[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diaper Pony thread: content creators pls come edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 54
Diaper Pony thread: content creators pls come edition
>>
>>
Don't forget to post ideas for drawfags and writefags.

Sometimes a new idea is all it takes for some inspiration.
>>
File: 1396935233.cuddlehooves_cm78.png.jpg (133 KB, 1280x1167) Image search: [Google]
1396935233.cuddlehooves_cm78.png.jpg
133 KB, 1280x1167
>>
W-Why is this a thing?
>>
>>168484
Because fetishes.
>>
File: 1442855502618.png (511 KB, 1250x1106) Image search: [Google]
1442855502618.png
511 KB, 1250x1106
Perfect timing! I just finished the fic I was working on. Will post after some editing.
>>
File: 1436310649.kurikia_cadence.png.jpg (178 KB, 1226x1280) Image search: [Google]
1436310649.kurikia_cadence.png.jpg
178 KB, 1226x1280
>>
>>168081
>content creators pls come
I hate to break it to ya but if you want to see more art of your fetish then you may need to use your own autismbux to commission it
>>
>>169449
There used to be some people in the /mlp/ threads that would make new stuff.
With any luck, they might migrate over here, or we could even attract new people.

It's unlikely, but crazier things have happened.
>>
Here is the story. Hope you guy's like this one a bit more than the other one.

Please drop any feedback or criticism, It helps me improve.

DISCLAIMER: Light age-play, messy diapers.

http://pastebin.com/xeY8P2CA
>>
>>
>>
>>169651
Gilda was pretty out of character at the beginning, it seems like she would be more evasive about the whole thing. Also, the usage scene was really rushed.
I liked it, though.
>>
>>169651
Why aren't you on my radar? I do like this a bit more with then your first one. The dialogue could use some improvements but other then that the story is bretty good.

Out of curiosity, what did people hate the most about your first story?

>>169493
There are still a few old fags that doesn't know about the thread's revival in /trash/ and you are probably going to get a few new content creators in the future.

I still need to get off my ass and finish a few things and there are also some WIP animations that will eventually be released online when those are done.
>>
>>170063
I will rework the begging a bit to make her feel a bit more natural if it's a problem. I did rush the beginning a bit.

I can work on the messing scene. Toned it down cause of complaints in my last fic. I was tempted to make it more graphic.

>>170084
People didn't like the messing scene because it was too graphic.

I don't normally write fan-fiction, so I'm a bit of a fish out of water. I'm used to sticking with original creative stuff.

Check me out on fimfiction under Padded Fox if you're interested. I will upload an edited version there.
>>
>>170190
You shouldn't worry about making every messing scene you write too graphic or too plain. Write the scene to fit the tone of the story.
>>
>>170272
Thanks, I just need to practice more and get a feel for it, I suppose.

I'll keep on trucking and put out more content when I can. It's a fun break from my normal stuff and good practice.
>>
>>170272
Agreed, it should be toned down a little, although I do like that the stories knows what they are and who it is for.

>>170316
Sounds good. Gonna be following you for sure.

Off topic: Are we avoiding messy diaper pics or not here? Probably best we put a spoiler on that if we do that [spoiler]shit.[/shit]
>>
>>170382
I'm pretty sure they're fine. This is /trash/, after all.
>>
File: 1411343778.kurikia_discord.jpg (177 KB, 1280x1202) Image search: [Google]
1411343778.kurikia_discord.jpg
177 KB, 1280x1202
Any recommendations for my next story?

I'm planning a Discord/Flutters fic with diapers, minor pet-play, age-play, and some role reversal. I've already decided I'm gonna be pretty graphic with messing in this one because the tone is a bit more risqué.

If I start that one, however, it's would take me a little longer and probably be split into two stories each about the size of this one.

>>170382
Thanks, and I think anything goes so long as there is padding involved.
>>
>>170505
It sounds like the next story has a lot of potential uses for Discord's powers. Try doing some creative things with those. If it were me, I'd maybe do some reality alteration or light hypnosis, depending on the direction of the story.
>>
File: Chrissy messy pacifier.png (239 KB, 937x860) Image search: [Google]
Chrissy messy pacifier.png
239 KB, 937x860
>>170505
Discord/flutts for sure. And agreed on that messing call, you might as well go quite a bit over-the-top if you are using Discord.
>>
File: 1446965423160.jpg (111 KB, 1280x1153) Image search: [Google]
1446965423160.jpg
111 KB, 1280x1153
>>170536
Was defiantly thinking of incorporating Discord's powers in different ways. The light hypnosis is actually a really good suggestion. Gives me some interesting ideas for scenarios and sparks some other potential scenes. Thanks so much.

