[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wal-Mart/retail stories and also nice surprise finds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 20160320_001948.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160320_001948.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Double whammy thread. Went to Wal-Mart just now (around midnight) and there was some effed up looking dude trying to talk to me about how his lightsaber doesn't work. He said, "you haven't lived until your lightsaber doesn't work." Ok, so, killing time in Hell, sippin a Pepsi and I found this pro wrestling playset for $4.95.

The ring is actually pretty nice. I've seen much worse rings for more than twice as much, and it came with a lot of accessories (table, chair, crutches, traffic cone, ladder, championship belt) and 2 horrifying figures (fave is pic related: flesh color teeth Kurt Angle). The chair and table should scale well with Figmas and SHF. Ring scales more towards 1/18th though but still big enough as a display piece for larger figs.

Anyway if anyone wants a cheap and decent ring heads up. I think every /toy/ soldier should have one. It wasn't with the WWE toys btw, kinda in the BS aisle.
>>
>>5562110

>around midnight
Sigh
I wish walmarts were open that late where I live
>>
>>5562116
Where do you live? Even my hometown which is 13k strong has a 24/7 Wally.

Forgot to mention I ignored the lightsaber dude and he eventually walked off muttering to himself and whistling.

Late night Wal-Mart is a strange world. Once I saw two people having the sex in the parking lot, then when I went inside some methhead popped up from a clothes rack with panties on his head and waved at us. I bought a TMNT Pez dispenser and left.
>>
>>5562110
just checked my local Wal-Mart of Black series figs, after sighing at the fact that the same 2 Finn's have been on the peg for 3 months i looked just across on the counter and there were around 4 Han solo's and a Flame trooper stacked randomly under some other bullshit.

can employees not be such lazy fucks?
>>
>>5562127

>bought a TMNT Pez dispenser and left
I laughed

Located in Canada. Sucks.
>>
>>5562138
Ah, well maybe I'm wrong but being in Canada means you don't get the ungodly mutant customers at least, right?
>>
>>5562110
He nasty
>>
>>5562148
He's just trying to be a big guy (for you).

>>5562133
Yeah it can get messy. The one I was at is on the nice side of town though and generally a lot neater and organized.
>>
>>5562173
he dont shiv
>>
>>5562133
Kids run through fucking up everything all god damn day.
>>
File: db.jpg (113 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
db.jpg
113 KB, 880x880
SOMEONE BUY ME ALREADY
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I found these in a walmart. Didn't even look like they had been opened.
>>
File: daniel_bryan.png (246 KB, 567x400) Image search: [Google]
daniel_bryan.png
246 KB, 567x400
>>5562254
He had that look for all of two weeks and it's only significance is when he removed it and lead a crowd chant.

How the fuck did Mattel think this would move?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.