[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mezco Judge Dredd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Just bought my first toy that cost over $40, so I'm pretty nervous about messing it up.

The holes on the Mezco Judge Dredd's feet seem too small for the peg on the base, is that just me? Any tips for sorting it out?

Also, how would I change the hands? Tug them?
>>
I've removed the peg from the stand and it's clear that the holes on the feet are far too small - I tried one of my Marvel Legends and it fit on the peg perfectly. Is this a defect or do I need to do something to fix it?
>>
I got mine today, and yeah the peg doesn't fit the foot.

I think you are supposed to remove it and put the stand in the hole, not sure though.

BTW does anyone know if you can safely remove his head? I want to see if I can get the zipper to close all the way (seems slightly uneven) and I can't do it with his head on.
>>
>>5370223
I was able to get it on, you do have to be a little aggressive. No clue about the head though.
>>
>>5367367
Just take a hobby knife and cut off the tiniest sliver from two opposite sides and then try again.
>>
>>5367326
Too poor for the 3A, so it's Mezco Dredd for me
>>
>>5372745
I like both, but I think I like the Mezco Dredd a bit more. The 3A Lawmaster is fucking boss, though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.