[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is pretty much enraging.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
This is pretty much enraging.
>>
who wants rebuy the 50 figures they've already bought in this new scale?
>>
>>5651912
As long as they're good, I'm up for it.
Of course, I'm not rebuying much of anything, since i only mostly just bought into their Halo stuff and that series has been pretty much used up.
>>
Articulated and match to ML? I might be down.
>>
>>5652594
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You don't know McFarlane. This is going to be statue shit with super-limited articulation that makes the figures looks freakish if you try anything but the figure's standard neutral pose
>>
>>5652594
Their articulation will be shit and if anything they'll scale with Marvel Selects, making them too big for any 1/12 display.
>>
>>5651850
Meh as long as they make a bearded Negan I'm down whatever fucking scale he is. Not like he's gonna be in any pose that's not just stood there holding the bat anyway.
>>
>>5652594
>cut joint swivel neck
>cut joint swivel shoulders
>cut joint swivel wrists if you're lucky

This is McFarlane we're talking about here.
>>
>>5651850
> "Action figure"
> clearly a statue

God fucking dammit todd! When the hell will you learn that cuts are not articulation. Fuck mcfarlane toys.
>>
>>5653270
you can only expect so much brains from a guy who has been sued multiple times because of dumb business decisions.

"Al Simmons was really a wife beater who forgot about it" was also stupid.
>>
>>5651850
That is obviously the CG model of the figure and not the figure itself.
>>
>>5653009
If you mean post-timeskip comic Negan, the next series of comic figures has him.

If you mean TV series Negan with a beard, I'm not sure how likely that is. Since Negan having his beard was never planned and only happened because Jeffrey Dean Morgan was in the middle of shooting another show and couldn't shave, and he's supposed to be clean shaven next season, they'll probably just make the figure off that look instead. But who knows? It'd hardly be the first odd decision Todd's made.
>>
>>5653740
Yeah I meant TV Negan, I know about the comic figure with his shitting bucket accesory. I'm hoping he won't have the beard next season myself.
>>
>>5653510
Yes, but the new scale series is just taking over where the old series was just dropped . Why do this?
>>
File: Rick-color-box_grande.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Rick-color-box_grande.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>5651850
I don't know if anybody knew about this, I sure as fuck didn't but apparently it's been on sale for like 3 weeks now.
Skybound's made a new robo-rick figure, just ordered one, pretty happy about it. Now just need a Carl and some way for them to re-release Negan in the jacket.
>>
>>5658077
he looks like shia laboof
>>
>>5658077
boy this was a mistake

never cripple the lead man
>>
>>5658600
Going years without physical consequences makes it like a silly marvel or dc comic.
>>
>>5658605
I think it was too late for realism after a rotter with no visible jaw muscle bit through a man's neck
>>
>>5658771
in a comic with zombies roaming around, i think you can also pretend that a rotting corpse can rake their top teeth so hard that they can gouge out a chunk of flesh from someone.
>>
>>5658600
Nah, the claw was a really neat thing. Makes his timeskip appearance much more unique than just having the bum-leg, cane and beard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.