[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know anything about the Link nendoroid bootlegs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: ppepdl.jpg (491 KB, 3000x1980) Image search: [Google]
ppepdl.jpg
491 KB, 3000x1980
Does anyone know anything about the Link nendoroid bootlegs? I've heard that some of the bootlegs aren't half bad, but I was wondering about this one in particular.
>>
>>5493464
can you provide a link anon
>>
>>5493607
No but he can probably get a bootleg
>>
>>5493464
All bootlegs are bad. Supporting bootlegs is also bad. Don't buy bootlegs.
>>
>>5493853
no one cares
>>
>>5493853
fuck off weaboo
>>
File: Untitled.png (347 KB, 492x486) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
347 KB, 492x486
>>5493464
is he supposed to show his neck?
>>
>>5493936
No
>>
>>5493936
Aside from the neck and the fact that chinese people don't know how to pose figures, this doesn't look bad at all. Plus $18 vs $40 just to make a custom seems kinda worth it.
>>
>I saw one of these at gamestop a few days ago and wanted to get it really fucking bad

>STOP TEMPTING ME
>>
>>5494200
Don't waste your money at Gamestop. Just check Amazon regularly, shops will sell them for around $30 with prime, or just get the bootleg off ebay for under $20.
>>
>>5494200
who are you quoting.
>>
>>5493853
>All bootlegs are bad.
yep, or at least a great deal of them
> Supporting bootlegs is also bad. Don't buy bootlegs.
>being this corporate cocksucker

that aside, OP, one of the marks that would make you spot a fake nendo link is the belt, the original is more brownish and "soft", whereas the fake is plain black and the neck joint is pretty visible when he's not looking up
other points in consideration is the finish on the figure, the original looks more creamy while the bootleg is shiny.
getting a fake usually is not the best option, sometimes the joints are fragile or are not placed right, the paint will be shitty and the sculpt will obviously look worse, these defects could stand out more if you have other figures of the line next to it. there are exceptions sure (like the datong figuarts), but those are rare.
if you want him so you can make a custom and you found him cheap, as >>5493970 said, go for it, but keep in mind that the end product will not be great
>>
>>5494654
>>5493970
>>5493880
>>5493884
>supporting bootleggers
>not supporting the things you like
>2016

Faggots like you are the reason why lines die and when they do you cry the hardest.
>>
>all these replies mentioning customs when OP never mentioned he was making one

Gee guys at least hide your shilling.

Also no OP Nendo bootlegs aren't worth it. They're all extremely low quality and even if it's half the price you wont be happy with it in the long run. He isn't even hard to get so unlike say the DBZ Figuarts I don't even see a reason to get a bootleg.
>>
>>5494971
lines die because of shitty sales, regardless of the existence of bootlegs
>>
>>5494971
Sometimes, there's just no option.
There's no difference between buying an out-of-print figure versus bootleg, because nothing's going into the official manufacturer's hands regardless.
>>
>>5493464
Toon Link himself is a bootleg, so it's ok.
>>
>>5494971
Man, you sound like a real loser. I don't give a shit, I just want cheap toys. As if nendoroids are going to go away, you dumb fanboys make up enough of the market, so I'm fine with buying bootlegs.
>>
>>5494971
I'd love to support the companies I like, but they don't do reprints of figures I want.

Toon Link is a bad example since he gets reprints, and OP is pretty much a faggot, but bootlegs aren't bad.
Take Figuarts DBZ for example, the Datong bootlegs are better and cheaper than the originals, which I missed out on. So, even though I'm a latefag, I still got what I wanted.

tl;dr - suck a chode faggot
>>
So all fake/bootleg WW link nendos have that hologram nintendo sticker?
>>
>>5495680
>>5495685
>>5496690
>>5496764
Man look at all these bootlegfags trying to defend their poorfaggotry.

I will give you that buying bootlegs of things that are long sold out isn't bad but you faggots don't just buy bootlegs of things that are long out of print and you try your fucking hardest to convince others to do the same. You're like the same faggots on /v/ who try to convince everyone to pirate games or idiots who try to tell everyone to wait for sales.

Keep on sucking those bootlegger's dicks though and thinking they're doing it to give you "good" toys for a cheap price and not that they're trying to deceive people on places like ebay.
>>
>buying bootlegs of 30 dollar easily obtainable figures

Autism
>>
>>5497089
i wasn't convincing op to buy a bootleg, he simply asked info about them, and i give info about them, i even said that compared to the real deal the bootleg will look bad, and that only would be useful if he wants to use it as custom fodder, but sure keep on shitposting. and if it makes you feel better i also got a real nendo link so don't get frustated that your precious goodsmile company didn't got its money.
probably now you will revert to "hurr you bought shit"
>>
>>5497089
fuck off, AlphaOmegaSin, go whine about first world problems and your corporate pandering crap somewhere else, you dumb cunt.

And buy a bottle of shampoo for a change!
>>
>>5495685
THIS THIS THIS

Buying used is no different from piracy, at least as far as the company getting paid goes.

It's why fags that collect used game carts, or especially anyone buying used copies of modern games, have zero right to bitch about emulation/piracy.

SAME DEAL WITH KO TOYS!
>>
File: IMAG0556_1.jpg (321 KB, 1520x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0556_1.jpg
321 KB, 1520x1520
Alright, so I said fuck it and bought a bootleg (the real funny part is that I already own the official nendoroid and only wanted one to make a custom with) I'll let you guys know how it is when he shows up.
>>
File: BST.jpg (146 KB, 840x865) Image search: [Google]
BST.jpg
146 KB, 840x865
>>5498454
>>5498454
but buying used means you're giving money to poorfag collectors who only buy shit based on hype and with that money you give them, they buy the next official hyped shit.

It's indirect positive support or negative enabling, depending on how oyu look at it.
>>
>>5499152
This.
In one of my hobbies a lot of people sell to buy new releases, so while your money might not go straight to the company it goes to people who will most likely spend it for new releases.

>>5498454
>Buying used is no different from piracy, at least as far as the company getting paid goes.

Also this is bullshit.
Every time you give money to such individuals you fund the stealing of more releases.
Buying second-hand might not give money to the companies, but it at least doesn't fund people who try to rip them off.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.