[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright autistic /toy/ soldiers. Anyone else here actually still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Toy War.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Toy War.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
Alright autistic /toy/ soldiers. Anyone else here actually still play with their toys and have storylines with them?
>>
まずサイズ合わせたら?
>>
File: no survivors.jpg (533 KB, 948x875) Image search: [Google]
no survivors.jpg
533 KB, 948x875
>this thread again
>>
>>5534310
Yea
Only on some days me and a friend remake some battles of ww2 and with warhammer40k rules and some custom codex for multiple army's
We have a hell of a time
>>
>>5534310
Looks like the green team is winning...
>>
No, but if I ever got into gunpla and plamo then doing miniature fights would be bretty cool
>>
File: 2500045684_31f378d700.jpg (98 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2500045684_31f378d700.jpg
98 KB, 500x375
still doing my "Save the Smash Bros" arc.
>Bowser, Mewtwo, Wreck-it Ralph etc now rule the world and have brainwashed all the hero smash bros to their side

>one of the resistance factions try to infiltrate each of the villains' headquarters or any criminal activities going on

>So far, Link and Samus have been rescued by the resistance but have lost Sonic, whose brainwashing has incidentally turned him into a werehog. Link has also been turned into a Deku by some failsafe curse

Upcoming: the smash villains now have the materials to make subspace bombs, but decide to test them out at the Digital World. The operation will be lead by the four-armed guy from Majin Bone, Vile and Sharknado
>>
>>5534310
I have mine still but Lego minifigs have replaced them in action. I like setting up scenes and shooting the fuck out of everything with rubber bands.

Used to set up two factions of plastic soldiers outside and fling dirt clods at both from their perspective. I had more green than tan so no matter what, the green side took heavy casualties. Plus all my vehicles and accessories were green. good times
>>
I wish I had the time and space. Being married sucks
>>
>>5535910
>not buying cases of minifigure blind bags to split with your wife, then building houses that fit theme wise to the ones you get to building competing lego tribes
Sorry anon
>>
>>5534328
These insecure faggots need their endless circlejerk to convince themselves it's OK to enjoy something they like. They lack the inner stability to just do it, so they spend thread after thread justifying themselves to each other.
>>
>>5535910
>Being married sucks
If that's true, you have your priorities wrong, Sluggo.
>>
File: 51nt7pgzNUL._SX466_.jpg (38 KB, 466x307) Image search: [Google]
51nt7pgzNUL._SX466_.jpg
38 KB, 466x307
Last time I actually played with toys was with those 3" Naruto figures I got on sale at Big Lots back when I was in my late teens. I would do little tournaments and storylines with them but I haven't touched them in years.

I used to do story threads here with my SHFs and figmas and whatnot but that was years ago when /toy/ was fun and not a cesspool of nofunallowed mods and shitposting.
>>
>>5535780
>The operation will be lead by the four-armed guy from Majin Bone, Vile and Sharknado
This is too perfect to be real
>>
File: sd_ff.jpg (82 KB, 925x555) Image search: [Google]
sd_ff.jpg
82 KB, 925x555
>>5534310
I only really play with my SD Gundam minifigures. I'll play like it's a turn-based RPG with a team system and each of them having special stats and attacks. In fact, at one point I had their stats standardized to where after a battle I'd give them experience points and level them up.

I think there are video games out there like that, but it's more fun to make my own story and characters. Yeah, its strange but its also relaxing to me. I haven't done it in about a year.
>>
File: 123948.jpg (7 KB, 215x256) Image search: [Google]
123948.jpg
7 KB, 215x256
>>5534310
Sure do, but I guess my statue shit is intended for play. Still fun to create modular maps, event/loot/monster decks and explore the Land.
>>
>>5537493
I know we've all had this idea at some point, but it's still genius.
>>
I get stoned and usually play with just one figure. Maybe sometimes 2 but usually only one. No storyline, just endless action and poses. Mecha action almost exclusively but now i have some star wars figs.

When I was a kid I had massive storylines with my Lego sets. I still remember some of the plot lines and recurring characters. The Ice Planet sets were fucking awesome.
>>
>>5537493
Those are hella cute. Are they the gashapon ones?
>>
>>5537493
I just played with what i had (tmnts, mini ninjas, various cars and action figures i had in my toy box before i was born) and did it He-man style. two even steven teams and whoever wins gets an opposite member into their team. I roll a dice as a desperation move, and the losing team wins back the difference of members lost
>>
>>5538838
They are. Some people have created tabletop games with those

http://www.ironhands.com/gundamsd.htm
>>
>>5534310
No but when I'm going to sleep I imagine my toys fighting eachother in my head.
>>
I don't really have time currently, but I'd love to craft up a story or something with my figures, that's part of why I got them in the first place.
>>
I used to use my Gundam MSIA in 3 v 3 battles like Zoids NCZ when I was a kid. BF Try has gotten me back into the spirit of that. I was buying RD like 1 or 2 a year until last year. I've bought 15 in the past 3 months. It's fun to relive my childhood. Especially since I live alone in a huge house. I can have my battles anywhere. Even in my pool.
>>
File: DSCF0268.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2303) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0268.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2303
I like walking into Game Workshops and the like just to look at the game landscapes they have. When i was younger, ive always wanted to own one and play my toys on them. But i realized that itd be too expensive and i wouldnt have the room for it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.