[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolute Madman /toy/ Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1300x-Group.jpg (305 KB, 1300x914) Image search: [Google]
1300x-Group.jpg
305 KB, 1300x914
I got so drunk last night I went out and purchased a Harry, a Marv, and a Jason Vorhees.

Yeah they're NECA, but now I have to return them all because I'm broke.

What's the worst that you've done for a piece of plastic?
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 941x1018) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 941x1018
The worst thing I have done for a toy was stealing. When I was a kid my family and I went to the beach. There was this little girl there who had these Muppet toys and I really liked her Kermit the frog toy. I made friends with her and we played with her toys but while she wasn't looking I buried it. I help her look for it but she had to go home. I then went to the spot and claimed my treasure.
>>
File: EVERYONE.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
EVERYONE.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>5411151
>stealing toys

You better get the fuck off this board and never come back again, you hear?
>>
>>5411270
>implying that 99.9999% of /toy/ members aren't thieves.
>>
>>5411270
I only stole a few times from other kids before I realize it was wrong.
>>
I was at Star Wars Celebration a few years back and the Lego booth was giving out prototype Boba Fett figures (the white ones). I may have shoved a small child aside to collect one when they were running low. I was a little drunk.
>>
>>5411151

That reminds me of when I was in swimming lessons in 1st grade and I took the instructor's rubber lizard she used to place at the bottom of the pool to get us to put our heads underwater. I put it in my swim trunks and while she was looking for it, it fell out through my trunks onto the concrete

"uh, you can keep it, anon"

I was pumped.
>>
>>5411303

By shoved do you really mean threw to the ground?
>>
>>5411561
It was a soft persuasion to another area because that little fucker was not committed to the line.
>>
>>5411307

Willow Glen!?
>>
So, I have this friend who I usually hunt toys with, and he's one of those guys who are ashamed to admit they collect toys. So he often makes cringey comments like "oh, our little brother is going to love this great birthday present, right bro?" in front of the cashier.
One day, something got us interested in Monster High, mainly because we're both huge fans of Universal monsters, and monsters in general. So, he was actually ashamed of going to the doll section of the store to check them closely, I started mocking him and he replied "Buy that doll, if you're so great."
So, I went to the doll section, picked a good looking one (the mexican sugar skull) and I actually bought it, the absolute madman!
>>
>>5413800
>So he often makes cringey comments like "oh, our little brother is going to love this great birthday present, right bro?" in front of the cashier.

Next time he says that, look confused and say "I thought we were sticking these up our asses?"
>>
I got drunk and ordered a Monsterarts Gigan, and didnt realize I did it til it arrived. Kept it tho, and I love it.

I also shoplifted one of those mario knex minis because the bus was coming and the lines were too long :/
>>
>>5413800

Do his nipples look like milk duds?
>>
one time at walmart I was looking at clearanced ionix packs and the bubbles kept coming off the cardboard and it made a of a mess

I felt like a figgin' hamhands
I was so embarrassed I didn't even bother to steal any of them despite the fact they were probably just gonna toss 'em
>>
File: jacklaugh.gif (979 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jacklaugh.gif
979 KB, 500x281
>>5413809
>>
>>5411049
In 1st grade I stole a girl's Beanie Baby out of her cubby

It was a Speedy the Turtle and I knew it was like the rarest one and was worth a fortune but then I brought it to New Mexico to visit my cousins and my aunt there cut off the tag and put it in the washing machine

I knew it had been rendered worthless so I just left it there
>>
File: FIG-IPN-1636.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FIG-IPN-1636.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
Spent $80 on a loose D-Arts X figure.

Yeah, I'm boring.
>>
oh man, i have a few from my childhood. i would always take them and shove them down my pantleg.

one time recently my ex and i went to walmart and stole a bunch of the knex shyguys. i only took like two but when we got to the car she had seven in her purse.
my bad habits ended when we broke up. feels good man
>>
A friend of mine who worked for the company that stocks/runs inventories for LEGO in my country wanted to get fired, so he asked me to "steal" a couple of boxes (as in, he would look away while I put the boxes in my car).
I got free Lego, he got fired and everyone lived happily ever after.
>>
Made a lot of pre-orders on different sites and never paid.

I'm somehow still not banned.
>>
>>5414405
Why did he want to get fired?
>>
>>5414423
But you don't get the item either so is it really a win?
>>
>>5411049
>Yeah they're NECA, but now I have to return them all because I'm broke.

I am surprised you don't have to return them because they are broke.
>>
File: 1450021409908.jpg (36 KB, 407x391) Image search: [Google]
1450021409908.jpg
36 KB, 407x391
>>5414937
>>
>>5411270

The only toys I gave "stolen" were Happy Meal toys when I worked at McDs and the bosses knew and didn't care so long as it wasn't excessive. Hell half of them did it themselves.

I think the inly thing they cared about were Beanie Babies, because at they time they were the hot shit.
>>
File: ainsleymorph.jpg (69 KB, 733x844) Image search: [Google]
ainsleymorph.jpg
69 KB, 733x844
>>5414937
Top kek
>>
>>5414940
>Beanie Babies

I am pretty sure that this is the first time those words have ever been printed on this board..

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
>>
>>5414852
Because the company had to pay him 3 months in advance for firing him, since they couldn't prove that he stole the boxes.
>>
>>5414361
$80 for a loose figure with little to no detail, holy fuck anon why
>>
>>5414946
>ainslien
>>
I sold a mask figure from Kmart. Just the little man. Went back and got a few car steros the next week.
>>
>>5416570
Wouldn't it have just been easier to work 3 months extra and keep the job?
>>
>>5417100
No, because he had already accepted another job. So instead of just quitting, he got paid three months and started his new job the week after that.
>>
>>5413800
>buying Skelita
Excellent taste.
>>
>>5411572
That reminds me of when some manchild pushed me and took all the action figures I was going to buy when The Phantom Menace came out.

In other words, your bitch ass better not run into me, cause i'm that butthurt about it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.