[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEGA BLOCK THREAD!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: DSCI0201.jpg (1006 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0201.jpg
1006 KB, 2560x1920
>>
File: DSCI0228.jpg (789 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0228.jpg
789 KB, 2560x1440
>>
File: DSCI0231.jpg (775 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0231.jpg
775 KB, 2560x1440
>>
File: DSCI0227.jpg (775 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0227.jpg
775 KB, 2560x1440
>>
Best mini-figs in its class!

I miss when they gave you 5 in one pack. Now it's just 4.

Been contemplating that HALO flame warthog.
>>
yo seriously fuck megablocks
good ideas and all but holy shit they wrecked my legos when i was a kid
i had that dinosaur set, it was pretty cool and all, especially the piece of terrain
but holy fuck if i put any legis on a megablock piece it woukd stretch their leg holes out
fuckkk that man

i got some alien set later diwn the road
it was some big ass alien ship with green parts and came with a sweet purple alien
gave up halfway through the build process because i had a few pieces break and it was hard as fuck to actually connect the pieces together so they sat flush with each other
and fuck stickers
>>
>bought one of the first halo sets
>gave up on it because of shit plastic

fuck, missed out
>>
>>5747532
Mega's bricks are better quality than way back when, still not as good as Lego's.
Their strength is more through their mini figures.
>>
>>5748136
never really truly noticed their quality, but MB has lately been the "lego didnt do it" company. while Lego rehashes the same old star wars sets alongside their cool original lines, MB is taking things like Skylanders, WoW, Cawadooty and Halo. and yes, their strength is though their minifigs with their extra articulation. I was pretty butthurt when Lego obtained the Marvel license, using the same old minifig bodies, and that dumb thing where they put a 1x1 stud on the upper part of iron man's hand because they believe it looks like he's doing a repulsor blast.

anyway, yeah. Megabloks gets the cool stuff, while Lego beats them in quality
>>
>>5747293
>>5747296
>>5747300
>>5747303
>Potato Camera edition
>>
>tfw sold all my Dragons sets when I was a teen
>>
fuck megablocks for never releasing their starcraft stuff
>>
>>5753977
I got a chuckle seeing that exclusive Battlecruiser on Amazon for 2 or 3 hundo. Then I got sad. What could've been, man!

Least Destiny can start to scratch that itch, but they need to move to Cabal and Hive, and more variety in Fallen/Vex, ASAP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.