[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good judge dredd or other dystopian toys out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 960x960
What are some good judge dredd or other dystopian toys out there?
>>
>>5401627
Mezco 1/12 Collective Dredd
>>
>>5401656
>Christ, haven't you ever heard of 3A?
It's already going to be this kind of thread?
>>
There was a few 2000ad ReAction figures if you're into that.

>>5401656

3A isn't available widely like Mezco figures.
>>
>Obligatory X company's Dredd is Best Dredd post
The ThreeA Dredd is based on the earliest iterations as is his Lawmaster, while the Mezco One:12 Collective Dredd and Lawmaster are based on the 1980's to Modern iterations.
I have had both in hand and I own the Mezco Previews exclusive version. The ThreeA is nice but the cloth material on it feels more like fabric whereas the Mezco is more leatherlike.
I also prefer the engineering of the shoulders on the Mezco Dredd having magnets so as not to hinder the articulation.
That being said, ThreeA's Judge Death is a wonderful toy two and would pair nicely with either, and the fabric-feeling cloth is more appropriate for his outfit.
Overall it's preference on the iteration of the character and whether or not you give a shit about magnets and soft goods.
ThreeA's is not a bad toy and is a very good representation of early Dredd but I personally prefer the Mezco.
>>
>>5401674
Wait, did 3A release Dredd? How did you get to have in-hand time with it, were you at a con or something? Or did you jumble your sentence and you meant that you had Death in-hand and are comparing it to Mezco Dredd?
>>
>>5401683
They've had him on display at multiple cons, along with three of the four Apocalypse Judges. I managed to get a look at it. Honestly it's on par.
>>
File: dredd-ezquerra.jpg (220 KB, 873x1200) Image search: [Google]
dredd-ezquerra.jpg
220 KB, 873x1200
>>5401674

I just hope the Mezco Dredd sells well enough to get an Anderson or Johnny Alpha.

And, yeah. 3a is Early Dredd whereas Mezco is using the Mark 2 Lawgiver. They're both obviously modeled after the Ezquerra art also.

>>5401691

>Apocalypse Judges

Is this a different publisher thing or did you just mix up Dark Judges and the Apocalypse War?
>>
>>5401698
Dark Judges, that's the name.
I keep mixing them up with the Four Horsemen.
>>
>>5401698
>Mezco
>doing more than one character from a series
Yeah man I can't wait for the TDKR Superman! BASED MEZCO WAAAAPOWOWOWOW! That's a betrayal
>>
>>5401707
Anon... They did the mutant leader. You kinda failed.
>>
>>5401708
>quick retool the Batman body
Where's Robin? That's a sage, an anti-bump! You're downvoted! >mfw you get triggered THAT'S BAIT!
>>
File: Dredd9.jpg (112 KB, 405x506) Image search: [Google]
Dredd9.jpg
112 KB, 405x506
>>5401716
>>
Not sure if 3Autist is the one who made this thread, or if he is just drawn to it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.