[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there were a "Mythic legions" for another genre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
"Mythic Legions" seems hugely popular among nearly all toy-collectin boards. so we know a set of kickass generic fantasy figures is something we all wanted. but what other genre needs some generic figs? Besides, ya'know, Ninjas. Because TheFwoosh has already proven there is a huge interest in generic ninjas, even if they NEVER come out.

1. Western
2. Pirate
3. Horror (Vampires, Frankenstein Monsters, slashers, etc)
4. Post-Apocalyptic (Evolved anthropomorphic animals, killer robots, new-age dieselpunk barbarians etc)
5. Space sci-fi
Or is there some genre I'm forgetting? what kind of line would you like to see?
>>
some actual public relations and open communication
>>
>>5773394
This. There's only so much "muh small business" excuse 4h could do
>>
>>5773394
not really an answer to the OP, but thanks for the input!
>>
while I agree with the posters above, I really think some good old "cheesy" space sci-fie stuf would be baller.
>>
File: Golden age SF.jpg (182 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
Golden age SF.jpg
182 KB, 340x500
>>5773407
like, 30s stuff or 50's stuff?
>>
>>5773410
Fucking hell yes. I love that shit mang
>>
I said it people. Its 2016 already! 4 Horsemen has a long way to go until they become the next Neca.
>>
I would love some awesome Western figures, and horror ones more, but combo of those and I'd be a happy man. The accessories alone would be fantastic.
>>
File: WEIRD-WESTERNS-2.jpg (128 KB, 700x546) Image search: [Google]
WEIRD-WESTERNS-2.jpg
128 KB, 700x546
>>5773635
Like those two movies?
>>
>>5773641
they both sucked
>>
>>5773392
'Weird Western' DOES sound intriguing.
>>
>>5773392
Sci-fi should be the first priority
>>
>>5777160
what do you mean by "weird"?
>>
>>5777601
western stories crossing over with other genre fic for supernatural shit or aliens or what-have-you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weird_West
>>
>>5777500
But there's so many varieties. Which do they pick? Space opera for space marines, smugglers, troopers, a couple varieties of aliens and robots? I guess that probably makes the most sense.
>>
OP clearly doesn't know about 1:18 scale, because it has all the genres he's talking about

HACKS has monsters. Mezco did other horror figures.
HACKS will have sci fi. GI Joe does sci fi. 4H did sci fi.
Pirates came and went with the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Lots of Post-Apocalyptic figures out there.
GI Joe is full of all ninjas you can ask for.

Here's an upcoming cowboy line.
>>
Something soft and cuddly.
>>
With lots of fire power!
>>
And it should never stop dancing!
>>
>>5773392
1. Rape monsters
2.space western

and when are they going to make female figs? I need a toy of a qt girl in full plate armor for reasons
>>
>>5777601
Westerns mixed with the supernatural or science fiction
>>
>>5777921
1/18 scale is for women, midgets, and eskimos
>>
>>5777937
>>5777938
>>5777932
Like Jerry the Mouse?
>>5777939
full plate? like, fantasy ladyplate or a suit of armor with a lady's face under the mask-part?
also, rape-monsters? Like, tentacles or just like, werewolves with big articulated cocks?
>>
>>5773392
>seems hugely popular among nearly all toy-collecting boards.
Maybe the same small group of fans post on every board.
>>
>>5777991
the figures or the collectors?
>>
>>5778197
...collectors. and/or people playing with them.
>>
File: superior scale.jpg (291 KB, 1024x497) Image search: [Google]
superior scale.jpg
291 KB, 1024x497
>>5777991
more like 1:18 scale is for people who appreciate getting EVERYTHING YOU WISH YOU GOT.
>>
>>5778295
Yeah, well better to not have those then have a vagina/not be able to reach high cabinets/have to live in a frozen shithole.
>>
File: blind ninja master.jpg (63 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
blind ninja master.jpg
63 KB, 600x428
>>5778327
what's it like knowing you AINT NEVAH GONNA GET IT?
>>
>>5778338
I gotta ask, are you a dwarf, a innuit, or a tomato?
>>
>>5778338
>>5777921
>>5778295
Names for any of these toys? I may wanna buy some
>>
File: tomato.jpg (140 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
tomato.jpg
140 KB, 500x367
>>5778353
All in the file name, except for the mecha... that's various.
Good Smile, Takara, and i forget the others were involved.

>>5778351
we're all tomatoes
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.