[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever played Heroscape? It's the best tabletop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x249
Has anyone ever played Heroscape? It's the best tabletop rpg ang got cancelled a couple years ago, but still is a better game than dnd or warhammar
>>
All my shit is broken
>>
>>5673789
Why bro???? They are worth so much money now?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I just bought a new set on eBay a couple weeks ago. I wish they would bring this game back
>>
one of the only tabletop games I've ever played. personally I think this is a /tg/ thread but i do like this game a lot.
>>
Only just got into it this year but it's a hell of a time when playing with friends.

Tabletop Simulator has a lot of assets available to use that were made by community members. A good alternative if you can't afford the physical sets.
>>
I have the Marvel set they released, it's pretty sweet. So are the miniatures.
>>
i think i have atleast one of every set / piece that they came out with . Sucks that they cancelled the game , it was really easy to play and to teach others . Are they really going for big money??
>>
man, I had a douche bag neighbor kid who had this, but didn't play it because he was fucking stupid and couldn't read for shit.
Then when I offered to buy it off of him, he wanted more than what it was even being sold for.
>>
>>5674501
desu that kid might have been me

ohio?
>>
>>5674510
nah, a different hick state.
>>
>>5673785
HeroQuest is superior.
>>
>>5673785
Have you played the new Magic the Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalker board game? IT's the exact same system that HeroScape was. You build armies under certain colors from magic, but it uses the same rules, dice, terrain pieces, etc. It's still in its infancy, so it's not as crazy big and crazy as Heroscape, but it's nice to see them acknowledge the system still.
>>
Oh shit, I still have my collection. While the game was pretty good, storage was a nightmare. The lore is still one of my favorite things though. I wish someone would pick it up for a comic series or a LCG or something.

Who Ugatar here?
>>
I've got a ton of these in a box somewhere

my friend has the starter kit and every team pack
they worth anything?
>>
>>5679769
Cardboard ≠ Plastic
>>
>>5673797
Wizards of the Coast sort of brought it back with Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.