[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VAH One Piece Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
Lots of good stuff coming!
>>
The only one i could get hyped about is lucci but that's only if he is in zoan mode, which is obviously not going to happen.
>>
>>5645539
>Gintama VAHs
Holy shit when do they go up for pre-order?
>>
>>5645539
Only one I'm interested in is Hancock.
>>
>>5645539
Lucci, huh. That's a strange one. He gives hope for some other characters like Crocodile, who they'd surely make too short though, just like Mihawk. Otherwise sounds good. The scaling between figures sucks and I kind of hate this line but it's the only One Piece action figure line out there so I'll keep sticking with it for now.

Spoilers for One Piece below.
>Would it be Lucci's CP0 look that hasn't even been revealed yet? Everything so far has been post timeskip after all.
>>
>>5645539
I'd kill for a Water 7 Robin. Or anything outside the titty shirt and sarong she had after the timeskip.
>>
Loving the fact they are going for popular but not "main" characters. It's almost like fans of the series are deciding which they would like to see made.

If they make a Doflamingo that's all I'm begging for out of this line. They've already done all the other characters I want.
>>
File: 1444197872699.jpg (29 KB, 222x174) Image search: [Google]
1444197872699.jpg
29 KB, 222x174
>>5645539
>Nico Robin

Finally. The time has come. She will be the crown jewel of my collection.
>>
File: 1457482141877.png (18 KB, 96x107) Image search: [Google]
1457482141877.png
18 KB, 96x107
>yfw none of them come with accessories like Luffy
>>
>>5645586
But a Dolfamingo who's barely taller than anyone else and shorter if he's got his slouch going? The scaling is one of the worst things about this line when One Piece characters are meant to be varied height wise.
>>
>>5645559
>who they'd surely make too short though, just like Mihawk
I haven't seen any static side-by-side shots of Mihawk with the other releases, do you have one?
>>
If I were to try to start One Piece, should I do the manga or anime? Torrenting, buying, or streaming?
>>
>>5645721
I'll try to get one tomorrow. He's about as tall as Zoro and Sabo (who are similarly sized but I think Zoro edges him out, who is maybe slightly edged out by Mihawk).
>>
>>5645735
Manga.

>>5645750
I'd be super grateful, especially if you could also toss Luffy into the comparison
>>
>>5645735
Manga.

They make box sets of the manga if you want to buy.
>>
File: Laforeze1461857804.jpg (1 MB, 1500x837) Image search: [Google]
Laforeze1461857804.jpg
1 MB, 1500x837
>>5645559
It's not that bad. Mihawk should be towering, but he's still the tallest.
>>
>>5646274
Zoro should also be shorter than everyone besides Nami and Luffy but he's right up there with the tallest. Law is like 6'3, and he's tiny. The 2 older brothers are both around 6'1 and Sabo towers nearly everyone. And again, Zoro, who's just under 6', is nearly the tallest.
>>
>>5646274
Thanks for the pic

>>5646327
I feel like everyone's size works aside from Sabo and Zoro, and thankfully I want neither of those two. Mihawk -should- be bigger, but I don't think of him as being giant enough canonically that it completely kills it to see him closer to average height. It's not like he was Kuma's size to begin with.
>>
>>5646438
He's not gigantic, but he is tall. 6'6" should tower most of the others barring Law, but it's like the opposite where Law is short while everyone else is tall. I get that Law seems to have shrunk and his original height doesn't really count anymore, which is why I'm not really bothered by him, but Mihawk has a stature about him, he has that height on most characters and him being just barely taller doesn't work, I don't think. Then when Hancock is released and she's his height, or shorter than some of the other guys, then that doesn't work for her because she taller than most too at around 6'4. Robin is 6'2 so she has to be taller than all of them but she'll probably be shorter with heels at this rate. I know I'm being a pain with scale but with One Piece I've always felt like it was important.
>>
>>5645539
>nami repaint
>lucci
>no usopp
>no Brook
>no Franky

For what reason megahouse? It's like no single company will give us a full crew. At least finish off the warlord line instead of visiting villains who we've barely seen seen for ages.
>>
>>5646871
axe-hand morgan when
>>
File: hippiebrook.gif (352 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
hippiebrook.gif
352 KB, 500x717
>>5646871
Articulated Brook of any design is insta-buy.
>>
I only want the titty monsters, Im loving nami
>>
>>5646438
luffy should be shorter. Like almost a full head shorter than he is.
>>
Anyone know where I can get that Sentinel version of Ace?
>>
>>5645570
This. I want pre-timeskip Robin in general. Her wardrobe after the timeskip have been pretty lackluster so far.
>>
>>5645539
Definitely getting Hancock but I'm excited for Lucci the most since his entire character is practically meant for an action figure. While I know we'll probably get him in his normal human self, it would be cool if we could get one with his Leopard form.

As for ridiculous wishful-thinking, I'd love to see them make someone like Enel.
>>
>>5647928
I want pre-timeskip for all of them.
>>
>>5647444
I haven't read OP in years, is that post-timeskip Ace?
>>
>>5647975
>ace
>post-timeskip
no one tell him
>>
>>5647983
How can you miss such an obvious joke
>>
File: brook laughing.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brook laughing.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>5647990
He's such a bonehead.
>>
>>5646274
Luffy looks so weird with the rest his head is too big
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.