[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new toyline idea- Journalist Action Heroes! They will consist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: hunter-s-thompson.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
new toyline idea- Journalist Action Heroes!

They will consist of these heroic individuals-

Walter Cronkite- master of journalism
Anderson Cooper- unbiased truth teller
Hunter S. Thompson- seeking the truth wherever it may be

Heroes need villains, right? The Agenda consists of-

Dan Rather- traitorous glory hound
Geraldo Rivera- betrayer of his people
Milo Yiannopolous- narrative pusher
Michael Moore- master of hiding & twisting information

Each figure should come with accessories- microphones, cameras, tape recorders, and Thompson will include guns. Lots of guns.

There should be a cartoon to sell these. In the season 1 finale, Thompson shoots Milo in the head, and the heroes get a new member in the team- Carl Kolchak. But it will be revealed that the mastermind behind The Agenda is Donald Trump and that their members include any number of paid shills on the internet to spread disinformation to brainwash the masses against women, non-whites and any other target that they dislike. Can the Heroes stop them?
>>
File: hunter-s-thompson-drugs[1].jpg (122 KB, 610x330) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson-drugs[1].jpg
122 KB, 610x330
>>5394529
>Guns
...you mean drugs, right?
>>
File: hunter-s-thompson-liebowitz.jpg (101 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson-liebowitz.jpg
101 KB, 680x451
>>5394826
Why not both.
>>
>>5394826
he owned guns, too.

later waves add Jeff Gerstmann and Edward Snowden to the Heroes, while The Agenda recruits Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman as hitmen.
>>
>>5394883
just think- he was more of a liberal than any other political affiliation.
>>
>>5394883
>>5394826
>>5394529
there was an Uncle Duke action figure

DINGUS
>>
Jokes aside, I'd totally buy an Anderson Cooper figure
>>
>>5395150
>just think- he was more of a liberal than any other political affiliation.

I think Hunter would have probably called you swine and then attacked you with a cattle prod for trying to label him with any political affiliation what so ever.
>>
>>5395592
Anderson Cooper - Wolf Blitzer two-pack exclusive
>>
File: bobby kek.jpg (22 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
bobby kek.jpg
22 KB, 558x564
>Bill O'Reilly figure that says "FUCK IT WELL DO IT LIVE"
>>
>>5395617
Would buy
>>
James Nachtwey, War Photographer.
Comes with removable vest, multiple cameras, and a base made of rubble and human remains.
Soul-destroying photos sold separately.
>>
I just watched Fear and Loathing last night and now I really want a Duke figure so bad.
>>
>>5395617

This makes my dick hard.
>>
I'd buy all of them. I'd watch the shit out of the cartoon. Make this happen OP
>>
>>5395608
probably. He'd have hated Obama, he hated the Clintons, yet he'd have torn Trump and Gamergate both a new asshole. Just that he probably leaned a bit more liberal than conservative.

>>5395391
>Uncle Duke

Doonesbury got toys? Good for it. Hunter threatened to kill Trudeau over that character, so fuck off.
>>
>>5397308
anything that puts a gun to the head of Milo Yiannotworthafuck should happen.
>>
>>5397449
I bet you complain about Gamergate too.

Also, how very homophobic of you.
>>
File: transmet spider figure.jpg (26 KB, 311x400) Image search: [Google]
transmet spider figure.jpg
26 KB, 311x400
I have the Hunter S Thompson 2099 figure
>>
File: Muppets5big3.jpg (157 KB, 579x892) Image search: [Google]
Muppets5big3.jpg
157 KB, 579x892
Huh. I actually got a couple fictional ones.
>>
>>5399370
I love the tattoo detail on him, its a shame i couldnt find his two faced cat and laptop in the bin i found him in.
>>
File: H.L.-Mencken-amused.jpg (12 KB, 340x264) Image search: [Google]
H.L.-Mencken-amused.jpg
12 KB, 340x264
>>5395617
That's a Walmart exclusive right there

I vote HL for TRU only
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.