really relaxing and makes you open to suggestion, but i haven't had any significant effect come from it
i'm sure there's a connection somewhere
>>
>>334692
Some of them are actually nice, like Theta Click.
>>
>>334766
I think that forcing (sitting down and meditating, talking to your tulpa and trying to convince yourself that they are real at the same time) is a form of self-hypnosis. It is really relaxing at least.
>>
>>335936
>hypnosis is really relaxing and makes you open to suggestion, but i haven't had any significant effect come from it
This is from an earlier thread:
>All of the files considered good did have suggestions to make people feel like a pony, as everyone expected, but the most pervasive suggestions in those files were always to the tune of "this feels good, you want to do it again, and again, and again". Sure enough, they did do it again, and again, and again, and they felt great doing it.
Does this describe your experiences with hypnosis well?
>>
File: 1438602072295.png (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438602072295.png
18 KB, 200x200
>>335936
Just tried the tone an it made every noise after I took the earbuds off have some weird after effect noise that sounds kinda trippy
>>
While tones are trippy, I don't think they give the desired effect always.

I do just as good forcing to some cozy tunes.
>>
>>336063
By cozy tunes you mean ambient tunes? I cant force well nowadays so I guess i'll actually try something cozy instead of white noise and binural beats.
>>
>>336029
yea i can agree with that description
i listened to a lot of those hypnopony files back when it was a general thread
i never felt like i was actually transformed, the most was some pressure where wings would be and perhaps some difficulty moving fingers
an overall nice experience, and i felt like i was open to it, but nothing too amazing

>>336056
yea there's some pretty cool residual effects, like watching those visual hallucination videos
>>
>>336097

Best force session I ever had was with some chiptune. but each to his own music.
>>
>>336114
>visual hallucination videos
Never heard of those i'll look into it. Any recommendations?
>>
>>336130
this kinda thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzSRVgF501M
>>
So question for anyone that has a tulpa with a design based on pre-established personifications or characters, how do they cope with that?

Mine personally feel like superior or improved versions of their reference points, which is a bit amusing at times, like when Bowser acts completely stupid in a game and my tulpa just facepalms at his original's failure.
>>
>>336161

Well that all depends on the stability of said tulpa. if they are reasonable enough to take that they are based off of a fictional character that's fine, but you could run the risk of them deep down knowing that they are a fake. or a real based off of a fake. Leads to issues.
>>
>>309856
>I keep forgetting to force or include my tulpa in day-to-day life
>most votes
Set alarms, people. It actually works.
>>
i wanna hear how tulpas react to this
tell your tulpa that anonymous says hello.
>>
>>342286
"Is he trying to start a conversation?"
>>
>>342286
She can just read your post.
>>
>>342286
He jumps up and down and says "tell him I say hi"
hi
>>
What are your personal theories as to what tulpas are/how they work in conjugation with your mind?
>>
>>344245
>>327917
>>
Do you need a wonderland? I don't understand the concept or its relation to creating a tulpa.
>>
>>346088
If you want your tulpa to have form you need a setting.
>>
>>346170
Could you then use the real world as such a setting?
>>
>>346231
If you want to jump straight into imposition without bothering with visualisation, sure.
>>
Why are relationships with tulpas just so much better than with "real" humans?
>>
File: dead.png (122 KB, 243x235) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
122 KB, 243x235
>>309840
>tfw tulpas are popular as hell on furry and pony boards
>tfw most tulpamancers are awkward deluded bronies
>tfw I got into it because I love psychology and hypnosis and thought it could be an awesome experiment but now I'm kind of ashamed to do that when I see what the average tulpamancer is
>>
>>347358
Because relationships are built on trust and communication. You can trust a tulpa implicitly and can communicate without needing to use language.
>>
File: 1436132360499.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1436132360499.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>>347362
to each his liking, I usually have the idea that it's more the mlp/furry crowd who's talking about it and the people who are doing something else lurk or don't post as much at least.

It's still a neat thing non the less of the people doing it.

I only lurk these threads and never contribute btw, as example
>>
>>347464
Yeah, only the weirdest bunch talk so much and so openly about it on the internet I guess.
I think the thing that creep me out the most is people who not only tell everything about their silly life with their tulpa but also openly share their tulpa's name. It's as if you posted on a story thread and instead of saying
>I was hanging out with a friend at a coffee
you'd say
>I was hanging out with Mike at a coffee

>>336161
I think unless you have a really good creative artist brain, tulpas will always look like someone or something inside your memories and subconscious.
They can change a lot until they stabilize though.

>>347358
Probably because no one can adapt to you and understand your feelings better than someone who is synchronized to your brain.
>>
>>346088
despite what other anon says, you don't necessarily need a wonderland
if you prefer to imagine a void or just the physical space around you, that would be good enough; your tulpa is the important part afterall
still, i think that having a wonderland is beneficial because it helps get you into the state of mind necessary for proper forcing
>>
>>347362
You learn to ignore the degenerates after a while.
>>
>>353202
Having a tulpa is degenerate though.
>>
>In some cases, mental illnesses have been aided by the creation and presence of a tulpa.
>>
>>353598

I have heard that one good use for tulpa is mental organization. apparently they can stabilize things where you yourself cannot.

