[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /toy/, when I was a kid I had a toy that I cannot remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1408063854928.png (92 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
1408063854928.png
92 KB, 270x257
Hi /toy/, when I was a kid I had a toy that I cannot remember its name. If I describe it would any of you could tell me how it's called?
>Plush toy that talks
>Dog bipedal, dressed
>had a hard heart on the chest that brights when you press its hand.
>If you press his right hand he records your voice and then sings what you said
>Black sunglasses, I think it weared a red cap.

The most caractheristic thing of this toy was that he recorded words you said and then singed them repeatedly with a tune. I'm waiting for your requests! Thanks! (Pic unrelated)
>>
File: poochie.jpg (39 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
poochie.jpg
39 KB, 240x320
>>5759362

I think I remember seeing that thing being announced on TV back in the 90's.
I'm trying to find it on google but no luck for now.
>>
>>5759381
I tried searching it on google so many times and nothing, and yes it looked pretty much like that simpsons dog.
>>
>>5759362
I remember it too, it was like an annoying singing dog of the 90s, Im trying to find it out just for curiosity
>>
>>5759362
It wasn't some variation of pic related? it's got the heart and it sings and talks. I don't think it records your words though, it just teaches you body parts with music when you press different areas.
>>
>>5759590
Nope, it looked more like a ''cool dog'' than a fluffy one. I think it had yellow skin, the only function of the toy was to record your voice and repeat it singing.
>>
Any more details you can think of op?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.