[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Meals are really suffering from a massive content drought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: nexthappy_alltoys_1078x630.jpg (127 KB, 1078x630) Image search: [Google]
nexthappy_alltoys_1078x630.jpg
127 KB, 1078x630
>>
>>5554310
The real nigga hours one is gonna be popular as fuck isn't it?
>>
>>5554378
...which one?
>>
File: 179.jpg (32 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
32 KB, 400x292
>>5554383
>>
>>
File: harassment.png (94 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
harassment.png
94 KB, 276x276
>>5554378
>>5554386
Hardly. Doesn't really capture the same spirit, but then none of them really do.

Diggin the "that awkward moment when being mansplained to" face.
>>
McDonalds basically only exists to feed the homeless at this point.
>>
File: huh.jpg (38 KB, 178x202) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
38 KB, 178x202
I like the "Man, this bitch wont shut up. Oh shit you can totally see her nip through her shirt! Wait, what'd she say. Oh damn I don't know what she's even talking about anymore. I should say something before she catches on ... 'uh-huh!'" face.
>>
>>5554310

I don't know man, kids love "emojis"( I don't know why the weeb version of emoticon became so popular), we have a bunch of shitty pillow versions of them and they fly off the shelf.
>>
>>5554310
not the worst idea in the universe but the faces in general are shit. Should have gone for more memes like>>5554378
, it wouldn't be copyright shit and would have sold them thousands more.
>>
>>5555025
All of a sudden tradiational media was talking about emojis at the same time. I said "what, emoticons?" Am I old?
>>
>>5554310
It's weird, Japanese happy meals still give some pretty nice looking toys all things considered.
>>
>>5554378
I kinda want one, although I agree with >>5554655 in that it doesn't really capture it's essence very well.
>>
>>5554578
Wait, what?
>>
Are these licensed emojis?
>>
>>5555601
It's from some Valiant comic.
>>
It's due to the whole crusade against advertising to kids, the rising cost of toy-making, and probably raised food costs.
>>
how long ago were the adventure time toys in mcdonalds?
>tfw that's the current toy in the uk
>tfw they aren't that bad
>>
>>5556149
like 2 years ago, i dont know if they're exactly the same ones you have though
>>
File: AT.jpg (185 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
AT.jpg
185 KB, 1280x768
>>5556194
I still have my bendy Finn and Jake from McD. They are awesome little dudes!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.