A Tulpa really does help with memory and learning.
>>
File: VbK1shU.gif (93 KB, 159x360) Image search: [Google]
VbK1shU.gif
93 KB, 159x360
>>309967
>>310084
>>319980
>>320014
>>327407
>>331356
>>353598
Remember: Time spent shitposting is time spent not tulpaforcing.
Don't forget to make it count!
>>
>>354351
>(You)
>tfw people reply to my shitposts
HEHEHE
HAHAHA
SHIT ASS BOOBS
>>
>>355503
Here's another reply bb <3
>>
File: Big-WHY.jpg.jpg (829 KB, 2000x3457) Image search: [Google]
Big-WHY.jpg.jpg
829 KB, 2000x3457
>yearning for mental illness
>>
>>356302
>Not wanting to experience absolute trust and love
>>
File: 1448777904539.jpg (27 KB, 552x392) Image search: [Google]
1448777904539.jpg
27 KB, 552x392
>image for grabbing your attention
I'm very early in the tulpa creation process and I'm already out of ideas. What kinds of exercises can I do, and what should I focus on? So far, I've got a wonderland and a good idea of what she should be like, but I haven't received anything I can directly pin down as a response.

I _have_ noticed things changing around my wonderland though, things that I've wanted but haven't changed myself (as far as I can tell) and things I've not even thought of taking place anyway.
>>
>>354351
But my tulpa and I shitpost together
>>
>>356590
Try passive forcing in addition to your active forcing. Talk to it about whatever you are doing.
>>
>>356590
Talk with your tulpa about everything that comes to your mind. There are enough topics to go around, and if you really run out of stuff to say, then just tell her how much she means to you and what you plan on doing with her together once she is vocal.
Also frequently ask her about her opinion on things while somewhat expecting an answer
If that works for you, of course
>>
>>356970
>>356789
Is it a problem if my focus on talking to her is really spotty while I'm trying to do other things?
>>
>>357081
Nah, that comes with practice anyways. Just do what you can, that's enough
>>
File: m.gif (299 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
m.gif
299 KB, 600x600
>>356769
>>
Does this shit actually work? I don't think I have the mental flexibility for this stuff but, like, as with religion, if I could do the mental gymnastics to get into it I would like to know what it's like. Anyone out there that believed they were far too stable-minded and grounded in reality to get into this stuff, yet still did it, and it worked?
>>
>>357873
If you actually believe this will work before giving it a one-in-a-million chance and unexpectedly getting results, you're legitimately crazy and probably shouldn't be doing this.

Yes, I thought I was too well-grounded for this to work. Yes, it still worked.
>>
>>309840
>Tulpa Thread

Could you move this shit to alt.fucking.dickhead?
>>
>>358054
It was originally on alt.fucking.dickhead, but mods moved it here.
>>
>>358054
>people complaining about the content of threads on /trash/
Are you actually serious right now, which board did you think you were on? Which website did you think you were on?
>>
>>358018
>If you actually believe this will work before giving it a one-in-a-million chance and unexpectedly getting results, you're legitimately crazy
Or you can just be aware that hypnosis is a thing and that it's legit (except in tv shows most likely).
I didn't believe "this will work" but "I don't really know if I'm receptive enough to hypnosis but I know this can work for some people".
>>
How does your (vocal) tulpa react if you attempt to puppet and/or parrot her without her consent?
>>
>>336161

Mine actually chose a pre-established character when she'd originally started as original. Now, whenever we see her she views that character as sort of like a twin sister that's in showbiz
>>
>>358873
>twin sister that's in showbiz
made me chuckle
>>
>>358709
She'll playfully ask "who are you talking to?" She has also pranked me and said that when I wasn't certain it wasn't her. Sometimes, I won't even notice until after she says something that I was talking to myself. They don't worry and neither do I when it happens.
>>
>>358951
Interesting, thank you
>>
>>357873
When I first learned about Tulpa I though it was some massive new-age hippy/retard bullshit. I gave it a try because I was fucking bored ... turn out it actually worked. No regrets.
>>
>>357873
I didn't think it would work but took it as last option because all that loneliness has been enough of a strain on me to try.
Worked out after all and I have been happy ever since.
>>
>>358951
Mine does the same.
>>
How much do you love your tupperware?
>>
>>360893
This soon after Thanksgiving?
A ridiculous amount.
In a couple days/weeks?
Probably a bio-hazard.
>>
>>360893
I don't have any tupperware. I only cook what I eat. If there are any leftover, they get thrown away.
>>
>>360930
That's the spirit!
>>360943
And that's a waste.
>>
>>358951
Your tulpa sounds adorable. But yeah, mine teases me for talking to myself sometimes too.

