[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I got this gaylor- ejem, this figure for 70€ today. I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So, I got this gaylor- ejem, this figure for 70€ today. I love it, 1st PAK i've ever got and i really like it (well, only one face kills me a bit, but its ok). It's worth for me, but... It is a reL "worth it" for that price? Also, post your figure-price best "worth it".

P.S. The same questions hits me last month with the Ryuko figma for 60€. A quick search on /toy/, see the price and nothing moar to say about it.
>>
> I like the figure

> but I know you guys hate pak so pls convince me It's shit

Cmon bruh. I've bought two paks for around $100 and $80 CAD each and I have no problems with having spent the money.

Buying plastic is a useless hobby anyway.
>>
PAK have shit sculpts and is basically Square just trying to keep figures exclusive to themselves.

That's all I have to say on it though. Would prefer if they commissioned figma for it desu.
>>
>>5722368
your thread is shit and you sound underage
>>
>>5722368
4chan is an English-language website.
>>
>>5723316
>PAK have shit sculpts
wut
They have overdesigned sculpts typically when they try to make some edgy version of a character, but their sculpts are far from bad.
>>
>>5724565
>this delusional
Look up some reviews please
Here I'll spoonfeed you a bit
Anthonycuckstoms buys a lot of PAKs and complains about how bad they are and yet still buys them
>>
>>5722368
I despise PAK in general but if they ever release Aqua I'll be on that like flies on shit.
[spoiler]Much more if she's armored.[/spoiler]
>>
>>5722368
€70 ($80 in burgerland) for what I'm assuming is usually around €80-€90? Sounds alright to.me. Also, if it's not usually higher than that, then that still sounds about average, and I think Roxas' face looks cool from just the pic you posted.
>>
>>5722368
Hey as long as you like it why do you care what others say about it?
>>
>>5724980
He complains that the quality of the figures doesn't justify the hike in price these days, which is fairly reasonable. I feel like Square's shooting themselves in the foot by not finding one standardized model for articulation along with a proper scale. As it stands their figures are simply okay, far from worth the asking price, and the gamble of whether or not the sculpt and qc work out favourably.

Thankfully, save for a few cases, most of their figures drop in price quite a bit in the secondary market. Certainly enough to become digestible(as far as mandarake's concerned). I know that's where most of my PAK purchases come from.

>>5722368
The way I see it, if you the individual feel the price is right, that's all that needs to be said. There are worse ways to spend your money.
>>
>>5722368
I wish Square Enix started experimenting with figures the size of figma and SAS. If their figures were scaled down the lack of quality in paint and joints would be alot more forgivable.

For all their faults though, the Play Arts vehicles I own, Fenrir and Hardy Daytona are really high quality.

I dream of having a Noctis or Cloud figure the size of my Figmas, but I guess it's inplausible that they will ever outsource their designs to good smile or medicos.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.