[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /toy/ so I recently bought this gun accessory (along wit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 54c078e4f0736_186397b.jpg (175 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
54c078e4f0736_186397b.jpg
175 KB, 1500x843
Hey /toy/ so I recently bought this gun accessory (along with another revolver) modeled after the gun used by the character Vash The Stampede from the anime called "Trigun". I say accessory because it's scaled for 6-inch figures and I obviously plan to give it to my figures. Thing is, the next day I ended up ordering some head casts from the same site: http://castingcave.ecrater.com/

Strangely, the head casts arrived just recently but I have yet to receive the guns despite ordering the head casts at a later date. Has this happened to anyone who have dealt with Casting Cave? Adding to my worries, I live in Australia and I'm scared that our country's silly laws might deem the gun accessories as a no-no where I could be in trouble for buying tiny guns (though this could just be my autism flaring up).

Can anyone offer some advice? Am I fucked?
>>
>>5564122
Track the package, foo (or call the company). It might be something mundane (like they had the heads in stock and ready to go).
>>
>>5564122
>I live in Australia and I'm scared that our country's silly laws might deem the gun accessories as a no-no where I could be in trouble for buying tiny guns (though this could just be my autism flaring up).
It's your autism.

Fellow ausfag here, never had a trouble bringing in 1/12 toys in the shape of guns.
>>
Why would customs confiscate 1/12 guns? It's not like you could shoot someone with it
>>
>>5564424
Yeah I've never had problems buying 1/6 guns myself but I can't help feeling paranoid because i literally once got a gun keychain confiscated at the airport under the notion that I could supposedly use it a replica model to manufacture guns or some shit.

Honestly, hearing that it's just my autism is pretty reassuring.

>>5564459
As you could tell from what I just said above, our country has some strict laws with gun replicas and the like, so much so that it can extend to even just toys, stupid as that may be.
>>
File: 1458354358449.png (145 KB, 223x275) Image search: [Google]
1458354358449.png
145 KB, 223x275
>>5564532
>i literally once got a gun keychain confiscated at the airport under the notion that I could supposedly use it a replica model to manufacture guns or some shit.

Wow 'Straya is pretty fucking bad.

That is fucking dystopia level.
>>
>>5564774
>dystopia level
Well, I'm not surprised, British and their former colonies have really strict laws about guns and gun replicas, US being the only exception due to the revolution.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.