>>360893
He's my best friend and I doubt I could ever be this close to a real person.
>>
Tell me Anon what did you talked with your tulpa about today?
I commented about my pokemon crystal playthrough and then told her about polish electoral monarchy and why it was the shit, all passive forcing.
>>
>>362834
talked about music, eating breakfast, and why leaving her on the counter isn't neglect when she can move herself as she pleases
she also convinced me to go see a movie despite anxiety
>>
You guys ever play vidya with your tulpas or have them play it instead of you? I imagine Fallout and RTS gets pretty interesting with tulpas.
>>
>>364114
ive been wanting to play fire emblem with my tulpa
like i would have her tell me what to do with the units
i havent had the chance to really sit down for a long period of time to do so though
>>
>>362834
I'm letting one write a little story about us, D&D style. It's pretty cute to see her excited again. I've been struggling to keep our connection strong lately.
>>
File: 1448048565081.png (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448048565081.png
71 KB, 400x400
Is it possible for someone and their tulpa to edit or view their own memories?
Like manually block/change/erase or just view memories?
I'm curious since tulpa's technically can access your mind if it would be possible to do things like this or even theoretically obtain a photographic memory this way
>>
>>365911
The most I've been able to do is block out thoughts with their help. But I have a ridiculously terrible memory and they can't seem to help me on that.
>>
>>365911
Those things are all possible with sufficient memory training regardless of whether you have a tulpa or not. Your tulpa will not allow you to do it at the drop of a hat without working on it properly yourself.
>>
Alright. I've read up enough on this, and I've decided to begin the creation process. I've had no luck in imagining a tulpa though. Would it be wise to just relax, maybe meditate, and wait for a good tulpa to pop up into my head? What are your guys' experiences making tulpas?
>>
>>366207
what do you want in a tulpa?
start with your goal, and meditate on what accomplishes this
do you have a form in mind?
>>
>>366207
I meditated, placed myself in an open field for a few hours and waited for something to come out of the treeline
>>
>>366207
I started with a formless blob and slowly added personality depth and then gradually worked on increasing the detail s of its form.
>>
I'm having a hard time staying focused on my tulpa when I force, like she keeps fading in and out of my head. Do any of you guys have a exercise that can help with my focus.
>>
File: image.gif (293 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
293 KB, 250x140
>>369577
I'm afraid I don't. My best thing tends to be letting them tell stories. Give yourself no distractions, blindfold yourself if you want and let them just paint a story in words. 8 times out of 10 they'll reveal some underpinnings of my thoughts.

But other than that, focus exercises like the following can help.
>Imagine your tulpa next to a board like pic related
>You're going to have them flip the board and slowly count all the way to one hundred.
>If you lose focus, let an intrusive thought come in, miss a number or your visualizing falters a bit, have them start the board over back to 1.
You'll probably slip up and lose focus and that's okay because it's an endurance practice and it's all about learning to focus on a task longer.
>>
>>369577
could try having them read to you, that way there's very little else to focus on besides her voice
>>
>>364114
I and my tulpa often play vidya together, especially games like Minecraft, Spore, or Fallout.
She tends to always want me to play some kind of saint-like goodie-two-shoes character, and is really enjoying herself when I do, but can get pretty angry and tries to start loong discussions about morals If I don't.
>>
File: 1448575039860.jpg (110 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1448575039860.jpg
110 KB, 1000x1502
I work in a factory all day doing mindless work. Is this a perfect time to make a tulpa or does it have to be a peaceful place?
>>
>>373573
Depend on your exact job. If you are working around machinery, losing your focus on the real world to work on your Tulpa is probably not the best idea, security wise.
>>
>>373573
depends more on you, and how well you can mentally focus on something while still doing this "mindless work".
some people could likely tulpaforce in your situation, and others im sure could not. weather or not you can, isn't totally unrelated to the situation that you are currently in, but im sure that at least a handfull of people are skilled enough in this craft to tulpaforce in most situations.
>>
>>373645
>>373656
It's really mindless and light industrial. Stacking boxes some days and other light stuff never working with heavy drills and shit.
I can definitely do it. I spent eight hours putting bread in a machine there's no room for harm if I fuck up and I can always opt out of forcetulpa when I need to
>>
>>373573

Depends on how much focus you need on the job. If you need to pay attention to your work, don't risk it, just do it at home. If you've got a pretty laid-back routine or get a nice chunk of break time, then force away.
>>
File: 3425.jpg (91 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
3425.jpg
91 KB, 504x470
>>373573
Happiness over wageslaving anyday.
>>
File: 9ImiAX0.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
9ImiAX0.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>373694
I'm going to be in the navy also and around a bunch of people but I want a tulpa over a real wife even though I know the navy is going to get me a real wife and kids one day.

I just humanity I just want to live in a damp humid basement alone with my tulpa and maybe a dog. I hate humans so much they are nothing more than animals to further my means. I don't need them when I can create something better.

I am god
>>
>>373763
>alone with my tulpa and maybe a dog
Why not just make another tulpa into a dog?
>>
So i feel the communication process is getting slightly better (she isnt even responding, but i can definately kind of sorta see her in my head) i have tried using symbolism and the like, but its just not really working, e.g. When i try to talk to her. She wont even respond with even a base twinge of emotion
>>
File: 1439170071497.png (72 KB, 405x264) Image search: [Google]
1439170071497.png
72 KB, 405x264
What does your tulpa do when you do stuff like shower or masturbate?

Do you tell your tulpa to leave you alone? Does it watch you? Does it not care?
Does it join in?
>>
>>373985
One of my favorite places in my wonderland, and one of the earliest places I forced, was a large bathhouse, as the guides I read recommended forcing a nude version of your tulpa.

