[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we expect any decent sales from this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: amazon-prime-day.jpg (89 KB, 1500x375) Image search: [Google]
amazon-prime-day.jpg
89 KB, 1500x375
Can we expect any decent sales from this?
>>
>>5781277
/thread
>>
>inb4 10 cents off downy paper towels
>>
I was able to get G2 CW Bruticus for 30% off during their lightning deal preview sale thing.
>>
I work at amazon so dont you fucks order anything

>Mfw they expect me to work 11-12 hour shifts for five days straight
They can suck my dick, im leaving two hours early every day and they cant do shit about it.

OVERTIME ALL DAY BABY
>>
>>5781254
yeah sex toys will be on sale and a bunch of lard like last year
>>
File: amazon day tape rewinder sale.png (63 KB, 876x402) Image search: [Google]
amazon day tape rewinder sale.png
63 KB, 876x402
Reminder
>>
>>5781381
Stockpiled that UPT huh?
>>
>>5781712
Yup, new quarter just gave us some more UPT and I plan on quitting soon anyways so I have really stopped giving a fuck anymore.
>>
Black series and marvel legends Amazon exclusive sets confirmed marked down
>>
>>5781254
On prime day ,There's a coupon for $30 off $150 if you use your Amazon Visa to purchase stuff sold by Amazon.
There's also a free $50 amazon giftcard if you apply for the Amazon Store card , not the same as their creditcard. It's like a Taget card, you get 5% off on all amazon purchases.

Besides that, i don't really see anything really good.
>>
>>5781415
>>5781449

Sounds like this is going to be entertaining, at the very least.
>>
>>5781415
Good, I need a new head honcho.
>>
>>5781328
is it still up?
>>
Any chance shitty point and shoot digital cameras will go on sale? I've been needing one for a long time now.
>>
>not taking advantage of the 15% toysrus.com sale that can also be price matched in store tomorrow
>>
>>5787158
It clearly says online only
>>
get ready, 6 mins to nothing.
>>
It's live, nothing of interest except the Legacy Thunder Megazord and a Black Series Trooper 4-Pack (those deals don't go live until tomorrow anyway though) and a few Lego sets.
>>
trooper pack deal is live

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-6-Inch-Stormtrooper-Exclusive/dp/B011EG5DG
>>
>>5788014

whoops missed a 4

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-6-Inch-Stormtrooper-Exclusive/dp/B011EG5DG4
>>
>>5787059
>There's a coupon for $30 off $150 if you use your Amazon Visa to purchase stuff sold by Amazon.

Eh it wasn't a coupon just another one of their 'deals' which they expired.
>>
>>5782389

A-fuckin-men. Leaving two hours early just to spite them for taking me off of my reach truck to do shmuck work, and the only deals moving at my CV are shit TVs at a higher price than they were during peak.
>>
so amazon's annual warehouse clear out is another wash, who da thunk?
>>
>>5788281
when you have to Enter promo code VISA30 checkout, then it's consider a coupon. and it only works with their Visa card.
But yeah , they removed the deal early due to whatever BS reason.
There wasn't anything really good to begin with.
>>
So can you actually see the deals if you aren't a Prime member?
>>
Hope you all got your orders for discounted Tupperware and outdated electronics in

Happy clearance day....I mean, Happy prime day!
>>
>>5788475
yesh i wasn't expecting much but the deals are the same shit as they have year round, supplements for 4$ off, terrible gimmick kiddie toys. the only thing i got was fast and furious 1-7 for 35$
>>
>>5788475
yeah, that's what seems like most of the deals were. i did get a french press coffeemaker in the early morning.
But hey, the Yen to Dollar is much better now.
>>
File: urt.gif (561 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
urt.gif
561 KB, 320x200
>no lego deals
>>
>>5788446
>exclusively for Prime members

I'd assume "no"
>>
>>5788723
You missed 30% off the FO Tie Fighter.
>>
im in the market for 50 tiny bags of doritos.
>>
Last year nearly everything was discounted, some of the great sales were 50% Robot Damashii figures.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.