[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all of these toy channels keep on spamming YouTube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault.jpg (432 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
432 KB, 2560x1440
Why do all of these toy channels keep on spamming YouTube?
>>
clickfarming little kids who don't know better by putting in lots of keywords with heavy traffic
>>
>>5693595
This.

I put on Elsa songs to my niece on the tablet and when i come back a few minutes later she's watching elsa being performed a c-section in a kind of sick game.
>>
>>5693599
I've got a sibling who's low-function autistic. I'm always afraid they're going to stumble onto some really messed-up stuff whenever they start browsing videos like that.
>>
https://youtu.be/RpXxqR2EsbM
>>
It's kinda like Deviantart
>>
File: Let this sink in.png (195 KB, 475x395) Image search: [Google]
Let this sink in.png
195 KB, 475x395
>>
>>5693595

Viewbots too.
>>
>>
>>5693662
Fuck those "Nursery Rhymes" channels, which hellhole did they crawl from? The damn songs have fucked up lyrics that don't even rhyme. I'm guessing Indians are at fault here
>>
>>5693593
>>5693619
I think this is mandatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8302JmM-8
>>
>>5694365
>>5693662
Cynically exploiting the ad revenue system is one thing, but do they have to make these stupid videos so incredibly fucked up? I'm genuinely concerned what effect this might have on kids who sit there watching this crap all day.
>>
>>5693662
If it makes you feel any better, the ones with millions of views are obviously botted.
>>
>>5693662
>FAIL
every time i see toy and a word FAIL i remember days when i was watching MIKE MOZART... man was good
>>
File: $_1.jpg (22 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
22 KB, 400x330
Usually picrelated is very obscure thing from forgotten 90s comic but for people who know is this is quite the jelly-fuel.
I remember i was so happy to get this thing i just...put him into the box and displayed it as a box so i can't post my photos here.
>>
>>5700898
what ever happened to him?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (52 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
52 KB, 480x360
>>5694365
What the fuck is with Frozen and this shit?
>>
>>5701937
There was an /x/ thread about them. Shit is fucked up and has relation with CIA, Mkultra and other stuff. Google Franklin affair, the finders and Larry King (the republican figure in the 80's not the cnn guy)
>>
>>5702260
>implying they're not the same guy
>>
>>5693662
Some of these has milion subscribers

HOW
>>
File: I CAN.gif (2 MB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
I CAN.gif
2 MB, 400x242
>>5701937
>ThisIsMyFetish.jpg
>>
>>5702636
fake subs intended to make people think shit's popular and therefore join the rest of the herd by forcing half interested people into subbing.

Read the comment sections and you'll work out what's going on

>>5693662
I gotta say its like they took some of the random day dreams from my head and turned them into reality.

The ones here are very abstract, who is this stuff intended for, you can't give some of these to kids but few sane adults would be able to comprehend what is happening
>>
I really think algorithms are making people autistic and polarizing us

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/how-google-could-rig-the-2016-election-121548

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LesG0r1cuWo/TfXqFBIRSJI/AAAAAAAAAXk/t_i8TmSSXEQ/s1600/ComparisonObama.png

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/17DLg14RR5z7D1LKivxQjrSxDlfFQJby_ia0x3Jdkfs2X7uRiYG-OEd9dmdf-ervOxPYWK6EJn__aax2h7Vv51tXQJAbcUAIIGsu7erBJs1oHhfgj3w6o9z2
>>
I keep getting these fucking Spiderman/Elsa videos in my feeds.

What the hell are they, I'm too afraid to click them given that one is 'Spiderman Pregnant'
>>
I know what everyone is thinking... these videos are made by someone who is probably either deliberately trolling and trying to get on the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared bandwagon, or psychotic.
>>
>>5693593
Because children are on the internet now, and like watching stupid things like this. The people making the channels can get tons of views from dumb kids, and make money off of posting this stuff.
>>
>ITT: "Gee, the Internet sure is a scary and dangerous place! I'm pretty worried about letting my children/ minor siblings/ wards watch it unsupervised in case they see something inappropriate!"

