[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this fake? If i remember correctly, the only Boba Fett from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x960
Is this fake? If i remember correctly, the only Boba Fett from back in the days was via mailorder...
>>
>>5649381
No, he was released on every card back you stupid poopy pleb
>>
>>5649381
I can't speak for that particular sample, but no, the vintage Kenner Boba Fett did actually appear on a ROTJ card.

http://www.rebelscum.com/VINtBobafett.asp
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x960
>>5649390
Fuck you homie you got scammed, ain't no release in '83
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x960
>>5649393
Look at this shit, people actually buy this fake shit?? He aint even got a release in '83...
Smh
>>
>>5649381
>>5649403

Absolutely shit meta trolling.
>>
>>5649433
Peon's getting lazy.
>>
>>5649403
That might be legit, AFA is very stuffy on what they grade. My friend had an extensive TF collection and he had several pieces rejected due to being KOs that he had no clue they were the boxes were so exact.
>>
>>5649396
>>5649381
explain please
>>
>>5649571
>AFA is very stuffy on what they grade

that's becase they have no clue about half the stuff they're "grading".

calling it grading and not scamming. wish i had that idea a few years back.
>>
>>5649571

You mean the good g1 KOs that sell cheaper than current retail figures with absolutely pristine boxes even for the ones that never ever got reissued with tons of documentation online pointing out every singe difference?

Your friend might be clinically retarded.

Also it's well known AFA doesn't grade anything but the boxes and are easily fooled because of it. Hardly matters though considering nobody buys a graded figure to open it so fuck em.
>>
>>5651089
it also costs a fair bit of money to grade things.

>have MOC Transformers G2 Bumblebee, card only has light wear, paid $40 shipped for it
>would cost about $30 to have it graded for a toy I don't plan to sell

I just don't see the point.

It was funny when Hasbro Toy Shop took piles of case fresh toys and had them graded, trying to sell them as premium collectibles. They had to clearance every bit of it out and probably lost money in the long run. It's really only worth it for 80s toys that you plan to sell.
>>
>>5649381
real as my wifes tiddies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.