[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /toy/ think of the Red Hood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: GREG CAPULLO'S RED HOOD.png (366 KB, 409x649) Image search: [Google]
GREG CAPULLO'S RED HOOD.png
366 KB, 409x649
What does /toy/ think of the Red Hood?
>>
File: jason.jpg (99 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
jason.jpg
99 KB, 636x960
I love mine
>>
I thought he was pretty interesting in BTBATB but that show made ALOT of nobodies interesting. I think between that and JL/JLU, Mattel squandered an incredibly opportunity to push more non-Batman figures.
>>
File: Alkdjf.jpg (896 KB, 988x1532) Image search: [Google]
Alkdjf.jpg
896 KB, 988x1532
>>5727991
I have 7 of those guys,
They cant pose for shit but having a group of 7 gang members all standing the same (all with different weapons from other sets) and having the one guy in the middle standing like pic related.
Its all good
>>
File: pfft.jpg (45 KB, 359x391) Image search: [Google]
pfft.jpg
45 KB, 359x391
>swivel arms
>>
>>5728509
Yeah I bought several on clearance as well for business suit fodder.
>>
>>5728074

I'm so pissed they shorted us on giving us the goddamn pistols.
>>
Awesome troop building figure for henchmen.

I have three of them and they are great. A shame though, DC never got around to give us a troop building box set for them....
>>
File: Arkham-Knight-Red-Hood-011.jpg (593 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
Arkham-Knight-Red-Hood-011.jpg
593 KB, 1365x2048
>>5728074
I tracked down the biker fetish version because it has better arm articulation. Fuck yeah double-jointed elbows
>>
>>5730144

Thats one of my favorite figures ever, but im not paying $100 for him on eBay
>>
>>5729600

Yeah its fucki up after showing them in all the promos. But I really like the way I have him posed with the rifle so Im actually not too upset
>>
>>5727991
>no cape

it's shit
>>
>>5730763
They could have fixed that with a box set. Red Hood with his cape, the brick shit house Red Hood gang member who tried (and failed) to spear Batman in Batman #24, and two regular goons. Bonus points, give the three Red Hood Goons new unique head sculpts so they can have faces and identities of the average Gothamite that Joker/Red Hood blackmailed with threats of death, to be his henchmen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.