[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got any ideas of good profitable,addictive, machines like this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463099626254.jpg (146 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
1463099626254.jpg
146 KB, 1000x714
Got any ideas of good profitable,addictive, machines like this, for fair and malls.?
>>
put in a quarter

you get either zero, one, or two quarters back
>>
>>5668419
>profiting off of a claw machine.

Put one in your place of business, of course.
>>
>>5668419
Fill it with stuff people like, like minion dolls, starbucks cards and iphones
>>
Buy authentic jap gasha filling for gashapon machines and half of my paycheck will be here. I'm sure some Tai jews are selling outdated ones in bulk. PLEASE
>>
>>5668419
how do these machines work again? does it have to collectively earn what it wants to really make it work or just blind luck when skill isnt involved?
>>
>>5669419
Newer machines let you adjust claw strength. Some machines let you adjust payout rate but that's not allowed in some states.

It's really the prizes and how they're placed. You arrange stuff you know people want in visible yet harder to get spots. Stuff that's old and you want to get rid of you set up as easy to get so people buy in that they can win. If not that's what you use the cheaper no licensed stuff for.

If you notice quarter cranes which usually never have licensed plush have Smurf stuff. It's because the places that sell plush for this machines are selling them for super cheap.
>>
>>5669473
That was a bit rambling. Sorry.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.