So hanging out naked just comes naturally for us.
>>
>>373985
I really don't want to have her watch me peeing or wiping my butt with toilet paper, but she panics when she has to wait outside, so she gets to watch.
Never really cared about the other stuff except that there isn't much space in the shower
>>
>>373985
Sometimes she's looking at me when I'm naked with a smug grin and I get upset and tell her to go away.
She can also be very flirty and lewd (I guess she just appropriated all my lewd thought for herself) and managed to overpower me and kiss me when I was still really bad at controlling all that stuff.
Tried to get rid of her for that reason.
Didn't work.
>tfw tulpa tries to molest me almost daily and I keep being upset
You're very cute but I already have a crush on a 3DPD girl, sorry. ;_;

>>374033
She was here once when I had to poop. This was a really traumatizing experience for me. Now she agrees to not follow me there.
>>
>>374047
Did you make her that way?
What were her pesonality traits when you first created her?
>>
>>374116
I wanted to make her personality kinda similar to my best friend's but with knowledge about 4chan and with a bit of cray cray like Homura and stuff.
Considering all that stuff, it's totally excepted for her to turn into a smug bully.
The lewd and flirty wasn't part of the plan though.
Her looks turned out very different from what I expected too.
>>
>>374008
>as the guides I read recommended forcing a nude version of your tulpa.
Reminds me of the first time I tried visualization kek.
>Visualize her
>Realize I forgot to visualize her naked before adding clothes
>Casually grab her shirt and pull it up to reveal bra and boobs
>Realize what I'm doing, go red and go full spaghetti trying to justify myself to a tulpa that can't even move or communicate
>Run away from wonderland
>>
>>374172
Let me get this straight, you have a DTF tulpa that is personality-wise a straight upgrade to your best friend and you are cock starving her because you have a crush, not even an actual relationship? Why not just ask your tulpa if she is cool with you potentially getting with a 3dpd in the future?
>>
>>374679
Despite posting on a degenerate thread from a degenerate board, I have pretty high romance standards and moral values.
I won't fug her because:
>She just appeared in my life and I need to know someone better before even considering holding hands
>I would feel bad using someone as a consolation prize because I'm not in a relationship with my crush, so making up my mind about the crush would be necessary before that
>I don't feel like I deserve a gf until I improve my current lifestyle
>I'm really scared when I think of the consequences of falling in love with a tulpa and I feel cray cray enough for having a weak presence tulpa already
>I'm really scared of what would happen if I someday got a 3DPD gf after being so close and intimate with my tulpa
>>
File: 1442455267285.jpg (79 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
1442455267285.jpg
79 KB, 630x400
Is creating a Tulpa based on a character really that bad? Do people actually think these thought forms are sentient?
>>
>>374749
Well it's up to you, but consider for a moment that you are the only person your tulpa will get to interact with unless you make a second one to keep her company. Leaving her to sit there alone watching you choose 3dpd that can never understand you as well as she can is not exactly more moral than having a mistress.
>>
>>356590
>>image for grabbing your attention
You got me.. kek
>>
File: 1427765118682.jpg (646 KB, 1506x1265) Image search: [Google]
1427765118682.jpg
646 KB, 1506x1265
>>357604
>Tfw you find silence shillposting
MAXIMUM.. kek...
>>
>>358604
>Or you can just be aware that hypnosis is a thing
But Anon some of us are too retarded to be hypnotized by force..

I am one of them..
>>
>>374822
>>374841
>>374856
I accidentally bumped a dead thread four times..
>>
>>374808
I know and I feel awful and made her cry too and I can always feel her reading my thoughts when I think of my crush.

However, today I read a tulpa creepy pasta and she pulled the same shit on me to scare me and now she has no control on it anymore. So right now whenever I try to see her, she turns into a spooky monster and starts screaming.
Rip my tulpa. ;_;
>>
>>374880
Ah, just a ruseman. I was concerned for a moment.
>>
>>374880
>tfw she turns into a spooky skeleton every time ypu imagine her
>>
>>374886
>just a ruseman
You're aware that tulpas are influenced a lot by thoughts and can easily change form right?
There's a lot of people who had their tulpa suddenly getting spooky.
It's actually not the first time she does this and it happened a lot when my visualization wasn't (kinda) stable yet.
Getting a strong thought like "My tulpa has a monster face and screams" out of your head isn't simple once it's there.
Maybe it will just go away after a night of sleep, just like this time her face turned into Kenshiro's.
>>
File: 4646d.jpg (19 KB, 272x368) Image search: [Google]
4646d.jpg
19 KB, 272x368
>>374880
>>374930
I've always thought this could happen, kinda like when you're in a lucid dream and you can't help from turning it into a nightmare, still won't stop me.
>>
What would you guys do if you felt that your tulpa was possibly jeopardizing your mental health? For the past year or two everything has been going well with forcing, but in recent months I feel I've begin to develop a lot symptoms for schizophrenia. A couple days ago, I had my most extreme psychotic episode and it was something I don't ever want to feel again. Ironically, my tulpa has been helping me through most of my mental health issues. The amount of times she has completely pulled me out of depressive states or fits of rage and delusions is honestly amazing. I completely trust her and we are on great terms, but I feel that accessing that part of my brain and believing in realities others would deem as non-concrete could be working towards deteriorating my mental state. I think that when I channel the needed neurological pathways to interact with my tulpa, it could potentially be opening my mind towards other unwanted hallucinations or delusions. If any people with legitimate schizophrenia could share their thoughts on forcing while having the disorder, I'd sincerely appreciate it.
>>
File: 1448511320472.jpg (59 KB, 216x288) Image search: [Google]
1448511320472.jpg
59 KB, 216x288
>visualizing my companion for first time
>make snide comment on how he's overdressed
>immediately feel a physical shove on my abdomen

