[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Franchices crossovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: mainvisual.jpg (309 KB, 1280x578) Image search: [Google]
mainvisual.jpg
309 KB, 1280x578
>http://shin-godzilla.jp/

Is this a new crossover movie? or is just a campaing to sell more stuff?
>>
An April Fool's joke.
>>
>>5582646
Why does he look like an Eva?
>>
>>5582655
You mean like last year when they announced Anno directing the movie?
>>
What does this have to do with toys?
>>
>>5582646
whoa where is this from?
>>
>>5582646
Why does he have two tails?
>>
>>5585391
It's one super long tail
>>
>>5585396
So why is his tail curling around up between his legs and then back around behind him?
That makes no sense
>>
>>5585397
His back is facing us and the tail is curling in front of him. He's sort of in the process of turning, I guess. It looks like it's coming behind him but if you look closely his body overlaps it. It's silly anyway how long it is.
>>
File: Tailwut.jpg (612 KB, 1280x578) Image search: [Google]
Tailwut.jpg
612 KB, 1280x578
>>5585405
Not the best picture, but this is what his tail is doing.

Added arrows to show the direction it's going.

Blue line is his tail that we can see. You can follow the path from his head down his back quite easily because of the spikey bits.

Yellow line shows where the tail isn't visible and pink are his legs.

The tail is clearly curling around between his legs and I was wrong about it coming back behind him, but it's still stupid to curl his tail between his legs and around like that
>>
shin-godzilla is directed by the same guy who did evangelion
>>
File: slowpoke.gif (13 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.gif
13 KB, 275x300
>>5586891
Welcome to April, 2015.
>>
>>5585397
>that makes no sense

And a mutated super giant lizard that breaths atomic breath with a giant human mech controlled by a normal sized person makes more sense?

I think we kinda crossed the "doesn't make sense" a long time ago anon.
>>
Holy shit keep up guys, this is just a marketing collab to push Shin-Gojira ticket sales. It's just t-shirts/posters/stickers and stuff, Toho admitted the actual "film announcement" was a lie.
>>
>>5587180
We knew this days ago. Congrats from being slow as shit.
>>
>>5587162
>And a mutated super giant lizard that breaths atomic breath with a giant human mech controlled by a normal sized person makes more sense?
Except you're arguing about suspension of disbelief. That's a different thing...
>>
>>5587237
>we knew this days ago hurr hurr
>yet people here still believe it's a movie
fuck off
>>
>>5587237
>Congrats from being slow as shit.
>from being slow as shit.
Fitting name. :^)
>>
>>5587273
So you're saying a super mutated lizard with atomic breath is believable? Do tell.
>>
>>5587699
For an obviously non-fictional and often cheesy sci-fi flick? Sure, the well majority of people aren't going to complain about it. Unless they're autistics who can't have fun, or something.

Now, if one scene Godzilla suddenly had his tail clipping into his body somehow, people are gonna lose said SoB and think that shit didn't make sense. Because in this context, it doesn't.
Not to say that OP's image doesn't actually make sense, of course.
>>
>>5587657
Point to me anyone who thought it was still a movie beyond posting on April 1st.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.