>>170611
Thanks and will do.
>>
>>168194
Poners playing comfy vidya together while padded up and in super comfy pajamas

Poners nervously trying diaps for the first time while being encouraged by a friend

A poner getting caught doing stuff with diaps

A pony mother raising their kid with diapers all the way through teen and further years

A girly colt being forced to stay diapered and in frilly dresses for his daddy/mommy/dom
>>
>>
>>170790
I like the vidya idea a lot. Might be another fun fic for me to do. Thanks for the suggestion.

Any ponies you all would like to see play some games? Any specific games? I have ideas, but would like to know what you all want, too.
>>
>>170991
What about padded pone playing super crinkle pone?

2 meta 4 u
>>
>>170991
>specific ponies

Throw Twilight in there somewhere

>specific games
Elite dangerous for maximum comfy

Or Undertale c:
>>
>>171046
That might just be crazy enough to actually work. I'll see. It gives me ideas.

>>171064
Was thinking about doing Twilight cause she's my fav. Never played Elite Dangerous, however. And I don't think I'll be touching Undertale.
>>
>>
>>169651
Cute and decently written. I like it much more than your last one. This one is okay in all regards, a solid foundation. If you want to push the limit, I would suggest you flip around the storytelling attention - you described very long the parts that are trivial, but you rush over the complicated, interesting parts. Though I suppose that would entail falling into some inconstencies in your worldbuilding. Anyway, still pretty decent.
>>
>>175671
Any specific parts you think I should elaborate on? I'm doing some editing and would appreciate some specific enhancement requests that are in dire need of rewriting.

And yeah, I suppose it's a bit rushed overall. Been working on lots of other stuff and I kinda wanted to finish it already. Might need a little more time in the revision oven.

Thanks for the feedback, though. All this advice is fantastic.

I'm glad people are liking it. Means I'm improving and have even more room to grow.
>>
>>
>>
File: cuteling.png (524 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
cuteling.png
524 KB, 1200x1200
Gonna post this since it's the cutest damn thing
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1429900846814.png (2 MB, 5000x3697) Image search: [Google]
1429900846814.png
2 MB, 5000x3697
>>
File: large.jpg (716 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
716 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>
>>168081
I'm trying to get better at drawing this stuff, (also for furry too bc that is my fetish). I will post stuff on this board as often as I can if these threads become a regular thing
>>
>>184299
We gotta make this a regular thing for sure. I'm interested to see your artistic talents grow, Anon.
>>
>>184299
I'm sure these threads are here to stay. And don't be afraid to post your stuff, I know I will appreciate your contributions.
>>
There was a quick greentext I wrote several months back (on a thread that didn't get immediately deleted), about Applebloom being shanghaied into some "modeling" work by AJ and Rarity. I didn't save it anywhere because someone else screencapped it; does anyone happen to have said screencap?
>>
>>185305
Or maybe search the archives. Archive.moe (now dead) would've saved it, so hopefully that carried into Desustorage.
>>
File: AJABRAR.png (168 KB, 1396x2015) Image search: [Google]
AJABRAR.png
168 KB, 1396x2015
>>185305

This one?
>>
>>187534
That's the one. Thank you.
>>
File: 1380857668033.png (452 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1380857668033.png
452 KB, 1500x1500
>>175995
>Any specific parts you think I should elaborate on?
Gladly. I only brought the topic up in the first place because there is really some inspiration in your story that is trying to come out. You put some real effort and fantasy into some parts of the story, it shows that you are actually interested in your own work (can not be said for everyone).

There are just some rough edges and some lack of attention that you may choose to improve. The story you wrote is basic and ok, it is clearly understandable what is going on. Everything is obviously stated and there is a simple logic in the progression of events. The problem: Those things are incredibly boring. Plus, they have been done a million times before.

