[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BvS toys in the same corner as CW toys Woah.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 20160313_133911.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160313_133911.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>BvS toys in the same corner as CW toys
Woah.
>>
>>5548358
>TFW in a few months it will be SS in the same corner as TR
HOL UP "transforms lips profusely"
>>
What in the fuck is ss and tr???
>>
>>5548437
SS is Suicide Squad but TR was a motherfucker to figure out because who the FUCK is even excited about Thor: Ragnarok
>>
>>5548464
I literally sat here thinking of every CNM coming out and never thought of Thor Ragnarok
>>
>>5548464
Will SS and Thor 3 even get toys?
>>
>>5548479
I'm thinking they confused abbreviations. CW is Combiner Wars for Transformers. They also have a line called Titans Return coming this summer.
>>
>>5548464
>>5548464
>>5548479
I was referring to titans return.......
>>
tfw bvs and cw brb gtg roflmao lol afk pita ta tas usa unicef who apec asean eu oz lbs cm op ftw sth yolo
>>
>>5548358
i fucking hate be canadian when it comes to this fucking hobby, my Wal-Mart's don't even have a quarter of the BvS shit.
>>
>>5548599
same with toysrus btw
>>
My store already put the BvS stuff on sale. Has the movie even came out?
>>
>>5548522
Shat the bed
>>
>>5548599
That's not just Canada, Walmarts are shit everywhere now
>>
>>5548358
>two movies about heroes fighting themselves
makes me sad
>>
>>5549639
no but the toys have been out for a while now.
>>
>>5550472
Aw come on, we already know that Batman will barely fight Superman in the movie.
>>
>>5550494
I know i know. They'll just argue about politics the entire time, and then Wonder shows up for like a few seconds at the end, but only just to show up.
>>
>>5550472
Think of it as movies about the differences in ideas at the core of the heroes involved, and the first time we get to see nearly all the classic heroes, superman, batman, wonder woman, aquaman, doomsday, lex luthor, the flash, spiderman, iron man, captain America, black panther, giant man, hawkeye, black widow, falcon, vision and I don't know who else, so be happy.
>>
>>5550517
>so be happy.
>shelves full of movie versions of comic book characters with their human designs, generic gimmicks etc

ill TRY.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.