THEN DON'T FUCKING LET THEM WATCH IT UNSUPERVISED YOU IDIOTS
>>
>>5705190
It's more like, you know to never let your kids go dangerous places outside alone because someone might rape them, but that doesn't scare you, because you're a good parent who makes sure their kids don't go out alone and unsupervised out in the wild.
That's not the scary part, the scary part is the fact that a person who wants to rape children exists in the first place.
>>
>>5705253
yeah, these videos are disturbing on a different level than just "my kids might watch them if left unsupervised". They have a certain creepy factor to them that makes you wonder if the maker is right in the head.
>>
I watched one out of curiosity. The one I sat through wasn't too bad but there was still this sense of "why was this made?" about it because it doesn't feel right. The thumbnails for most of the others suggest they get far worse. DHMIS is a fair comparison. The comments are full of obvious bot spam and confused genuine watchers, and the ratings are disabled. 15 million views? Probably bots but this is the same Youtube where Gangnam Style got 2 billion hits while actually important videos get 50 views. I have little faith in Youtubers when a Swedish guy playing video games is more relevant than educational science.

They could actually be entertaining for kids if they weren't written by crazy people. I also wonder why Disney hasn't shut them down.
>>
>>5693593

Did someone say slime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OPTGBClaEQ
>>
File: tumblr_m8z29sAQnh1r4x5x7.png (263 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8z29sAQnh1r4x5x7.png
263 KB, 500x380
>>5706319
Holy fuck this looks like fetish video.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47 KB, 546x366) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47 KB, 546x366
>>5706319

I know what I'm doing tonight.
>>
>>5706319
Why does this exist?

Also, thanks for making me clear my history.
>>
>>5706319
damn dude, i thought i've seen some 100 views weird shit on youtube. but this is very strange.

The vid made it seem like they do that shit a lot. "i get candy bars for the clear pearls."

holy shit who is this made for? what kid wants to watch some other kid play in their bath? wtf??
>>
>>5708571
>>5708605

You know exactly why this exists.

>>5708571
>Also, thanks for making me clear my history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA7QdZ7iiuc&feature=youtu.be&t=346
>>
>>5704951
I have the same thoughts as well
>>
>>5700898
Awww, memories. Mildly obnoxious, but got decent giggles out of little Anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS12iihD_IjkXwpI-ZxYa8Q/videos

goes by PomPom, they do these strange videos too but not maybe as disturbing as some of the others. The little scenery builds are nice but the needle & syringe stuff with water balloons is.... well kids shouldn't be playing with syringes and they barely seem to be observing safety with the things much. THEN the latter half of the videos get weirder. Not as weird or disturbing as the others, but just so much you wonder if the person doing these is right in the head. There may be some bots at work on this but with 1m views each video, but they're light compared to the others and they leave ratings enabled.

It's a letdown, because if they just stuck to the diorama builds and didn't use hypodermic needles, narrated or at least out in text describing things, and got rid of the second odd half of the videos, they'd be fun to watch.

It's like the videos are sort of like Kluna Tik's eating and Charlie venus flytrap videos, but he does those weird on purpose and puts up disclaimers, while these toy and Elsa videos, you don't know what's going on, but there's this thin line between how weird they are.
>>
File: 1434720567277.jpg (249 KB, 813x816) Image search: [Google]
1434720567277.jpg
249 KB, 813x816
>>5708616
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
>>
File: 22768226592_c85973ed1c_b.jpg (211 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
22768226592_c85973ed1c_b.jpg
211 KB, 1024x765
>>5700898
He does street art and goes by the psunonim Mimo. He recently had his art traced and stolen by some other chump trying to sell his designs.
>>
>>5716581
Neat! Good on him. (but also fuck that other guy).
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.