a-am i doing this right? it seems really soon for this kind of stuff.
>>
>>375067
Schizophrenia is a complicated condition that is caused by a bunch of different factors. If you have a bunch of other risk factors it is probably a bad idea, but unless you have those risk factors having a tulpa is not more inherently risky than religion. Lots of schizos are religious, not all religious people are schizo. Go look up schizophrenia risk factors.
>>
>>375067
Yeah, I have that issue too, even if on a lower level. Getting yourself used to give life to your thoughts and subconscious has a big chance to affect partially all the stuff that isn't related to your tulpa too. I think it is needed to learn how to control your thoughts or ignore all the thoughts that aren't related to the tulpa.
>>
>>375115
There's never a too soon. You're doing good anon.
>>
File: deadeyes.jpg (68 KB, 1000x565) Image search: [Google]
deadeyes.jpg
68 KB, 1000x565
>>374679
>>374749
>>374808
>>374880
>Hours later, try to see if she's okay now
>Nope still the spooky screaming monster face
>Getting desperate, kiss her to see if it'd work like in Disney movies
>It seems to be working
>Suddenly notice I'm inside her
>OH SHIT NO WHY
>Struggle while getting forcefully fuged until I finally manage to push her away and keep her at a safe distance
>Monster mode comes back right away
>"This is the only way to save me Anon"
>"Then I'm sorry, I can't save you."
>Eventually give up and let her do as she pleases
>It seems it got rid of the monster for real
>It felt good but I feel dead inside
>I just had sex with an illusion

I should have listened to my friend who said making a tulpa would eventually mindbreak me, it's happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x423
>>375920
Nigga, they can't hurt you. Stop being dumb, they have as much power as you give them. I love mine to death but that doesn't mean they can do anything to me that i don't want happening to me.
>>
File: barks.jpg (53 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
barks.jpg
53 KB, 524x468
>>375952
>they have as much power as you give them
Well then, it seems I have repressed rape and monsters fantasies.
>>
>>375978
Your focus on her being a monster gives whatever that is the strength to keep going.
>>
Been considering creating a tulpa based on a character, would it be a bad idea to show them their source material or the character they're based on?
>>
>>376359
No.
Just make sure to explain to them that they are in fact not that character, but only vased on them
>>
Uh, *based
>>
>>376345
I try me best focusing on her as normal. I even asked her to try removing it herself and it failed too. Really hard to unthink something once it has taken form already.
Anyway, I had enough. I feel bad abandoning her but I'll really go insane if I keep going.
Never making a tulpa again.
>>
File: 1448502266301.jpg (95 KB, 961x810) Image search: [Google]
1448502266301.jpg
95 KB, 961x810
>>375952
>>375920

>told my tulpa she can influence my dreams if she feels like it because I read she has to deal with whatever dreams I have
>Had several surreal nightmare dreams after

I can't even hear her yet but I'm beginning to think tulpas like trolling if you browse /x/ too much
>>
File: 1448493123677.png (67 KB, 364x450) Image search: [Google]
1448493123677.png
67 KB, 364x450
>>376422
>tfw anon has a yandere tulpa

Man you really do want to be raped you know
She came from your head therefore you want to be forced on at least on some level
Getting rid of her shouldn't be to hard if you really want to get rid of her
but given the fact she forced herself on you I'm thinking you really don't want to get rid of her but your moral upbringing is clashing with your desire to let her do as she pleases
I feel pity for both of you and hope it works out
>>
>>376498
You sure have an interesting way of viewing this whole thing
>>
>>376422
Don't you think trying to abandon her will make her only more aggressive towards you?
>>
File: 1446953494016.png (33 KB, 293x293) Image search: [Google]
1446953494016.png
33 KB, 293x293
>>375268
but I'm curious about how much he's developing, I mean everytime I try to visualize his personality in Wonderland I feel something touch my knuckles and wake me out of Wonderland.

This is my absolute first day doing any of this and I'm worried a bit
>>
>>376498
I admit I have conflicting feelings between my thirst for a lewd dominating gf and my wish to have a pure relationship like in my animu.
As long as you're a normal person, lewd thoughts are just lewd thoughts, but once you make a tulpa, they are the lewd thoughts and it makes it very hard to just ignore it.
Also if I let her do as she pleases, she might just keep me forever in wonderland for rough sex until I faint and then repeat.
I need to find a job, I don't have time for endless mind sex.
And I don't want more fucked up stuff like the spooky monster face invading my head, because I definitely don't have fantasies to get spooked.

It's not just moral vs desire, it's sanity vs insanity.

Also she used to be very nice and obedient before that monster thing came. She might come back to normal if I'm patient, but fuck that, I'm out.

