[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are these 3.75 or 6inch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1440
So are these 3.75 or 6inch?
>>
6"
>>
>>5568264
Godfuckingdamnit mattel, i want my goddamn 3.75 DC figures back.
>>
>>5568386
Blame hasbro.
>>
Why isn't Harley in this line? Regardless of your opinion on her portrayal, she has the most name value of any of the villains in the movie aside from Joker and she's one of the main things people are most excited about seeing (again, aside from Joker).

But wait, this is Mattel! Let's just stick a Batman with 95% reused tooling in there instead. He can join the piles of excess BvS Batmans shelfwarming everywhere.
>>
>>5568258
that coat makes boomer look like a big guy
>>
File: batdkrmmban1.jpg (66 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
batdkrmmban1.jpg
66 KB, 300x455
>>5569170
It's the Bane coat recolored
>>
>>5568386
>wanting 3.75 figures
why?
>>
hey guys whats up
>>
>>5570622
>not wanting 3.75 figures
why?
>>
>>5570634

Mom's gonna freak
>>
>>5570644
now lookee here friendo u tell mom about this and i will not be happy you see these tattoos i had to get those and let me tell you that it stings when you get tattoos so dont tell your mom about me
>>
>>5570645
>those super fine details
I wish tampographs weren't so fucking expensive so i could do stuff like that.
>>
>>5570645
I can't be the only one who thinks that this jared leto joker looks like the gayest thing ever right?
>>
>>5571025
gayer than any other joker? he has always been a skinny, effeminate man.

and, how is it gay, anyway? he looks like a cracked out rock star. or, the most insane Marilyn Manson fanboy/wannabe, ever
>>
>>5571044
>he looks like a cracked out rock star. or, the most insane Marilyn Manson fanboy/wannabe, ever
There you go. I know the joker has always been effeminate, and maybe I didn't mean gay completely as homosexual but it looks overbearingly like they were trying to have him be some punk rock edgelord rather than the clown prince of crime. Maybe he'll be great and I'll be eating my words later and maybe I'm talking out of my ass, but I don't think any film portrayals of the joker have quite captured his essence.
>>
>>5568258
>Captain Boomerang's jacket is just Bane's
>Retooling a toy from 2012
Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>5570634
That looks bad.
>>
>>5570645
>dangerous
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>:)
>JOKER

Seriously, these tats are fucking retarded and pointless.
>>
>>5568258
Katana looks kind of decent. Are there any better figures of here or am I stuck with this?
>>
>>5574228
Pretty sure DCC's made one, not sure if that was before or after they addressed the shattering joints issue though.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x600
>>5574228
DC Collectibles is making Suicide Squad figures so hopefully they'll make Katana. I think only El Diablo and Harley have been revealed so far, though.
>>
>>5571068

You wouldn't know punk rock if it bit you in the face.
>>
>>5568258
>Deadshot can't be masked because Will Smith.
>>
>>5575166
Pretty disappointing as a Deadshot fan. Instead of Deadshot as played by Will Smith it looks like we're just getting Will Smith.
>>
>>5575176
What if he can't swear or curse because he's Will Smith?
>>
>>5570640
because all the figure mattel made were shit?
>>
>>5575166
He has an alternate head piece
with the mask.
>>
>>5568258
That Croc doesn't look too bad, but I need a better shot of the face.
>>
>>5570645
>>5570634
These are actually pretty decent aside from the lack of eyebrows.
>>
>>5568386
Why? All of Mattel's 3.75 inch figures sucked.
>>
>>5568258
...are they reusing DKR Bane's jacket?
>>
>>5568258
Whats with the "image" filenames recently im seeing in every thread like this?
>>
>>5578247
iPhone posters. When they post an image, it's renamed to "image".
>>
>>5569170
>>5570324
>>5571071
how fitting considering Jai Courtney be looking like Tom Hardy as Boomer in this movie ( ironic that this was not the role Hardy was originally in talks for, he was gonna be Flagg)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.