[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when the hell are these shipping out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: AI_all_zps6al4fm9i.jpg (97 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
AI_all_zps6al4fm9i.jpg
97 KB, 684x1024
So when the hell are these shipping out?
>>
Original estimate was I think late May, but realistically I could see June-July and September at the latest, they seem really keen on making sure nothing goes wrong.

I'd rather wait and get quality figures than get shit figures quickly.
>>
>>5660788
Agreed. There should also be another update upcoming soon as well.
>>
>>5660788
>>5660790

I'll third that.

Usually when you hear 'for fans...by fans' its cringeworthy but so far these guys seem to be doing it right.
>>
>>5661209
I still found it funny how towards the end the stretch goals got so blown out they were barely able to make mock-ups in time for the Temple Guardian, Clear Ninja, and Solitaire to keep up
>>
>>5661218
That was an amazing day, i was checking my phone every couple of hours at work and every time i did i saw a new stretch goal.
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 740x740
I'm still fucking hyped.
>>
>>5660788
Generally speaking, action figure kickstarters are usually delayed by at the minimum two months. The Mythic Legions figures were set to ship in march but are only starting to move out now. And that's from a group with more experience with working with toy releases and kickstarters.

These guys seem to be fully invested in making sure this line is top quality, I expect it may be at least two months more then planned to ship things out, but if it means higher quality ninjas then so be it.
>>
Are non-backers gonna be able to buy these?
>>
I'm really excited about these. I loved gi joes when I was a kid and ninjas were always my favorite. Glad I could make storm shadow, although I wish snake eyes' mask was as it's pictured here rather than a more classical skull design. Hopefully they are released soon.
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 700x701
>>5662005
Yeah I was disappointed when I began looking at the original concept for Solitaire and realized they changed his mask on the new prototype.

I just hope there arent any other revisions.
>>
>>5660698
What the hell is that tacticool edgelord shit in the bottom right
>>
>>5662108
>>5662126
Looks like an even edgier Snake Eyes from gi joe.
>>
>>5662108
I liked the first one because it gave the impression he just drew it, rather than buying some airsoft mask from big 5 or something.
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 700x700
>>5662152
Yeah, looked much more imposing too. I still want to see how they're handling the hair, they say it's plug and play but that may make them look weird or have hovering hair.
>>
>>5661943
They were up for general pre-order on the Fwoosh site. There may still be some availible but it's a long shot. I don't know if they intend to restock or sell them directly when they launch, so the pre-order may be your only shot.

>>5662140
That was kind of the point. A lot of people bought the white ninja to turn him into Stormshadow so Fwoosh made a Tacti-ninja to use as Snake Eyes. His black is supposed to match the black of the basic ninja, so if you got one of them you can swap heads if you don't like the skull.

>>5662108
>>5662152
I liked the oiginal look more as well, especially considering it's supposed to invoke the half skull mask the Black Samurai wears as it's hinted they're the same character in different eras. It was a nice touch that doesn't have the same effect when it's a solid, neat white.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 600x500
>>5663466
Well hopefully at release it will have a more weathered look to it, at worst you either just deal with it or swap it for one of the other heads.

We should be getting an update soon, within the next couple days I think.
>>
>>5662108
>tacticool ninja
>still wearing ninja sandal, rather than modern boots

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>5664884
Nothing is more tacticool than Tabi shoes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.