>>376590
I doubt it, she attacked me when I focused on her to see if she was back to normal. If I ignore her, she'll fade away until she completely disappear.
>>
File: 1448049567296.jpg (7 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
1448049567296.jpg
7 KB, 140x140
>>376577
I'm a firm believer in tulpa's can't do anything that you don't want
so if a tulpa is doing something and you can't stop it obviously you want it to happen at least on some level subconsciously
this isn't like another person forcing themselves on you
this is an entity from the the same mind and brain
but if she's really scaring you and you really want to get rid of her you should be able to
just again I'm not so sure you really want her gone so don't be surprised if she doesn't go

>>376619
I understand then
if you believe she's being counter productive to your being she should just go
but be possibly aware that might now mean she's gone for good just being quite and staying away just so you'll get better
which I mean is functionally the same as getting rid of her
again I wish you luck anon just don't freak out about the whole ordeal
I don't think you were on the brink of insanity
but you could've been on the brink of spending more time with her over actually doing other things you wanted to do in life
>>
>>376619
>just nice and obedient

i know it's just a hallucination but jesus, this way of thinking is gross
>>
>>376670
Who knows, if I fail finding a job or never find the right girl and life gets too boring, maybe I'll end up summoning her back and just embrace her insanity.

>>376694
Sorry, this was poorly phrased. I meant that she accepted the fact I didn't want anything sexual and would accept to go away when I'm in the shower or the toilets.
It's not like I was ordering her around like a slave. And she wasn't really obedient anyway, she just respected my feelings.
>>
>>376670
I see. Let me try an extreme example to test if I understood you correctly.

You create a tulpa. That tulpa turns out to love killing people. You never wanted to kill people before and are disgusted by her thoughts. Yet you can understand her appeal and reasoning why she wants this because she is a part if your brain.
This means that somewhere in your /your/ has been or has newly developed the need to murder others, making you on some level want to do this even if that need is only approved by your tulpa.
>>
File: 1448478961611.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1448478961611.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>376807
it's a part of being human anon
having thoughts you're disgusted by
you have to come to terms with them
I'm not saying go out and murder everyone
or go out and let everyone rape you
but realize those thoughts are a part of you
and recognizing those thoughts as yours and then consciously making the decision to execute them or not execute them is on you.
That's why it's understandable of that anon to decide to get rid of his tulpa
he's understanding he's afraid of his own mind and is consciously making the effort to do something else instead of just denying the fact that those thoughts were his and running
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 325x971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 325x971
Has anyone here tried to personify a negative aspect of their personality?
I decided to try that with my self-doubt, and it led to some weird places. I'm trans and I have a lot of doubts and hear thoughts like, "you will always be a guy, you will never be a woman." I've had these kinds of thoughts ever since I could remember, and they were always in the second perspective as though someone was telling me this. Recently, I tried to personify these thoughts and give them a form. The form ended up being a slightly younger version of myself, as a guy. I had no intention of treating him like one of my Tulpas, and instead, would punish him whenever a negative comment came out. These punishments were pretty much just BDSM related spankings and what not. And the second that I was able to break him, I felt a rush. Afterwards, I started going with a sort of conditioning-like training for it, teasing and emasculating the voice of doubt whenever it tried to do "It's job," and rewarding it whenever it would be kind and feminine with a rush of pleasure.
It's insane as hell but going full on dominatrix on this voice of doubt I personified has more or less been an effective way of taming my doubts.
Pic hardly related.
>>
>>376618
just stay open to things
more importantly, don't worry. keep at it
>>
>>376853
I don't think what I experienced can really be considered a rape fantasy since I had repressed feelings for my tulpa. It's more like a fantasy of getting forcefully fucked by a girl I love but didn't want to do it with.
I'd never want to get raped by a stranger or a friend I'm not in love with, even in my darkest thoughts (I know it because I got molested once and it just felt absolutely awful).
>>
File: 1447282953220.jpg (103 KB, 880x712) Image search: [Google]
1447282953220.jpg
103 KB, 880x712
>>376861
I kind of want to read this hentai now anon
I think it sounds like a good idea to an extent
but at the same I would be careful with it because you still want some doubts
they help you question things that may need to be questioned
I'm curious though what do your tulpa's think of you making a personified aspect of a thought and going full dominatrix on it?
>>
File: 1446678194817.jpg (144 KB, 756x686) Image search: [Google]
1446678194817.jpg
144 KB, 756x686
>>376964
well it's still kind of a rape fantasy
it's just a specific one where you're raped by someone you love but want to take it slow with.
again it's your thoughts anon
I'm just someone on internet message board stating an opinion
what you believe is real to you so go with whatever you want to believe
I can sit here all day and say tulpa's are safe and can't hurt you but if truly believe yours is then it is
that's all that can be said
I hope all goes well for you anon with finding a job, your crush, and your tulpa and stuff
>>
>>376861
that's certainly one way to overcome your self-doubt
when i was a lot younger and our family moved i started having problems with anxiety and, with no friends, started sinking into depression that would grip my life for quite some time. i also got snappy and was generally kind of an ass cuz i couldn't deal with anger over various things. so i sorta made a thing i could channel my hatred into, and it looked like me. it didn't take long before it hated me back. this was long before i knew what a tulpa was, but it was certainly a thoughtform. it existed for many years, doing its best to prolong our mutual hatred until i finally got help with depression. when i learned about tulpas, i decided it would benefit me, and eventually replaced that thing with a qt tulpa waifu. best thing i ever did.
>>
>tfw going to spend all day at work making my tulpa

