[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking about buying these guys. Do they have any QC problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (347 KB, 900x436) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347 KB, 900x436
I was thinking about buying these guys. Do they have any QC problems like the first toys in the line? How are they in general? I haven't been following much news about them so I know nothing except the first wave had QC issues.
>>
They're shit in general.
>>
Why can't I find tas or tna batman anywhere

I thought these things were supposed to have shit quality
>>
>>5362735
Holy shit you're not kidding. I love the character designed but I decided to look for reviews in the mean time before this thread gets replies. The first review some guys Batman leg just snapped off.

I love Bruce Timm so much, I didn't see BTAS in so long so I didn't care as much about the older figures, but fuck me I want these so much. But if they're really this bad there's no point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3BbANYeXTY
>>
I think they are fine, but since they are not going for "super articulated figure" they shouldn't bother with 3 articulation points on the tiny feet...

Just make the lower leg one solid piece. Ankle rotation so it can stand at some poses on its own.
>>
>>5362755
I don't own that fig but that guy looks like a huge ham handed cunt. He should have showed how it bust.
>>
I'm planning on buying them next time i go to my comic shop.

Was really impressed with the TAS guys and watching the movie again makes me really want them.

Personally, I've had no problems with my wave 1 Batman TAS figures, but be careful when moving joints the first time. Never force a joint on any figure, even kid stuff.
>>
>>5362755
lol, holy fuck
ok, I'm this guy >>5363027 and I just watched the video. Is the video sped up or something? Because wow, he's waaaay too forceful with the joints if it isn't sped up. Who the fuck moves joints that fast?
>>
I got batman the other day and kind of regret it. He looks nice for display, but the articulation SUCKS. especially in the knees.
>>
>>5363457
You talking about Manbat Batman or TAS Batman?

Because if the Manbat Batman doesn't get 90° from his knees, that's surprising, considering TAS Batman gets a little better than that.
>>
>>5362755

Who is this retard? I was watching the video cringing the whole time. He's like some down syndrome meat baby just yanking the parts all over the place. He probably smells like farts and corn chips. I hate him so much.
>>
>>5364226
I'm talking about the Gods and Monsters batman that OP is talking about. Its fucking awful. The moment you try to push it a bit further the thigh starts to split.
>>
>>5362708
the head on the last ones dreadful, i kek'd.
>>
>>5365189
I...I honestly never finished watching it. I've seen some insanely shitty reviews digging through youtube. Jesus fucking christ this is horrifying. It's like he's being raped by brown hands.

Some guy didn't know what a lion was and called it a tiger...I just don't know what's wrong with people.
>>
>>5369460
It only proves how hamhands exist and why you should never believe someone when they say any toys are fragile.
>>
>>5369479

that logic... isn't sound
>>
File: hamhands.png (3 MB, 1280x988) Image search: [Google]
hamhands.png
3 MB, 1280x988
>>5370435
>own toy,: doesn't break
>own multiple toys within line: none have broken
>own multiple lines from toy maker: never broken any
>watch video of person who breaks toy from line
>completely hamhands it
>???
>rationale and logic don't follow
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.