[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is the last nail that goes in the coffin for articulated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: s-l1600 (45).jpg (59 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (45).jpg
59 KB, 563x750
Here is the last nail that goes in the coffin for articulated 3.75". I'd say it's being intentionally placed.
>>
>>5549827
What the fuck? Also, 3.75 is godtier scale and will never die, fuck you.
>>
>>5549937
This.
Lick my wiener OP
>>
>>5549827

What alien is that?
>>
>>5549982
HAN YOUR BACK (inhales cigerette)
>>
>>5550013
and this guy shows he doesnt know what he is talking about.
>>
>>5549937
>>5549967
These.
>>
>>5551441

Are you trying to say Carrie Fischer wasn't the most horrifying thing in cinema history in the shitshow that was TFA?
>>
>>5551476
>having a vendetta against a childrens movie.

Kill yourself.

>>5549827
These actually might end up being disney store exclusives. Professional photos of Han and Leia (plus a build-a-droid r5) surfaced online. Someone from Hasbro commented on JTA that the pics werent theirs, leaving Disney as the only option. Interestingly enough Phasma was not included in these pics.
>>
>>5551520
Keep in mind that the rep went out of their way to specifically mention that the pics themselves werent theirs. Take from that what you will.
>>
>>5549827
>the last nail that goes in the coffin for articulated 3.75"
what is microman
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.