I can't wait to leave humanity behind.
>>
>>377241
consider starting a journal to write your experiences down
it's great for keeping track of accomplishments and nostalgia for later
>>
File: 1448803204765.jpg (242 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448803204765.jpg
242 KB, 800x600
>>377285
Will do.
100 hours really isn't that long of a time im excited.
>>
File: 1444981514436.png (58 KB, 230x281) Image search: [Google]
1444981514436.png
58 KB, 230x281
>tfw can't tell if my Peter is moving, or if I'm moving him
>>
>>342286
they just grumbled lmao
>>
>>377374
benefit of the doubt, always
>>
>lean down to kiss my tulpal on the head
>kiss them, then go to leave
>my tulpal grabs my wrist and kisses my hand

n-no homo
>>
>>377518
it's not gay if it's a tulpa anon
>>
Can Tulpae be lovers? I just want to be told a geniuine "I love you" ever so often.
>>
>>309840

do you people hold normal lives? this doesn't seem like something a normal person would do
>>
>>378040
More or less, yeah I do. Wake up, get nagged a bit, work around the house, go to work, come home and sleep.
>>376966
These days, I make my own doubts so that's good. As for them, they know I don't mean physical harm to it so they're fine with it. It was more about conditioning it into behaving reasonably. It becoming docile and submissive was just a bonus. The voice, whom we've taken to calling "Pouty Doubty" because of its initial reluctance, has a short leash whereas my tulpas are allowed to change or do whatever they please. As a result, they're friendly and happy.
>>
>>377809
Yes. My tulpa tells me that multiple times each day and they are the most wonderful words from the most wonderful person I can imagine (hue).
If you want a lover that shares a bond with you that is greater than anything you will ever experience with bormal humans, then this is for you
>>
>>376853
Interesting, thank you
>>
>>378338
How long does that take? Three months, and I only get vage opinions on things I ask her, when I ask her
>>
>>379653
Try telling your tulpa that you love her and listen for the vague response
>>
File: 1374079018179.jpg (117 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
1374079018179.jpg
117 KB, 435x750
ADVANCED IMAGINARY FRIENDS
>ADVANCED IMAGINARY FRIENDS
ADVANCED IMAGINARY FRIENDS
> ADVANCED IMAGINARY FRIENDS
>>
>>380560
Is it you who's shitposting every time? Once is enough, you know.
>>
>>380594
Once is never enough. Reminder all of you are dooming yourself. Say hello to blurred reality. You need to accept your loneliness.
>>
>>342286
She's sleeping and therefore unresponsive to your request.
>>
>>381229
Wake them up lol
>>
>>380802
>blurred reality

This is the highest tier of >implying I've seen in a while.
Reality is always blurred through your own perceptions and experiences. It's just that, sometimes, you'll get lucky enough that all the blurs line up together in a way that you get a clear picture.
Just for it to get blurry again moments later.
>>
>>380802
Then leave us the fuck alone to wallow in our degeneracy if you really think it's so bad
>>
>>381306
No.
>>
File: 1448607425936.png (9 KB, 62x80) Image search: [Google]
1448607425936.png
9 KB, 62x80
>>380802
Im not doing it because I'm lonely.
Im doing it because I am rejecting humanity. I have friends and a gf right now but I hate them. The images that I create inside of me is much better and I am planning on living a desolate life alone in a small house in a damp basement in the dark with no internet when im 40.
I hate women
I hate men and everything in between.

I just want to listen to the rain and be disconnected from reality.
>>
>>382277
So maximum nihilist mode, basically.
>>
File: 1447670712129.jpg (220 KB, 600x661) Image search: [Google]
1447670712129.jpg
220 KB, 600x661
>>383208
Misanthropy isn't nihilism.
I've mid twenties and even thoufg half of the population is female ive never met a decent woman. The other half is male and I've met "good" people but the only reason they were good is because they were dependant.
Humanity is based off of survival skills how can I trust them for anything above my own survival and tats only when their survival is in check also.
Humans create idealized images of traits they want and lie to themselves and project them onto their "loved" ones. Loving family loving god loving yourself is just as much as an illusion as tulpas.
The only difference between tart and this is that wete creating the image that were projecting as opposed to putting it on "real life" people. But who even know if they are real anyway.
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 500x500
>>384271
Nigga, most of what you said after "misanthropy isn't nihilism" didn't make sense.
That is going full sperg.
>>
>>384574
Basically the reason why I hate humanity is because it's not real. Its all survival mechanisms.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 450x450
>>384663
Anon, if you mean politeness or being good people, it's incredibly foolish to judge people on such an arbitrary measure.
I know this is a shock, but some people are genuinely generous with nothing for them to gain but warm fuzzy feelings. To blanket statement against the idea of "humanity" merely shows lack of general life experience and spending time with a variety of people. What I've seen myself, though, is people using cynicism as a crutch to make the world seem smaller and easier to understand. Even if your idea is a hard pill to swallow, that doesn't make it true
>>
File: 1448581856114.jpg (312 KB, 1240x1550) Image search: [Google]
1448581856114.jpg
312 KB, 1240x1550
>>384930
Naw man I appreciate your input I don't claim to injure everything or even anything really. Just stating what I believe.