You describe how they pull their diaper stuff out of a box under the bed, and how they look at themselves in a mirror. Seriously, nobody cares. Instead the reader would like to read about how the diaper gives when she first touches it, how the crinkles are loud like gunshots to her ears. Your dialogue is really strong, you can use it effectively to imply actions. Gilda could ask if she looks stupid in the diaper as she looks at herself in the mirror, and Pinkie could reassure her how cute she looks, and then Gilda's face could grow warm. My examples aren't very good, but that is what makes the reader interested. Draw them into your story. Imply story instead of explicitly writing it, pick out interesting details, make the reader think. Even just moving into this direction slightly would result in massive improvements in the reading experience.
>>
File: 1368353943.puppyluvs_scoots.png.jpg (125 KB, 1280x831) Image search: [Google]
1368353943.puppyluvs_scoots.png.jpg
125 KB, 1280x831
>>175995
On the other hand, some parts of your story stick out very much because it is apparent that you love writing them. For example, it is obvious how much you like the contrast between the girly, light, cutesy aspects of wearing dresses and playing happily, and the big, disgusting, unsanitary facets of pooping in a diaper and being messy. I love how you write this part, because there is so much heart put into it. I don't even like the messing stuff and I'm kind of grossed out by it, and that is what makes it so awesome. I find myself really interested in reading it. Unfortunately, you kind of just glossed over the part where they messed themselves and just briefly described the events, but I was absolutely left wanting more. You could have easily just left the pooping part in one word, and then described how warm and mushy it is, or how much the diaper strains around her body, or how awesome it feels to walk around in it. This is something nobody else does like you, and definitely one of the biggest strengths in your story. I would personally prefer a tasteful description of the act, but I'm convinced you could make it work either way.

So, to sum it up, just leave out all the blah blah that everyone already heard a thousand times. Build on your strengths, which already now struggle to show their potential. Don't recount events in a sterile fashion. Describe details, feelings and questions to give the reader a pleasant, enriching experience.
>>
>>175671
Anymore crinkaloo?
>>
>>191647
Wow, I'm glad you really enjoyed it! Thanks!

I did extend the messing scene in my version on fimfiction if you're interested in seeing it.

You are very correct in stating that I have fun with those parts and am passionate about it. I will really try to hone in on my strengths on my next couple of fics and stop trying to over explain other smaller details. Great feedback.

>>191571
I see, that makes a lot of sense. I need to show rather than tell, as they say. And show more of the actually fun details.

I agree that some parts are flat out boring or rough, so I will try to give it a more unique and lively feel as I continue to write.

I need to channel the passion I have into a funner experiences for the reader. I need to not be afraid to push the envelope more and and give the overall writing more personality and playfulness. I suppose I can sacrifice small details for an overall better feel of the story.

Wonderful criticism from everyone, this helps so much. Can't wait to apply it and churn out more stories in the near future.
>>
>>
>>193114
Also, if you guys don't mind giving me some more advice, do you feel like your enjoyment is ruined if things are a bit to unexplained or nonsensical?

I feel like I try to over-explain things, so in my next couple stories I'm just gonna not give a whole lot super extraneous details.

Sorry for the copious questioning, just want to deliver the best content for this niche community.
>>
>>194065
>do you feel like your enjoyment is ruined if things are a bit to unexplained or nonsensical

Honestly, no. You do have to find a balance with embracing the niche without becoming a huge creep by our low standards and I've seen my fair share of sperglords get into that uncomfortably obsessive territory you talk of, but I don't think you are really there and you are just going to get better with that over time.

I would honest rather have the artist be interested in what he is doing and explaining things in his own style rather then sacrificing his enjoyment for the whole thing just to please a few people.

Have a very old gif animation that's been sitting around.
>>
>>194065
It sounds like you're trying too hard to find a checklist for every story of yours to follow.
These evaluations need to happen on a case-by-case basis.
>>
>>196313
Thanks for the input.

>>197000
Nice trips. And yeah. I guess I can be a little obsessive about my writing, sorry. I think I'll just chill until I start working on new stuff.
>>
>>
Does anyone have a simple draw request? I need a distraction.
>>
>>199891
Filly Rainbow Dash having bedwetting issues
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1447424280231.png (340 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
1447424280231.png
340 KB, 1600x1060
>>
>>187534
Someone should continue this.
>>
>>199891
Is pinkie and Celestia messing contest after eating cake or something too complex?

If so maybe a unicorn of your choice magically spanking her padded behind with a paddle.
>>
>>199891
[spoiler]Hypermess?[/spoiler]
>>
>>201542
[spoiler]Newfag detected[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.