[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
turd hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 261223-3.jpg (163 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
261223-3.jpg
163 KB, 440x640
this show is lame. he is looking over a batman begins rc car and a plastic blow up toy that looks like its going to shed lead paint into his mouth.
>>
>>5690874

Fakest shit ever.

Nobody finds a minty loose Bakshii LoTR figure in the bottom of a moldy box filled with unrecognizable plastic garbage in some blown out looking shack.

The best though was when the one guy kicked him out for lowballing him on carded Thundercats figures. That segment lasted like five minutes.
>>
>>5690933
>lowballing
that's another thing he is like buying some crusty plastic space helmet for $500 and then immediately flips it for $1100 in the same episode. That was probably fake and scripted but he literally ripped off some old man for $600
>>
>>5690952

I love the whole 'but I have to make 90% profit on everything' thing. That might work for pawn shops but to let this freak and his camera crew stomp all over your personal space and try that is something else altogether.
>>
DarkSEED
>>
>>5690874
It is fake.

All these toy related shows are fake. Some of the "rare items" are taken from personal collections to use for the show then returned.
>>
I'd like to see one of these toy hunter guys raid a weeb cave instead of 80s manchild he-man collection #800. See what they can come up with when they can't just say "muh kenner".
>>
>>5691074
yeah if they showed toys made in the last decade that would be nice, but nope just creepy rooms full of cabbage patch kids, crusty plastic cups, and lunchboxes all on display.
>>
>>5691059
A lot of the reality "collector" shows are like that. Cut and paste for extra drama, bring in stuff from personal collections to up the excitement, etc....
>>
>>5691372
i remember that one episode of storage wars where the guy finds a binder full of mtg cards. it was all literal uncommons garbage from 2012-onwards until they pull this mint black lotus from the back page without so much as a fade to its black edges. i never watched that show again.
>>
>>5691374
I forget which show it was, but I was at a comic con talking with one of the car owners(Scooby Doo Mystery Machine I think) and he mentioned how he's loaned his replica batmobile for one of the shows.

But yeah, I remember reading how storage wars plants stuff in lockers all the time.
>>
File: Elyse_Luray.jpg (189 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Elyse_Luray.jpg
189 KB, 640x480
Best toy collector show host coming through
>>
>>5691385
Of course they do. The average storage unit has absolutely nothing valuable in it. That's because people like to keep valuable shit close to them and not in a random storage box.
>>
>>5691775
Notice Pepe checkin' out dat ass
>>
File: Breakdown-robot.jpg (88 KB, 376x500) Image search: [Google]
Breakdown-robot.jpg
88 KB, 376x500
>>5691775
Will never stop amusing me.
>>
File: Cork Goes to Hell.png (461 KB, 567x477) Image search: [Google]
Cork Goes to Hell.png
461 KB, 567x477
There's only room for one Toy Hunter in my life, thank you very much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.