[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destiny Titan 3A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1000x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1000x999
Anyone else still PATIENTLY FUCKING WAITING?
>>
>>5571145
figure form shit game made by a meh at best company, nah not really
>>
>>5571145
N Joy your ded gaymen figures
>>
>>5573820
Thx doo
>>
>>5571145

Tell me about it buddy.
>>
File: 2016-03-27_00.15.29.jpg (1 MB, 1855x2696) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27_00.15.29.jpg
1 MB, 1855x2696
Closest thing to a ThreeA thread so 'ere w e go.

Finally found all the batteries I needed for Issaac and this is now easily my favorite 1/6 figure after Dredd. The lighting effects are fucking amazing with the material and the snow to play off of. Just a shame there's none in his chest display to illuminate his face from under.
>>
>>5574901
There's a 1/6 Dredd?
>>
>>5574901
Shit, that looks phenomenal. I regret not ordering one, but eh, funds were tight. Still are actually, ha.

I don't know what your background is, whether that's just your house or if you specially set it up, but it looks great. Kinda looks like he's standing in front of a big steel roll-up door, with some sickly yellowish daylight cast against the wall by a window. Very nice shot.
>>
File: 941_dredd.jpg (100 KB, 591x886) Image search: [Google]
941_dredd.jpg
100 KB, 591x886
>>5574902
It was unlicensed and I think it was actually taken down eventually? But people still got theirs? Idk, my memory is foggy. But anyway, it's a pretty damn good looking figure. Even has little details like the breathing mask (removable) and a visible little screen on the Lawgiver for selecting ammo type.
>>
>>5574914
Wow, that's really fucking good, especially for an unlicensed figure. I'm guessing it's not possible to find for below assrape prices now though.
>>
>>5574914
Man why is this version so much harder to find than the blue version? Why'd they even make a blue version, it looks really weird on this compared to the comic uniform.
>>
>>5574901
Just saying, if you really want a 3A thread that bad you can just make one yourself.
>>
>>5574906
If it makes you feel better his articulation is hampered pretty heavily by the fabric being so tough. Can still pull off all the poses that he does in the games regardless. Only actual qualm is that there's no stasis or kinesis unit on his arm, both are identical. Super nitpicky considering they followed the design sketches to a tee, but I've been a huge fan of the series since day 1 so it would've been nice.

>>5574914
Yeah this thing is friggin great. Even has working ankle rockers, which considering he's wearing thick leather boots, is amazing.
>>
>>5574914
Does it have articulated fingers? Because I'm seeing photos of the box and there's no alternate hands.
>>
>>5575353
I don't believe so, no. But the hands that come with it don't look bad. I don't think there are too many situations in which I'd want to pose Dredd not holding his Lawgiver anyway.

Interestingly though, the gloves look like actual fabric...I wonder if you could slip them onto other random 1/6 hands to get other poses going.
>>
>>5571145
can't it not actually shoulder the rifle though?
who the fuck would want that
>>
>>5575392
To be fair, there aren't that many toys out there in general that can properly shoulder a rifle, dude.
>>
File: howdoIholdagun.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1250) Image search: [Google]
howdoIholdagun.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1250
>>5571145
Yeah, I'm still patiently waiting for some actual good Destiny figures. What a stupid set of armor pieces they chose, there's no Exotic armor to swap out, no closed fists for a fucking Titan who punches everything, barely any swappable hands at all actually, no Super effect parts, and it may be a QC mess like MC was.
>>
>>5575426
I don't know shit about Destiny so most of your comments are irrelevant to me, but it does look really nice at least. With ONE exception: what is up with that gun holding hand? It looks so awkward. Why didn't they display it with the nice trigger finger hand shown in OP pic?
>>
File: 3Atitan1.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1214) Image search: [Google]
3Atitan1.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1214
>>5575440
OP pic has the right hand holding the gun, my pic is the left hand, and like I said there's hardly and swappable hands, with no real left gun holding hand.
>>
>>5575482
Oh. That's dumb. I mean, it's not like I've never seen this before, lots of toys do it, but it's still dumb. I like the freedom to be able to make my toys dual wield or be lefty shooters.
>>
>>5575426
Isn't that a Taken King chest piece? I don't recognize the others, but if it is a TTK chest, then why pair it with the very first Vanguard weapons? You can't even get that shit anymore.
>>
>>5571145
I thought about doing the payment plan for this, but I'm waiting to see if a Hunter/Warlock female figure comes out.
>>
File: kenneth_laugh.png (202 KB, 432x520) Image search: [Google]
kenneth_laugh.png
202 KB, 432x520
>>5571145
Hope it's as good as their Master Chief.
>>
>>5574914
Judge Daedd is my favorite
>>
>>5575533
Yeah, it is. The helmet, arms and legs are also first-year blues, so it is kinda weird to pair with a TTK legendary chest.

Was TTK even out when this was was made available?
>>
>>5575353
Hands are articulated, just that the gloves are a bit large or the hands are a bit small. Still works, just looks off if you investigate it too closely.
>>
>>5576096
Damn that's cool, all it needs to be perfect is to make the helmet non-removable.
>>
>>5574914
Anyone know if the blue version looks as good in person? It's going for way cheaper but it looks like it doesn't work as well from the pictures.
>>
>>5575378
>>5575353
fingers are articulated. I don't know how it works, but they feel like they have wires in them to bend. It's not much, but enough for you to hold the gun (with fingers in the trigger).

>>5574914
Also I own this, but I honestly don't remember there being a breathing mask. There's magazines, a belt, first aid kit and grenades though.

Didn't remember the Lawgiver having a screen, but could just be me not noticing it.
>>
>>5575889
No, TTK wasn't out yet when they made this.
>>
>>5575161
most devolve into strawmen and shit posting instantly, just look at the first 2 replies to OP
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.