[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys canceled an order from Good Smile? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 367x137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 367x137
Have any of you guys canceled an order from Good Smile? I know they don't do cancellations but so does amiami but I know for a fact that they have canceled orders
>>
>>5709655
I wish I could cancel my preordered link.
>>
>>5709670
Did you order the DX version of ALBW Link?

You could easily flip that to some baka gaijin who can't into importing figs. Smashfags are easy to make a profit from.
>>
>>5709675
Not him but Op, I ordered the Kirby figure but was able to get one for less, think i can break even or make a profit off him?
>>
>>5709677
As long as it's still new/unopened, you can make a profit.

Some dumb fuck out there will buy it for $20-30 more than what you paid just for the convenience of not having to order from Japan.

Or wait till he's long sold out and then slap a hefty latecomers tax on it. Smash characters (other than genuinely shit figures like figuarts Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Pikachu) are pretty much guaranteed profit.

You'll get /v/tards coming here in 6 months time whining because they missed figma Lucina's re-release.
>>
>>5709682
I don't plan on opening him, only gonna take the preorder bonus times which is generally in a separate container
>>
>>5709698
You might have to sit on him for a while, but you should definitely at least break even if you put him on ebay now for a jacked up price.

Normies will pay through the nose for japan-only products.
>>
>>5709698
I preordered the Cynthia and Garchomp nendoroid when they were first announced, waited ages for it to come out decided I didn't want it after it arrived.

Paid roughly $60 for it, sold it 6 months later for $100. Not exactly a great profit but proof that import figure prices only seem to go up.
>>
>>5709655
I e-mailed them to cancel a pre-order once, and though they said in their reply that they do not do cancellations, they cancelled the order.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.