[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been thinking of getting a Yoko figure. Should I get the Revoltech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: yoko26.jpg (28 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
yoko26.jpg
28 KB, 450x350
Been thinking of getting a Yoko figure. Should I get the Revoltech version or the MMS one?
>>
the revoltech is a better figure but a lot of why I think that is because of the looks, so I guess you can decide that part for yourself

but I've always thought the MMS figure didn't look like Yoko, it looked like a Busou Shinki dressed up as Yoko. The proportions look nothing like she does on the show and the face is a little weird.
>>
>>5729552
MMS. It has rubber boobies man what more could you want
>>
File: 61igdoNALtL._SL1200_.jpg (92 KB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
61igdoNALtL._SL1200_.jpg
92 KB, 798x1200
>>5729552
Neither, get the Neuromancer.
>>
>>5729704
Only if you want something that is looser than yoko's vagina.
>>
>>5729704
Everything points to the Neuromancer being a piece of shit besides the sculpt/look. Loose joints, heavy hair and head, poor range of motion, lack of accessories, overall poor value for something that goes for well over $100 now.

She does look kawaiieee tho
>>
>>5729552
that pose in the pic is about all you can do with the revoltech. it's not nearly as dynamic as other revoltech's.

Plus, the way her legs work creates a huge gap between her legs and her ass.
>>
>>5729706
>>5729736
The only valid complaint is the head being to heavy. The rest is bullshit made up by poorfags. I owned it during 2 years and it was a great figure.
>>
>>5729552
get the volks one
>>
Having owned both the Neuromancer and Revoltech, I'd say go for the neuromancer if you want a large, nice-looking display piece, and get the Revoltech if you want something simpler and easier to use and at a scale that probably fits in better with most of your other stuff. Keep in mind that there are two Revoltech, I think the second movie version has more parts, but, from memory, I think I liked the original's boobs more. No idea if the MMS is any good.

Relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QdxsTkXHn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHHDxqKZtU
>>
I had the revoltech, her joints were too weak to stand on her own and one of her arms always fell off at the shoulder.
>>
I have the Neuromancer if anyone wants it. Just looking for like $130 shipped.
>>
>>5729552
Neither. The revo looks better while the MMS is more poseable, but they both suck.
>>
>>5729749
>that pose in the pic is about all you can do with the revoltech. it's not nearly as dynamic as other revoltech's.
Bullshit. You lack imagination and talent.
>>
>>5729749
>it's not nearly as dynamic
That's a pretty retarded statement. Nothing is "Dynamic" in and of itself. You don't just take an action figure out of the box, set it on a shelf and expect it to be dynamic.
You have to make it that way via posing.and anything with joints can be posed in a dynamic way. Most likely you lack the ability to do it properly, and you blame the toy instead of admitting you're incapable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.