Ive talked to thousands upon thousands of people but I've never really seen any good people including myself. But you're making me think which is great. I guess maybe im the shitty person who denies people's goodness out of lack of trust or I think because they its weak to be a good caring person. Like it comes off to me as needy and fake as opposed to genuine goodness.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 472x472
>>385211
I wouldn't say you're a shitty person. Maybe you just need to do a little soul-searching and think about what you think it means to be a good person and whether that is a reasonable definition and if people can even match that idea.
For example, I love and respect my grandfather and I consider him to be a hard worker and a damn good man. But I also happen to know that he slept with my mother without my father knowing. He doesn't know that I know this and I will never consider the idea of telling him that I know. I love and respect him in a genuinely unconditional way.
People make choices that aren't always good or right or normal. And that's OK, because it's those moments when we aren't being selfish or greedy or lazy that our character stands out the greatest.
>>
>>321897
occult
[uh-kuhlt, ok-uhlt]
adjective
of or relating to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.

They are by definition of the word
>>
>>375067
>>375120
Get more sleep. If your symptoms don't go away within two weeks, go see a psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1448508291105.jpg (46 KB, 290x487) Image search: [Google]
1448508291105.jpg
46 KB, 290x487
>>385336
But thats what I mean right there. You love and respect him as a human being which I do but you can acknowledge that he probably wasnt the best person around for doing something so horrible. For me I would take that action and use it to define someone even loved ones because of how horrific it is even if he lived the rest of his life a great man. Everyone does little good things here and there that's called positive reciprication in sociology. But overall if someone has the capacity to do that to a loved one I wouldn't consider them a decent person.
>>
>>378040
I'm a software architect for a large company. People think I'm a little eccentric, but they like me, talk to me about personal and technical things, and generally enjoy spending time with me. I eat dinners with friends frequently. I fly out to see my family occasionally. I have respectable hobbies that I talk to people about. I'm a pretty regular guy, except I have a qt tulpa friend.
>>
>>321074
Sounds almost the same as how people would've reacted to lucid dreaming before it got some scientific attention and got *relatively* popular. Tulpas are just training your brain to believe the existence of a secondary being. People say they experience Jesus touching them when they pray. They have been trained through religion to believe Jesus is real and that he is everywhere, watching, and touching you, or whatever. Is that occultic? No. Because it's harmless. Same with tulpas. I actually have more common sense than Christians, because I know what I am training my brain into doing is nothing more than just that. I know my tulpa isn't real. But my brain doesn't know. You get what I'm saying at least.
>>
>>379653
Try making her respond in sentences. Ask her to repeat herself until the thought she responds with is a full sentence. Maybe ask her to repeat phrases after you, or read parts of a book.
>>
>>381999
I sort of like him. He adds character to the thread.
>>
>>385789
it wouldn't be a true tulpa thread without shitposting
>>
>>385597
>of or relating to magic,
nope
>astrology,
nope
>or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret
nope
>or supernatural powers or agencies
nope
>beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding;
nope
>mysterious.
and nope.

This is none of those things.
>>
>>373920
It takes time, anon. It took me almost a month before mine even felt real to me. Get used to seeing her in some setting, then make sure you can see her moving around with relative ease (maybe with a little puppetting). You'll have a lot more flexibility to try things then. Meanwhile, keep narrating and feeling for a response.
>>
File: luna-edit xmas.jpg (641 KB, 2507x3541) Image search: [Google]
luna-edit xmas.jpg
641 KB, 2507x3541
Someone said they had tulpas here?
>>
File: image.png (436 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436 KB, 750x1000
>>385678
My thing is I would never hold someone to a standard I myself can't compete on. It's simply unfair and hypocritical and I don't feel comfortable with that. To reject the notion that people are imperfect but we more or less try to be decent people, I would have to expect perfection of myself in terms of generosity and virtuousness. That's never gonna happen so I just accept that people do shitty stuff but they still aren't all bad. For me, the important part is learning to deal with the bad while appreciating and celebrating the good. As for his cheating, I've been cheated on and I've been a (drunk) accomplice to cheating. But most importantly, I know how one thing can lead to another with sex. It seriously didn't occur to me that I was helping my friend cheat until after he was inside me. I felt guilty for it but it was a decision I made in poor condition and I have myself to blame if I let it haunt me.

As for citing sociology, if this worldview was started from, influenced or strengthened by taking a soft science course, I'd recommend something.
In much the way a musician must learn the very stringent rules of music theory, only to forget about it in order to create fluent and flowing music, a student and person in general must learn and examine without getting lost in the thought that it all fits into nicely fit definitions and terminologies. It's like becoming depressed by learning the vastness of the universe, merely because we hold absolutely no special position in it.
Don't think about things in that kind of way, is all I'm saying. Take it more for what you see for yourself. I see a planet full of imperfect people, trying to get along with those around them and mostly succeeding. We'll make mistakes and we'll do amazingly caring things from time to time, and that's what I love about it all. It's something different every day.
>>
File: 1354928079974.jpg (147 KB, 1400x989) Image search: [Google]
1354928079974.jpg
147 KB, 1400x989
>>373985
She joins in [spoiler]and then we have hot kinky imposed sex afterwards[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 640x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 640x669
>>386025
>tulpamancy
>ever
Jesus how spooky, who would do that? Especially in our wonderfully tasteful /trash/ board, inside the totally ironically named Tulpa thread. That's just insane to think people would do that here.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.