[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder to all who wanted some generic knights, or skeletons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ml1-5-all-in-pre-order-10.gif.jpg (340 KB, 638x1200) Image search: [Google]
ml1-5-all-in-pre-order-10.gif.jpg
340 KB, 638x1200
Just a reminder to all who wanted some generic knights, or skeletons and trolls, the Mythic Legions wave 1.5 preorder ends today (Monday 3-14)

You can order them at the 4H's store.
>>
>>5550277
If the army builders go back up I'd get a few maybe. The prices aren't too bad, but the hike between the builders and the regular characters is way off for some of them. Some do have an impressive amount of paint.

Not really interested in this wave 1.5.
>>
>>5550281
I got two crusaders and 3 iron skellies from 1.5, in addition to one of each of the others.

Problem is that if the trolls bomb, which is looking to be the case, then we can pretty much kiss any other large figure or set goodbye because this "proves" it won't sell. Companies do this sort of thing all the time, it really is unfortunate.
>>
>>5550460
Maybe. This is still the 4H we're talking about. If something is their baby, they tend to keep supporting it even if it's not practical in a financial sense.
>>
I bought a stone troll on Friday. He will be neato, I hope.
>>
>>5550463
I hope so. To be fair most companies would have given up after the first 7th Kingdom debacle, let alone the following ones. So there's hope in that I suppose.
>>
>>5550460
desu the articulation on the trolls kinda suck, sure i get the leg part but everything else should be better for 100 bucks, well i better say goodbye to my dragon.
>>
>>5551106
I agree, it should be, but it's not. Just gotta blindly support them and hope things get better, right?
>>
>>5550277
>Mythic Legions
Golly gee, let me guess, they're literally all sold out?
>>
>>5551106

I agree about the articulation but remember this is a small line that's essentially DTC. No retail. The articulation is a bit limited but that was done mainly to keep the cost at $100.
>>
>>5551601
To be fair it was up for two weeks and there was a thread about it.
>>
>>5551601
Only to people not paying attention.

>>5551653
Really, the only place where articulation is really poor is the legs. The arms have pretty much the same articulation as the normal figures (which I admit is somewhat limited due to sculpt), ball jointed necks, and I believe swivel waist and cut hips. For something their size, that's not terrible. Better leg/knee/ankle joints would've been great, but then you run the risk of the joints not being strong enough to support the figure. The only other joint I can think of would've been an upper torso ball joint to help with hunching and articulated jaws because those are always fun.
>>
>>5552428
>For something their size, that's not terrible.

I don't think it's terrible at all.

It's certainly though think it could be a bit better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.