[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time buying from overseas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: takara devastator.jpg (68 KB, 458x600) Image search: [Google]
takara devastator.jpg
68 KB, 458x600
I bought a UW Devastator from HobbyLinkJapan last week and it was shipped out the day I ordered it.

Except it's been stuck at the local Fed-Ex Facility in Sennan-Shi Japan since Tuesday.

Is this ever actually going to ship like ever. Does Fed-Ex have to wait till they got a full cargo till they actually ship.

I should mention I live around Ottawa, Canada so I'm guessing rarely they ship from Japan to Ottawa?

I usually am never impatient about things but it's been at the same place all week.
>>
>>5583828
If by express, air cargo so wait another week or two.

If standard, wait a month.

I buy from hlj every 3 months, and items usually take 2-5 weeks.
>>
>>5583861

why does it take a whole week though?

it promised me like 5 to 7 business days.
>>
>>5583828
I'm surprised anyone uses fed-ex considering the cost but that's just me.

All you can do it wait, I'm in Australia and packages usually take 5-7 days via ems,m sometimes less if lucky
>>
>>5583862
could be a holiday over there, or a strike at the offices, pretty much never go by the expected delivery date, can't promise everything if it gets handed off to another guy.
>>
>>5583862

Do you know what a business day means?
>>
>>5583828
I bought him myself from the same sale (though I'm in NY) and had the same thing happen. The Fedex tracking stopped in the same facility for days....until it updated saying it was arriving that day...which it did.

Basically, their tracking is crap, and just wait a bit. At most two weeks. Chances are, it'll arrive next week and probably won't update until the day of delivery.

Btw, he's pretty awesome in hand. Simple to transform (I watched one review on him months ago and still remembered the entire transformation for all figures including combined mode in under a half hour) but lots of fun to mess with. The added articulation on Scrapper and Long Haul was well worth it.
>>
it will arrive, just have to be patient.
>>
>>5583864

I only use Fed-ex. I'm in Michigan and it takes approximately 4 days to receive my package from HLJ, and it has decent tracking too.
>>
>>5583828
>Fedex

There's your mistake. Just use EMS.
>>
>>5584286
That wasn't an option for me when I bought Devs, I guess cause the box is so big or he's a high priced item or something. They only gave me two different Fedex options. I'm sure the OP was in the same situation.
>>
>>5584586

yeah.

anyways OP here. Devastator is now in transit.
>>
and now Devastator is in the states.
>>
OP here.

Devastator is now in Ottawa, not sure when I'll get it but it's soon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.