[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /toy/! You are my only hope!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Help me, /toy/!
There was this toy I had as a kid that was a grey spaceship and had really tiny robots and aliens to man it. Kinda reminds me of the game FTL when I think about it.
The crewmembers were different colors and probably about the size of an M&M (maybe bigger).
You could open up the top I believe to place crew and look around.
The whole thing was between probably 6 inches to a foot long.
I learned what it was once or twice but quickly forgot again. I wanna look it up and try and buy one again.
>>
File: DSC08050.jpg (98 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
DSC08050.jpg
98 KB, 1024x714
Sounds like the Manta Ship?
>>
File: 51p3NpB6LBL.jpg (54 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
51p3NpB6LBL.jpg
54 KB, 500x360
>>5369532
I had this as a kid. Amazing toy.

One of the few times Europe got one over on America toy-wise.
>>
>>5369598
>>5369567
Nah these aren't it. First one seems kinda close though.
>>
Are you sure it wasn't the FE model spaceship?
>>
File: F186C.jpg (31 KB, 799x507) Image search: [Google]
F186C.jpg
31 KB, 799x507
Not M&M sived pilots but small, OP pic reminded me of this.

Starcom.
>>
>>5369772
What?
>>
>>5369849
FE

>fart eater
>>
>>5369845
MAH FUKKNNN STARCOM!!!!!! that series was awesome
I have that in storage somewhere.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.