[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do YOU store your accessories and interchangeable parts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1358866762-03054800.jpg (54 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1358866762-03054800.jpg
54 KB, 1000x1000
How do YOU store your accessories and interchangeable parts?
>>
>>5780849
Currently, I only have a handful of figures so any thing extra stays in the original box, which is then stored in a closet.
>>
>>5780862
And you pull the individual boxes out any time you want to mess with your figures? Sounds like a pain.
>>
File: tumblr_mzxtkucmOJ1soajmyo1_1280.jpg (360 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzxtkucmOJ1soajmyo1_1280.jpg
360 KB, 1280x851
I have four of these. The dividers can be rearranged to suit different sized accessories.
>>
>>5780920
This, except I only have one for now. It's nice to be able to make the compartments longer for things like firearms or swords and stuff.
>>
File: 23750-02.png (299 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
23750-02.png
299 KB, 736x460
This thread happens at least once a week by now and is just full of fishing boxes.

I use this since I needed some wider compartments.
>>
File: tackle box.jpg (175 KB, 1201x1500) Image search: [Google]
tackle box.jpg
175 KB, 1201x1500
>>5780920
I took this up a notch and got one of pic related so I can put gunpla supplies and spray cans in the top
>>
>>5780905
Not really. Like I said, I only have a handful of them and I change their poses maybe every 2 months or so. Going through the boxes and changing the figures is sort of my "quiet time". I find it more peaceful than bothersome.
>>
Keep import figure accessories in their trays, western figure accessories just get put into a big box. I can tell pretty easily which Neca/Hasbro/DST figure has what accessory, but all the million tiny identical flesh colored import hands would be nearly impossible to know 100% if they were all indiscriminately bunched together.
>>
>>5780974
I have two of these. I tend to store my spare stands and paperwork in the top. They're pretty awesome.
>>
>>5781611
...why not just put the hands in small zip-loc bags or something, and label them if you have to?
>>
>>5782683
I just don't, it doesn't seem appealing to me.
>>
>>5780920

I have one of those and stopped using it because the dividers would slide up and small pieces would go under them.
>>
>>5782683
Not the guy you're talking to but that's what I do. When you buy something you're sure you'll always remember, but five years later good luck remembering which 1:18 scale gun goes with which generic grunt.
>>
I use diorama scenery pieces. Specifically, back when Tech Deck was making things like pic related, I picked up a couple of benches and they hold a lot of 1/18 scale gear. If the part's big enough, I just tuck it behind something like a building facade.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.